BREAST INDENTATIONS

cd11

Hi you guys,
I am new over here. I just recently purchased my noogleberry online and am waiting on its arrival:)...I have been reading a lot of the forums and am so happy to see how supportive everyone is of each other :). But one thing that crossed my mind was about breast "indentations" i think i read it on some forums. I would like to know more about them before i begin noogling. I was wondering what these indentations look like? Are they dents in the breasts? Okay well thats all for today :)

Teeny Tiny

Welcome aboard!

Depending on the skin elasticity, and many other factors like age, hydration, etc. some (like me) experience sort of dents where the rings of the cups sit. Some only experience them on top, I have almost all the way around. They're most noticeable with nothing on, when wearing a bra depending on the severity of them they're not that noticeable if at all, mine kind of make the cleavage stand out when I have a bra on. Many complain about it, but I really don't see what the big deal is, it doesn't bother me. Some that have never noogled look almost the same depending on the amount of fat they have on their body, from their collar/chest bone structure.

roadrashes

Hi. Like Teeny I too have indents just only on the top. I only use the noogleberry for 45 minutes once a day and never pump hard and always use alot of lotion. What I noticed was that if I take a day off from the nb the identations become very faint and not noticeable at all. I was getting concerned a little because it looked like I had implants and like Teeny stated it actually makes your clevage look more defined. However, I like it better when I can't see them. I am also very fair skinned too which I bet doesn't help. And I always use hot water and rub with friction in circles to re-inflate the skin. I hope that helps.

cd11

oh wow!!i had no clue that that's what indentations meant..thank you guys for the info..lol i never thought it was the red ring marks left from the cups though..i really thought they were dents on your breasts and was pretty scared..lol.thank you guys,really appreciate it ;)

Teeny Tiny

No sweat! Mine definitely seem to be permanent, I can go days without noogling and still have them. It's more like indentations in the cartilage of the chest than in the skin, but skin condition can be a factor in how apparent they are. Someone with plump, well hydrated skin won't be as noticeable as someone with thin skin or that's really skinny and doesn't have a lot of meat on their bones to fill it in. Mine is becoming less and less noticeable since I've been taking collagen and MSM, but it's still there. I can press my fingers where the rims sit on the top near my collar bone and feel about a 1/4 inch indentation. As I work my way to the outsides it seems to disappear completely thanks to the growth I have giving me padding. As I work my way towards the center of my chest in between my breasts it's there, but not as deep, maybe about 1/8 inch or so. And it pretty much stays that depth the rest of the way around, however some of the indentation I feel on the under side could just be the gap between my ribs.

Hope this helps to give you more of an understanding of what they are, and why they can be so hard to get rid of, because it's not just a skin issue. Most probably don't have it quite as bad as I do though, because when I first started I noogled every day for 8-16 hours a day for the first 6-7 months. Then took a break because of being too busy got very little in for 3 months, then started again 2-3 hours a day. Currently, depending on how busy I am I get 1-8 hours a day in, so there have been and are days that I do it a lot longer than others, so mine are probably worse than a lot of other nooglers. But I'm so excited about my growth that I feel it's a very small price to pay for the increase in size. That and I'm married anyway, so I don't care that they're there because I'm not trying to impress anyone else or catch a man, I'm doing it for myself, and it's also a bonus for my hubby, so he's not about to complain about them. I think he actually kind of likes the way I look in a bra with them, I know he liked them last night in my little black teddy. ;) :D ;D