Breast feel after pumping?

Bawb

Hey all,

I'm hoping this hasn't been asked before. What do your breasts feel like after you finish pumping?

For me, the upper part of the breast feels very firm. It's swollen into breast shape, but the feeling of it makes me wonder if I'm just sucking muscle into the cup! As the swelling goes down a little, they start to feel less hard, more like breasts.

So I'm curious what both girls and guys are feeling after pumping.

BustyBabe

Hmm, they feel the same to me except swollen - always jiggly, never hard. They're always wet from condensation mixing with the cream or oil so I don't know how they would feel without that. I guess my breasts are always firm which is why there's not much of a difference for me.

Bawb

Thanks for the feedback, BustyBabe. Mine are wet like that too. I was assuming it was due to sweating inside the sealed cup.

This place where it feels hard is on the upper part of the breast. In my pumping, it seems like I'm getting a little bit too much pull from the top of the breast and not enough from the bottom. (The nipples end up hitting the wall of the cup long before I fill it.) It's difficult to keep my nipples going toward the middle, but I just noticed that if I manage to keep the nipple higher in the cup, the whole swollen breast is soft and jiggly.

I'm guessing nipples in the middle of the dome is desirable for better shape, but the medium domes make it very difficult to do that, and I painlessly fill the small domes right off the bat when I start a new session... So I'm not sure what to do! Anybody have any advice?

midbackn2013

@bawb btw, to get more pull from the bottom, one member suggested leaning backwards with a pillow under you so that your lower half is elevated. She said she felt more pull from the bottom then.

BustyBabe

Bawb said:
Thanks for the feedback, BustyBabe. Mine are wet like that too. I was assuming it was due to sweating inside the sealed cup.

This place where it feels hard is on the upper part of the breast. In my pumping, it seems like I'm getting a little bit too much pull from the top of the breast and not enough from the bottom. (The nipples end up hitting the wall of the cup long before I fill it.) It's difficult to keep my nipples going toward the middle, but I just noticed that if I manage to keep the nipple higher in the cup, the whole swollen breast is soft and jiggly.

I'm guessing nipples in the middle of the dome is desirable for better shape, but the medium domes make it very difficult to do that, and I painlessly fill the small domes right off the bat when I start a new session... So I'm not sure what to do! Anybody have any advice?

I think someone else here said it was condensation from the cream or whatever you're using. I think that's right, because I always see my cups fog up, regardless of whether my skin is touching it or not.

My nipples always go center, so maybe that is why you're experiencing that.

Have you tried bending forward, and then putting the cups on (pumping in that position until you have enough suction)? I find that helps keep things centered.

Bawb

BustyBabe: Yep, that's what I normally do to get started. Even after being pumped up a bit, the domes tend to keep sliding upward as I inflate more. TireOfBeingFlat's idea helped a little, but I still didn't get as centered as I'd like.

I tried wrapping a belt around my chest under my arms to old the cups down, and it worked really well! But it was mighty uncomfortable, since the cups put an immense amount of pressure on the belt as they try to go up. ??? Hopefully with a few more sessions they'll naturally go the right way.

flatteringrowth

Just wanted to bump this post, did a search and couldn't find anybody talking about how their nipples felt after pumping (thought it would be appropriate to ask here), and ask if anybodys nipples are super hard with swollen aureolas immediately after removing the cups. I think mine have stayed that way for about half an hour, normal?

Perhaps there is a post or thread out there so i didn't want to create another one, but perhaps i will if i do not receive a response within a couple days just because i would like someone to answer my question.

Damacus87

Living life in a disguise
Mine feel the same way and I did find out as well if you bend forward so your boobies drape down then put pumps on and secure them your nipples will be more centered kinda. And @flattteringgrowth mine feel the same way large and hard for atleast 30 minutes for me and they continulously get hard well after that as well :) I find it great considering my state.

fairypump

Mine feel full after noogling, and proudly tent my shirt/dress/tank top/sports bra; my nipples felt quite stretched in the first months then enlarged and got used to it.