Aumenti lotion

Boodles

I am looking for something to enhance DD's use of the Noogleberry. Because of ehr age she is too young for herbs and I find the Bovine Ovary thing a bit scarey.

Found Aumenti on eBay and searched on here to find that one or two people have used it.

Just wondered if anyone had any updates on it's effectiveness?

Many thanks

P

piccolina

Interesting. I just looked it up on eBay, and it *sounds* good, but they won't really explain what all those made-up names for ingredients actually are (just what they supposedly do). Besides those, there's MSM and hyaluronic acid, which are both great for growth. Personally, I would skip the hyped-up lotions and pills and just stick with your noogle, supplements to foster tissue growth such as MSM, and lllllooottss and lots of water. It's been working for me! :D

Lily13

I just bought the stuff so I'll let you know how it goes. I've been using it for only a few days, so I haven't noticed anything yet. The one ingredient was shown to increase size, so I'm hopeful. I'm putting the lotion mostly on the tops of my breasts, since I have nothing there. Unfortunately noogling hasn't even done much to that area, so if something happens within the next few weeks I'll certainly give credit to the lotion. :)

I think it's well worth the money to at least give it a shot. I figured if it does nothing, I'm not out that much money.

Boodles

Thank you both for your responses.

I am really quite reluctant to let her take anything by mouth becuase of her age (although Wonderup seems to have been tested on 17 year olds so have given that a bit of thought) but cannot see that a cream of lotion can do any harm really.

I think I might get it. As you say Lily it is not as if I have anything much to lose really as it is not very expensive.

Thanks again for your help - much appreciated :)

Boodles

Writing my reply above made me start thinking of Wonderup again so I e mailed them to ask about suitability for a 16 year old.

Got a very speedy response and they confirmed that as 17 year olds were included in their trials and that therefore a girl of nearly 17 should be fine with it.

So thinking carefully about that now. I know DD will jump at the chance so don't want to mention it to her until I have sorted out how I feel about it...... ???

Lily13

Yeah I definitely understand your concern about taking hormone type supplements especially in a young girl. Does she have any problems with her cycle right now? If not, then you may not want to mess with something that is working properly. I refuse to use those hormone supplements because I have other endocrine disorders and must take steroids daily. I figure there is no reason to break something that isn't broken. :p

How has noogling been going with your daughter? How many months of noogling is she up to now?

Have a good day Boodles!

sliptinge

Well I ordered a bottle, so I will let you ladies know how it goes. If it does't work out, then I'm not out very much money. I really like that it's non-hormonal as well, and they have great customer service. Very speedy responses, and knowledgable. Good luck to you Lily! I hope it works out :-*

Boodles

Once again thank you for your responses :)

Lily - During the runup to the exams in the spring the doctor put her on the contraceptive pill as her periods were very heavy and rather unpredictable. She has since opted to stay on it, I suspect not only for the help with her cycle but also as she has long term boyfriend (over 2 years). The contraceptive pill in itself had no effect on her breast size.

She has been Noogling for three months now. She gets minimal or no swelling after noogling and what she gets is gone in minutes. However she does seem to have some overall growth. Prior to Noogling she was wearing a 32b push up bra which was rather tight round the band and she filled the cups. After a few weeks or so of Noogling she needed new bras as they were tatty so I persuaded her to get the 34b for comfort. She now seems to fill those cups in much the same way as she did the 32b (maybe not quite as much) so I guess that means that there has been some growth. Although as she says without a bra they look no bigger but maybe a better shape.

Sliptinge - I would be interested to hear how you get on with the Aumenti. I think I will order some for DD and see how it goes. Then maybe loook at Wonderup again if it does not seem to do anything. Still thinking about it though :)
Thank you both again for your input :)

Boodles

OK I looked again at the Aumenti on eBay and it refers to a product called Boob job that is £125 and only contains 2 of Aumenti's active ingredients. Found the Boob job webpage http://www.rodial.co.uk/product/bodycare/boob-job/207
The qustion is how can Aumenti be £13.45 if it contains the sameactive ingredients and more? Sounds too good to be true but I guess it is still worht trying.

Lily13 and Sliptinge - I was wondering if the instructions for use on it are the same as Boob Job - twice a day close to meal times (images of being in a reastaurant and slipping out to the ladies to apply lotion are amusing :)

Rather skeptical as it is so cheap but on the other hand nothing much to lose and no hormones ..

Thanks for reading my ramblings :)

Lily13

Aumenti says to apply daily or twice daily. "Ideally apply the lotion just after a bath or shower when the skin will be warm and the pores open".

I just took a look around the other website and everything on there is crazy expensive. Probably paying for the brand name.

