BoobyGreedMonster's stats

B

boobygreedmonster

bust: 33
underbust: 29.5
weight: 118-120
cup size: I'm an A cup but I wear padded B bras.
height: 5'5

I have a butt and hips but no boobs :( boohoo. I bought NB last night and have been taking herbs for a few weeks now. My goal is a full C cup. I'll post a before pic soon.

E

entropiana

Hi BoobyGreed, welcome to the forum. Cant wait to see your updates soon, my measurements are similar to yours and i started noogling 3 months ago.
good luck and keep reading the forum since it is an amazing source of information

B

boobygreedmonster

Hello,
thanks for reading my post. How is your progress, did you make any gains?

I ordered the Small and Medium cups but after reading I think I'll be busting out of them fast, I might not even be able to use the small one.

B

boobygreedmonster

I just measured across each breast and each one is 7.5 inches across which means the small domes will be wayyyyyyyy to small cause the small domes are only 3.6 inches across. The medium domes might work because they are 4.4 inches wide, the measurement at the base is around 4.5 inches but yay I think it won't be too long until I order Large domes. I took a pic today, I've been on herbs for a few weeks (downside-ACNE, yuck!!), waiting for my NB, breast vibrator, and cream. I think I got this down. I am so excited, I can't wait. It's like X-mas all over again. My routine will be pumping for an hour a night (at least) everyday, maybe even sleeping with it on, taking a few herbal pills but not overdoing the herbs as I don't like a face full of acne, and applying cream 1x a day. After pumping are your breast sore? Not that I care cause I have a high pain threshold and may even like them being sore because that means it's working. Apparently, I'm an AA cup even though I wear padded B bras, I used an online calculator. Oh well. I need to beat this flat-chestedness, AHHH.

B

boobygreedmonster

Yay, I just got my NB today and am using it right now. I am already getting a lot of swelling in the domes. I am also using ro-bust I just got that today too, X-mas all over again. Yay. I will report on my size.

B

boobygreedmonster

I called my mom from work because I was waiting on three NBE related packages, she told me I had two packages so I came home and ripped through the boxes. My boyfriend came over and I didn't care I took my device out and he actually put it together for me. We are pretty comfortable with each other. Holy smokes first time pumping and I have almost filled out the medium cups less than a half inch to go! At this rate I will be ordering large by this w/e. I ordered the kit with small and medium cups because I am an A cup but my friends were too wide for the small. I have to order foam rings too. I think I'll go to Victoria Secret and buy a new bra, even if it is a bit too big I can try it on and see how far to go before I reach my goal! Right now I gained an inch in my bust which means I am a B at this moment. I have also taken a before pic of me and plan on taking a new one soon, how do I go about sending them to this website?

;D
Forgot to ask, how do I get rid of these dome rings? They aren't bad now but I just want to take precautions. I used lotion with my domes. Do the foam rings prevent the circles from showing up?