Best Swelling Technique

cateyes

hey nooglers! i'm new to noogling, i've been doing it for about 1-2 weeks and i'm loving it so far! ive been experimenting with different pumping techniques and i've found one that gives me alot more swelling compared to the others. i'm sure you're all familiar with the pump and release, and pump and hold methods. i've found that if i do the pump and release for 30 minutes, and pump and hold for the other 30 minutes, i get great swelling. however, when i top it off for an additional pump and release for 15 minutes, my swelling is SO much better. if i dont have time, i go for pump and release for 20 minutes, pump and hold for 20, and finish with pump and release for another 20. For the pump and release, the first round i pump for 5 minutes and release for 1 minute, one second at a time (i finish releasing 10-20 seconds in but leave it for a bit,) and the second round is a little more arbitrary. most of my swelling goes down after 2-3 hours, but i retain some of it throughout the night/ day after my session. i hope this helps some of you. Try it and leave some feedback!
xx, Cat Eyes

that1spaztichik

Hmmm. When I have time to actually lay down and noogle, I'm going to give it a try. Thanks for experimenting for us, I'll let you know how it goes!!

P

piccolina

Okay, WOW! I'm only about 6 weeks into noogling (this time around) and I had forgotten that when your period comes, your swelling goes down to jack squat. Boo! So the past 3 days I'd been getting barely any swelling and was getting frustrated. So I just tried the 20/20/20 trick you mentioned here and it really helped!! I also drank an 18 oz water bottle three times today plus two 8 oz protein/weight gainer shakes. I will be sticking to this method! I think it makes for a great routine. Thanks for your tip! :)

Strumpet

Hey cateyes,
I do the combined P&R and P&H thing, too, but I haven't thought of topping it off with more P&R! I'll give that a shot, thanks for the tip! :)

that1spaztichik

Alright. I've done about 3 or 4 sessions using the 20/20/20 method, as I really don't have time to pump for longer than an hour in the morning and an hour at night. I think I'm going to continue to use this method. Now, I don't see CRAZY swelling that compares with sunsetz' or anything, but the swelling I'm seeing is considerably fuller and I feel like I'm retaining it longer. Give this technique a shot!

bonzaigirl

thanks for sharing... ;) i'll try and dothis once im back in london, in the safety of my own room, where no one is allowed to enter and the most important factor of it all, my mom aint htere to sneak up on me... then i'll let you know if its effective on me... it's like we're making a study..:)

melons

I tried the 20/20/20 method , I did see little bit of swelling remain throughout the day ie at the end of 24 hours after pumping, I did nnot pay much attention to the amount of swselling i got or rather cudnt compare or measure , I will try it more and update further again.

luv,
melons

cateyes

lol @bonzaigirl yeahh it kind of is isnt it! im glad its working for everyone, remember that if u do half and hr pupm and release and half an hour pump and hold followed by 15 mins of pump and release (or more if u have time) u get even more results than the 20/20/20 method, even though that method is better than just P&R and P&H. im really glad its effective for other people! i anyone else has tried it please update us

lovenotbombs

I don't know if I just got a defective air lock, but if I use it to try the pump and hold method, it still slowly leaks air! :-[
Does this happen to any of you? I've even tried binder clips and same thing....

SueB5

What does swelling look like! I will try this method and maybe answer my own quesion. I stretch into the domes and go back to normal immediately, but still have growth. I would love to see it though. Sue

SueB5 said:
What does swelling look like! I will try this method and maybe answer my own quesion. I stretch into the domes and go back to normal immediately, but still have growth. I would love to see it though. Sue

It will come Sue! It is wonderful to see how your boobs look big and bouncy but, for the most part, it deflates anyway and then that is kind of disheartening because you get it into your head that the bigger, swollen size IS actually your breast size when it isn't at all. I think growing, like you are, is almost better. At least you know where you are, every time my boobs inflate I hope that they will stay and they never do!

Slow and steady, slow and steady.....

SueB5

You are forever hopeful, Flatty. Thanks for that. I tried this method and went blotchy purple. I decide one minute to be more gently and the next to try harder. I think the transition from one dome size to another is a time to be gently. When I noogle with my old domes I can pump harder not but the new ones. Sue

that1spaztichik

Sue- When your breasts recover, I encourage you to try this method gently again once you get good suction with the domes. You're right, moving up dome sizes is pretty tricky, so if you're trying to battle the learning curve of using new domes AND a new pumping technique, it's just going to be downright difficult! I'm sorry, I haven't really been on the forums much so I'll have to read the threads to see what domes you're moving to, but I'm sure once you get the hang of them, this method will be a whole lot easier. I find that in the beginning of my session, it's hard for me to pump and release because my breasts haven't swollen large enough to keep the lesser suction and hold the domes on. Just keep trying!

*edit* Ok, so you're moving from larges to XL's! NO WONDER!!! This is the hardest transition, I think, even though I've only owned and used larges and XL's. It took me a couple months alone just to get suction with XL's for a whole hour long session, so I'm not surprised you're having trouble trying to keep the darn things on, lol! Aren't they just HUGE!!??!! Don't worry, with practice you'll get used to it! Just know that it isn't an easy jump, I know flatty told you in your stats section that the jump is HUGE, and I agree! Also, have you tried pumping first with the larges, get some swelling going, and then pump with the XL's? That seemed to help me keep the XL's on. Good luck!!

SueB5

HI that1. I have missed you! It seems ages. I agree about the transition issue. It seems strange to me that I am using XLs when I have only reached a A cup. So it is not suprising to me that I am having difficulty. The size difference is vast. I do use the large ones first - I have to! However, they do not hurt too much now which has to be progress. I thought I would not be able to wear them for more than 10 minutes. I intend to just get used to them and then work on different techniques but it feels frustrating when I have only grown 1/2in. Actually now I have written that, I should be celebrating as I never thought that would be possible in only 15 weeks. I have to remind myself that on a AA cup size (UK) that growth overall is a big increase in breast mass percentage. Sue

that1spaztichik

I've missed you too, Sue! I've had a lot going on lately, and I've missed the noogle family dearly :) I know how hard it is...I feel like I haven't grown much at all...I seemed to have backtracked, even, from my phenominal month three results...it's like the boobie fairy gave me a little taste of LARGE c cups and then POOF...there they went...I agree, the XL's HURT. No matter what I do, I always have to hold them together so they don't squish my ribs too much...ouch! Good luck with them, I know how tricky they can be.

mommytrina

I just found this post myself! Sounds like I need to try this technique!!! Especially the P&R, P&H, P&R, method. Thanks everyone for commenting and sharing your results!!! :)

And I didn't realize that swelling goes down when you have your period. I was wondering why I was having practically no swelling the last few days. GRRRR...