Bawb's swelling

Bawb

Hey all! I'm a slender guy, but I used to be overweight. I just got my Noogleberry with small domes the other day. Couldn't wait to try it, so I didn't have photos from before I did anything.

Today I noticed that I seem to be developing bruises. I've lurked around a while and haven't read anything about bruising. Am I overpumping or just starting too quickly? I doubt I'm overpumping, as my skin never even turns red while I'm pumped all the way up... and I can completely fill the small domes in a session after I work up to it; since the skin never turns red and I can fill the domes, does that mean I need bigger ones?

Here are some photos of before and after a 45 minute noogle! It's amazing how much bigger they feel when they're swelled up... the photos hardly do them justice.

Attachments

• before_f.jpg
    before_f.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 207
  • after_f.jpg
    after_f.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 154
  • before_s.jpg
    before_s.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 137
  • after_s.jpg
    after_s.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 171

Matt B

Re: New to noogling, and hoping I'm doing it right

Are you using a lotion or oil for Noogling? If you are filling the cups,I'd say they are too small,and you might be overpumping even though you don't change color.
Oh,are you on any kind of blood thinner?

Bawb

Hey Matt! Yeah, I'm using some St. Ive's skin healing lotion I already had. Maybe I need to use something else. I'm not on any blood thinner, but if it makes any difference, my blood pressure usually tests to being on the low end. I figured overpumping would go hand in hand with having some nasty color in the process, and it makes me wonder how people can stand to get to purple, because even with no color change in my skin, the pressure on the tip of my nipple is uncomfortable in the beginning. As my session goes on, the discomfort there does lessen of course. When I first start, I can only about half fill the domes before the nipple discomfort becomes too great.

evil alex

hey bawb,

your skin is probably just getting used to being streched that way, im sure its nothing to worry about. if you had once been significantly heavier then im sure your skin will get used to it very quickly, i find that alot of people who have lost weight have had better and faster results than others. In addition to lotion, water, heat, and also massage helps a good amount. Good luck :)

Bawb

Today I used some Natureday breast cream as lube. Inspired by Eman's use of Wild Yam cream. :) Made things really tingly. Then I realized from reading Tank Girl's thread that maybe I've been positioning the cups ineffectively... so I started focusing on keeping them more toward the center of my chest, and WOW what a difference it makes! The swelling is amazing.

Here are some photos after a 2.5 hour noogle, using pump and hold. First 3 photos are right after, and the other's 2 hours later. That bra's a 36AAA, but I have a 36A around as well and it wasn't really empty with peak swelling! :eek: Not full by any means, but certainly not empty either. I might have to be careful with this.

Attachments

• 2012-07-11---2-hours.jpg
    2012-07-11---2-hours.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 147
  • 2012-07-11---after-bra.jpg
    2012-07-11---after-bra.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 182
  • 2012-07-11---after-2.jpg
    2012-07-11---after-2.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 140
  • 2012-07-11---after.jpg
    2012-07-11---after.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 154

bexy

hey yeh like others have said, use lots of lotion, and i mean LOTS! I thought i was using lots, but i got red dots, now I use LOADS of lotion and dont rub it in, and it helps a lot. also i had nipple irritation, it helps to use a nipple stopper, putting something at the end of the dome to reduce the pressure on the nipple...http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,3471.0.html

Bawb

Thanks for the replies, Evil Alex and rupert! :) I'm getting better at it as time goes on... here is today's welling. It doesn't look like much, but it's a little overwhelming actually. :eek:

Attachments

• 2012-08-16-16.05.jpg
    2012-08-16-16.05.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 172
  • 2012-08-16-16.08.jpg
    2012-08-16-16.08.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 247

Bawb

Thanks BustyBabe! Glad I'm not just imagining it. :D

I'm getting epic results out of my new CLs. Check out what came out today.

(I think I'm slouching further my right side than the left. They look the same normally.)