SaveTheTaTas

I've been using it everyday for months while i Noogle and it hasn't increased my breasts :-/ A lot of times I actually use it more than once per day.

T

tavia

im using the aumenti aswell, and i do like it, no extra volume or anything yet im now assuming that would take a long time since it says about 8% extra boobage after 54days so considering most companys exagerate yr prob looking at 3 months for 8% lol, anyway i like the feel my breast have while using it and my breast skin is thicker,
my boobs were quite um like an old ladies hand skin when i pull it it stays up cause the elastics gone, well areas of my boobs were like that from pregnancy but its going.

Boodles

Lily13 - thanks for the info. Actually applying it after a shower makes more sense to me than the 'as close to meals possible' thing. That would imply that the fat is absorbed from the food immediately and it still has to go through the digestion, absorption and cirulated and that can take two hours or more.

I too have now looked at other products on that site now and you are right - all mega expensive. I guess you are paying for the name but to be honest I had never heard of it!

SavetheTaTas - If you use it whilst you Noogle I guess it must be quite oily/rich. That was one thing I was wondering. Don't think that DD would be using it to Noogle though. Although £13.45 is cheap compared to the other product it is still to expensive to use for Noogling seeing as she has to use LOADS of lotion to get a good suction with the XL domes.

SOrry that it has not given you any results :( Thinking of not getting it after all n ow. If you use it whilst you Noogle do you mean that you have not got results from Noogling eitehr or do you mean the results have not been any greater than Noogling without? I guess to be honest it is difficult to quantify success unless you are using it alone but DD does not intend to give up Noogling and use only that, so I guess we will never know if is doing anything for her. Unless she gets no growth at all during the period of using it.

Once again thatnk you both for your help :)

Boodles

TT - thank you for your response :)

How long have you been using the Aumenti so far? It is good that you have got some good effect and I agree that it may well take longer than they state to see any change in size. Plus of course everyone is different and what works for one may not work for others.

I think I will go and order some for DD. Not got a lot to lose really and not a huge financial investment :)

Thank you again :)

T

tavia

yeah id say go for it and 2 buy some it doesnt exactlty break the bank, its been 2-3 weeks now i think so early days,

NOTE i do not use it to noogle with, i use a vasaliny type lotion for noogleing, i have a shower after noogling then apply it to my swollen boobs , sometimes i will just wipe the vasaline lotion off my boobs then apply the aumenti after noogling, i also apply it b4 bed and in the morning,
it lasts quite well and u need a very very small amount to use for both breasts,

noogleberry takes a long time to see results and is cheap so i dont see y any of its users would expect super fast results from this cream knowing that enlarging yr breasts(no matter how much the company says there product is amazing) will take a considerable amount of time,

if u have very small boobs then its oviously gonna take longer to achieve any extra volume from fat, but the more fat in yr boobs the easyer and quicker the results i suppose,

im optimistic anyway, i can afford this cream so i will give it a go and see what happens

im assuming it would work more effectivly on the butt, given how much fat is already there.
on the eds forum some women said it did work but took a long time to notice the effects.

Boodles

Thank you TT :)

Have just ordered a bottle so will see how she goes with that. Will post in due course how she gets on with it :)

Thanks again to you all

Lily13

I agree with everything TT said! I also do not use it to noogle with. I don't think it would be good enough lubrication for me personally. It goes into the skin really well and has a nice texture to it after the fact. I put it on my breasts right before bed and my breasts feel so soft and nice this morning. :) I put it on my breasts anytime I know that it will have enough time to stay on my skin and work its way into my skin. You don't want to put it on and then an hour later get a shower.

I'm really liking this stuff and the scent is very very pleasant! I was afraid it was going to be too strong for me as I seem to get migraines from most scented products. I'll have to use it for at least a few months before I can make up my mind on it.

I'm sure your daughter is going to love it! You are one awesome mom!

Boodles

Thank you for your response Lily

Even if it just makes the skin feel nice it is not really money wasted and I am glad it sinks in easily. I think she will like that.

And thank you for calling me an awesome mom. I really am not - I get it wrong so often. But I try my best and that is all you can do really. :)

Thank you again :)

Boodles

Not sure DD will be getting hers after all. The shop seems to have disappeared off eBay :(

Paid by Paypal so money should be safe though.

Lily13

That's weird. Did you buy it from the Forever Young store? I went to the listing and it says.

"This seller is currently away until November 3, 2010, and is not processing orders at this time. You can add this item to your watch list to purchase later."

I know this seller has gone AWOL from time to time. I think they get overloaded with orders from time to time, but I'm just guessing!