Best strategy for noogling saggy breats - please need advice

Liezel

Hello Everyone :D,

I have just started noogling and I please need some advice on what helps the best for saggy breasts. First a bit about me:

I am 38, never had any children and am a big girl (unfortunately weight, not breast size :'(). I used to full a D-cup but something went very wrong and the girls have shrunk to something between a B and a C-cup not to mention the fact that what remained headed south. I didn't loose weight, but I think hormone issues cause the shrinkage. The girls are really looking sad and droopy. They are shaped like pears, but with very little at the top and everything hanging at the bottom. Unfortunately I cannot use any creams or supplements due to my current hormone issues.

I would really like them to full out more at the top and if possible become more rounded. Does anyone have any advice please?

I read on some of the previous posts that someone suggested lying on your back while noogling.. is there anything else? Will 7/2 help better than pump and hold?

I will really welcome and be grateful for any advice. I please just want to feel good about my boobs again.

Thanks!
Liz

NaturalLady

Hi Liezel! I'm a Noogle beginner and am having some issues right now with my own methods (which I'm very down about right now :( ) but for you, I really think the Noogling while lying down sounds like a great place to start.. I also know that if you place the domes just a bit higher over your breast area (like more towards the collarbone instead of centered directly over your nipple) is very helpful for filling out the tops because it pulls more tissue in from the upper chest.
I'm sure you already know that massaging and drinking a lot of water before Noogling is essential, as well as using a good moisturizer to keep your skin smooth. Maybe you could also focus the majority of the pre-Noogle massages on the upper boob, where you want the most growth.
I know that doesn't sound like much "advice" but I hope it helps a little! I wish you blessings, success, and renewed self-confidence!

James

I agree that moving the cups up or down or side will influence growth in a certain direction. That is if you move the cups up, more on top and it will make your nipples point more down. If you nipples point up now it is probably what you want. Moving the cups down will of course tend to point the nipples more up as under boob growth is encouraged and moving more out to the side will make the nipples point more to the front. I think the goal should be to point straight out, so noogle so the nipples point to the center of the dome. Massage and lubricate with coconut oil and even drink some (or put it as salad dressing, spread on toast etc.) ;)