Backache from Noogling?

rainyrain

Dear Fellow Nooglers,

I was wondering if any of you are experiencing backaches as a result of NB.
My Nooglebery adventure started in late July of last year and so far I have grown from a small to mid range of 32B to a full 32B. Not a mind-blowing change but I am seeing diagonal imprints on my chest (where the edge of the bras meet skin) when I take off my VS's demi-cut bras at the end of the day. This is something I've never experienced before starting NB.

In the past few weeks, I have been dealing with backaches. I've racked my brain trying to think of possible causes, but quite honestly there have not been any lifestyle changes-- driving the same car, sitting in the same office chair, I don't particularly excercise, same bed, same pillows,..stress-level has not fluctuated, etc.

Is it possible that even small gains in breast size/density can cause backaches? I'm a very petite person and haven't been able to gain any weight. So far the only change I've noticed is the gradual increase in breast size. But like I said, they're not huge gains either.

Please let me know if any of you have experienced back pains as a result of NBE routines.

Thank you,
rainyrain

Teeny Tiny

Yes, backaches can happen while noogling, I've experienced some that damn near immobilize me. Almost feels like you're trying to suck your back through your breasts. I've found that the majority of my back pain periods happen just before a growth spurt, and they come and go, so hopefully you'll have some relief soon. One thing I've found that helps a bit is I have one of those wedge things they use for physical therapy that helps prop you up at an angle. I put it against the wall at the head of the bed with the longest point upward against the wall, I stick a couple pillows against it for comfort and lean back against it. It supports my back with a cushion of comfort and relieves the pain quite a bit, making noogling more comfortable, and helping the pain subside faster after I take the domes off.

rainyrain

Hi Teeny Tiny,

I've always enjoyed reading your posts so I was happy to receive a response from you. ;D Thank you! I think I'll go look for one of those back wedges, too. My back is still acting up but I plan to keep going with this Noogleberry adventure.

Hi 34asm,

I was refering to this thread:

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1705.0.html

-rainyrain

soonenough

I not only get backache but sometimes my whole arm gets numb and this is the time I lower down the pressure. I don't think that's normal, and as much as I'm in a hurry to get bigger breasts, it's not worth it for me to injure or hurt myself. Slow and steady...

Teeny Tiny

Arm numbness and nerve pain can happen, especially for those like myself that started with very little, because the nerves that run from the armpits down to the nipples don't have enough padding to protect them and they can get pinched and cause all sorts of pain and issues. I dealt with them for about 5 months, until I started getting and retaining enough swelling to pad them. Unless I missed a day or waited to long in between sessions, if the swelling managed to go completely down I'd still have some nerve pain, until they finally started to grow, then the problems went away.