BUTT CUPS

Dharma

Namaste'
Hello Nooglers
I was just reading a post on Butt Enlargement and I wondered has anybody thought of asking Lucy for butt cups.
I know it sounds a bit silly,I couldn't stop laughing thinking about seeing somebody with their breast cups and "butt cups" on.
But if it works for breast's why not for butts?
Then you could do the "butt pump" as in piston pump regime.
Call me crazy but it was just a thought.

Namaste'
Dharma

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
*Raises hand*
tumblr_lvlf0hSRNz1qjnlwo.gif

Heehee~

i have thought about that too (althought i dont need or want them, but i my thoughts go to weird places at times) but ho would it work? for breasts we have the rib cage to support, how do uimagine butt cups on and what would they support against?

Dharma

Namaste'
Hello Nooglers
In response to tatiana673 post I thought I would try this with Large Contoured Cups.
I am happy to report to my Nooglebuddies that it works OK but you need bigger cups.
I think if Lucy get's enough request's for "Butt Cups" I am sure she could organize this.
Don't worry about Patent's I have already arranged these "HA-HA.'
To Tank Girl you are very clever with your choice of film clips.....

Namaste'
Dharma

xoxojenny

I have heard a lot of good things about maca, it seems pretty effective. You should look on African American forums for the best info, they are big into having large behinds and I think that's where the use of maca came from

chriss

(.Y.)
I have to admit, i thought about this to! hahaha
But will this work in the long run?
The Noogleberry pump makes the blood flow to the breast. Over time the swelling becomes permanent breast tissue so the breast enlarge.
Is there a theorie for something like this on the butt?? Because, call me crazy, butt (;)) I will try the cups on my booty if there is a chance of success :p!!!

midbackn2013

I was wondering about this too. I had a leg amputation due to cancer when i was 13. Now, my butt is kind of lop sided :\. The left cheek (where the amputation was done) is noticeably smaller than the right and I would really like to get them even again...at least somewhat. It would make me happy

chriss

(.Y.)
TiredofBeingFlat said:
I was wondering about this too. I had a leg amputation due to cancer when i was 13. Now, my butt is kind of lop sided. The left cheek (where the amputation was done) is noticeably smaller than the right and I would really like to get them even again...at least somewhat. It would make me happy

I'm so happy you survive this horrible disease, honey!! You are very strong :)

I don't know if it works.. Because like I said, the swelling in the breast becomes permanent breast tissue over time.. Is there some kind of theory for tha bootyyy? ;P and can the cups stay on?!
Maybe we should just do it! If it works we all found a new way to get a big butt haha ;)
Let me now if you try itttt haha ^^

nflux

hi guys, just wanted to let you know there's another thread discussing this issue, with a view to developing something specific over here:

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=3872.new;topicseen#new

Your input would be welcomed :)

thanks

Niki

Veda

I feel like you could really make your own cups and figure out a way to attach them to the NB. I'd pay to get custom ass cups made. You'd have to lie face down on your bed for a long time though which might get tiresome.

Dharma

Namaste'
These Pretzels are making me thirsty ::)

Hello Nooglers

Sorry I had to repost this the last post never turned out right ( how do I delete it?)
I have been busy making some prototype Butt Cups.
After many year's of research and trial and error (just kidding),I have come up with this.
I purchased the domes for $ 2.00 and the fittings for $4.00 and I am going to use the hose and gun from the Noogleberry for now.
I may have to alter it after I test it BUTTI think it will work OK.
I bought the hose fittings from hardware store and cups from two dollar shop(See Photos).
I will post photo's soon with them on ( am I allowed to post photos of my BUTT) I will have to check.

Dharma

Attachments

• Butt Cups1.JPG
    Butt Cups1.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Butt Cups2.JPG
    Butt Cups2.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Butt Cups3.JPG
    Butt Cups3.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Butt Cups4.JPG