BunnysDead Journal

bunnysdead

Hi all,

New to Noogling - this marks the closing of my second full week.

I received my first bra today - its a 52C underwire (http://amzn.com/B00CIPM6HU) I probably should have ordered a 54B so the underwire would fire better, but I don't know such things as proper fit and all :)

I'll also add a reply that shows a top before and after.

Attachments

• IMG_0360.JPG
    IMG_0360.JPG
    344 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0373.JPG
    IMG_0373.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 13

bunnysdead

Before and after for today in a top

Attachments

• IMG_0359.JPG
    IMG_0359.JPG
    397.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0371.JPG
    IMG_0371.JPG
    324.5 KB · Views: 16

bunnysdead

Week of June 15th:

I've still have been Noogling though took a week off since I had some busing (yellowing of the skin around my breasts). My "growth" hasn't started but I do get some really good swelling that lasts for about half an hour. My right breast is about a cup size larger than my left but she's catching up. My 52C bra should really be a 54B since the cups are a little to narrow for my chest, but it was my first time buying a bra.

I'll post some photos at the end of the week.

I've also been trying Natureday's Fulfillment but haven't noticed (read measured) any changes in size.

bunnysdead

Hi all,

Not much to report. My cups started to crack and break after only about a month's worth of use but Lucy is totally amazing. She asked for photos so I sent, next I hear she's shipping out replacements! I'm floored and so very, incredibly, heart felt thankful and very much looking forward to the replacements.

Noogling is a bit difficult as the left side looses vacuum pretty much instantaneously but positioning has help and able to get a good seal as long as I don't move about to much.

I've really started to get some swelling now that lasts for 30 minutes or so that can fill up my 52C bra pretty well now. The amazing thing I started to notice last week is with massaging I can get that same swelling without noogling at all.

I've posted here: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,5072.0.html

where you can see before and after massaging results. Attached below is after massaging just the right side (left in the picture) and bare chested just showing the reddening of the skin from the massage - which is pretty aggressive - I rub, squeeze and jiggle for about 30 seconds. I've always massaged before I Noogle and take breaks after an hour with a massage before I start Noogling again after 10 to 15 minute break each hour.

I hope and cannot wait for there to be some growth but just don't think it's there yet but it's also so very new still.

PS - sorry for the hair, and if anyone has recommendations on how to treat hair removal please PM me!

Attachments

• after-massage.JPG
    after-massage.JPG
    313.7 KB · Views: 11
  • right-side-only.JPG
    right-side-only.JPG
    372.7 KB · Views: 7

bunnysdead

Been a long while since I posted any updates...been busy! A remodeling job on the house has kept me busy and missing noogle time for a while but over the past few weeks I've been able to regularly Noogle a few times a day.

I've got to correct an earlier post, I had mentioned that I purchased a 52C bra, what I actually ordered was a 50C bra - this is the nude bra you see in the photos. At the time the 50C bra was pretty tight in the band size but over the past few months I've lost about 30 pounds. Some of my chest bust size fell as I had gotten to 58.5" at one point but now I'm pretty much back in the 57" bust range now. But there's an intangible in there that's not fully captured by just bust measurements alone, as I'm technically smaller in my bust but my bra is fuller and I'm actually wearing a 52D bra after noogling.

The first photo is from June 23rd. The bra is the same 50C as in earlier photos.

The second photo is from December 4th, in the same 50C bra as in earlier photos.

The last photo is from December 7th in my new 52D bra. I went up in size due to how my breasts fit into the 50C wire cups - the width of the cups were not large enough to get my whole breast into them - it's kinda hard to see in the photos. With the 52D the cups are wide enough for my whole breast to fit in.

My wake up breasts are pretty much large enough to fill in the 50C cups now, compared to when I first started that's pretty incredible!

Attachments

• 06-23-2015-after-1-resized.jpg
    06-23-2015-after-1-resized.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 12-04-2015-50C-1-resized.jpg
    12-04-2015-50C-1-resized.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 4
  • 12-03-2015-52D-cup-cropped.jpg
    12-03-2015-52D-cup-cropped.jpg
    500.4 KB · Views: 9

bunnysdead

Still here, still noogling when I've the time. Here's the latest update.

Attachments

• before-after-03-09-2016.jpg
    before-after-03-09-2016.jpg
    484.8 KB · Views: 19