Attachments

• 2012-08-21-14.46.21.jpg
    2012-08-21-14.46.21.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 370

BustyBabe

Sheesh, that recent picture looked unmistakeably female! You are doing great.

I also noticed there seems to be no more redness from your recent picture. Did you do something new?

Bawb

Thanks Damascus! I'm using pump and release. I seem to get much better results from that than pump and hold.

BustyBabe, you're too kind! I was afraid they didn't pass as female, and just looked like moobs. The only change from my last picture is I'm using the CLs instead of medium. I think I get such great results because they actually cover almost all of my chest. Maybe there's less redness because all the pressure isn't concentrated on a small area.

Matt, you have great areolas too! Mine don't seem to be getting any bigger from pumping though. :(

Bobbie_less

If your nipples seem to hurt while pumping put some tape on them soured off like an x.. Cuz mine would hurt and after using tape it didn't.. Good luck xD

CookiesnMilk

wow great last picture! you're getting good results and the redness is significantly less. good job! I've been taping my nipples, seems to help.

smallish1982

Your swelling so so great! So what size domes did you start out with? Maybe you said it already but I couldn't see it....I'm just wondering.

shadowedmoon

hmmmm, the fact you're using CL's and you're skinnier than me makes me worried about the CL's (being my most likely purchase soon as my first cup set) being not wide enough for me, however the XL's are freakin super deep...
either way I'm envious of your semi-quick climb in growth, keep at it!

Bawb

Thanks, all! :)

shadowedmoon said:
hmmmm, the fact you're using CL's and you're skinnier than me makes me worried about the CL's (being my most likely purchase soon as my first cup set) being not wide enough for me, however the XL's are freakin super deep...
either way I'm envious of your semi-quick climb in growth, keep at it!
The CLs seem crazy deep to me. I can only get about 1/4 of the way into them! You might be okay with the CLs, because they're a bit wide on me... I have some trouble with them burping until I get sucked in far enough.

smallish1982 said:
Your swelling so so great! So what size domes did you start out with? Maybe you said it already but I couldn't see it....I'm just wondering.
I started out with the smalls! I could barely make any headway into them at first... now I can fill them within a few minutes of pumping.

Lately I've actually gone back to using the smalls again, because I've been experimenting with noogling down lower. When I use medium or CL, my nipple ends up way too far below the center and I get too much fullness at the top, which looks like implants. I think it's pulling the pectoral muscles more than anything when I do that, because it's really firm.

So I've been placing the smalls with the top of the dome's radius right at my nipple. It causes the nipple to press against the top front of the dome when I've inflated nearly all the way. Then I let the domes deflate on their own (not using airlocks; I'm guessing the seal with airlocks is better). I end up with really great, soft swelling that lasts a while. And I think I'm finally seeing long lasting growth! I'll post pictures next time I noogle.

smallish1982

Bawb said:
I started out with the smalls! I could barely make any headway into them at first... now I can fill them within a few minutes of pumping.

Lately I've actually gone back to using the smalls again, because I've been experimenting with noogling down lower. When I use medium or CL, my nipple ends up way too far below the center and I get too much fullness at the top, which looks like implants. I think it's pulling the pectoral muscles more than anything when I do that, because it's really firm.

So I've been placing the smalls with the top of the dome's radius right at my nipple. It causes the nipple to press against the top front of the dome when I've inflated nearly all the way. Then I let the domes deflate on their own (not using airlocks; I'm guessing the seal with airlocks is better). I end up with really great, soft swelling that lasts a while. And I think I'm finally seeing long lasting growth! I'll post pictures next time I noogle.

That is good to know! I have been thinking of going to the CL's but I have smalls and I used the mediums. I might try your idea with the smalls though!

Bawb

Some redness today... but here's what I got out of my technique of placing the small cups low. 10 minutes to inflate all the way, 1 hour to deflate to where the cup wasn't secure anymore.

Attachments

• longdeflate.jpg
    longdeflate.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 224