Bikini contest this year!!!!Woooooooohoooooooooo

E

Emelinda

I'm sure that this summer will be a special one for all of us starting now!
I'm already thinking of summer because these days in Sicily weather has been pretty hot, 20°C in the sun.
I need boobs not in July, but in may since here the weather starts to be hot very soon an you can have sunbath until 17.30 in the evening.Then it gets colder and you need to put on a long sleeves shirt.
I'm still waiting for my nb to arrive and in the meantime I'm using an anti stretchmark cream, allowing my boobies to act in the proper way with the system.
Surely next week I'll be pumping with you all.
As soon as the pictures can be posted in a protected area, I'll post my before pictures.
I have and idea that I'd like to share with you all.
Since the Nb works quite in the same way of Brava and BB, I don't think that the NB gives non lasting results...Maybe it's just that you have to pump for longer periods, and it seems that using NB in the brava way, keeping it on for longer time with airlock, gives bigger and longer swelling, as I've read in many posts.
Giving you lots of hugs, I leave to go cleaning my room, which is a very bad state:):):)
Kisses and hugs
Good Boobies Growing

K

krmj6

Emelinda said:
I'm sure that this summer will be a special one for all of us starting now!
I'm already thinking of summer because these days in Sicily weather has been pretty hot, 20°C in the sun.
I need boobs not in July, but in may since here the weather starts to be hot very soon an you can have sunbath until 17.30 in the evening.Then it gets colder and you need to put on a long sleeves shirt.
I'm still waiting for my nb to arrive and in the meantime I'm using an anti stretchmark cream, allowing my boobies to act in the proper way with the system.
Surely next week I'll be pumping with you all.
As soon as the pictures can be posted in a protected area, I'll post my before pictures.
I have and idea that I'd like to share with you all.
Since the Nb works quite in the same way of Brava and BB, I don't think that the NB gives non lasting results...Maybe it's just that you have to pump for longer periods, and it seems that using NB in the brava way, keeping it on for longer time with airlock, gives bigger and longer swelling, as I've read in many posts.
Giving you lots of hugs, I leave to go cleaning my room, which is a very bad state:):):)

You know, I thought of the very same thing. Except in a slightly different way. If a woman kept using the pump non-stop for an entire year, and using it the way the maker specified(10 minutes everyday I believe?) that eventually cell growth would replace the swelling, resulting in true growth. I remember reading somewhere that it takes 11-13 months for your body to accustom to a new shape(be it dieting, exercise, pumping etc.) so after awhile it may be possible to keep the size without the extra pumping a few times a week. It would be cool if we could get some to test this idea you have. I already have an airlock from my brava system but I know I can't commit to it using the brava time length way, but I'm willing to try it for about 1/2 hour to 1 hour a day for the next year when I get the NB in the mail.