caffeine and growth

helen

I drink about 4 mugs of strong tetley tea a day, and want to give it up, is caffeine really bad for the hormones and booby growth? I have painfull periods and read a in a book somewhere that caffeine increases the bad estrogen in the body by 70% my mum and auntie also have breast cancer so you think it would be easy to give it up, but its so hard I am soo addicted, any help would be much appreciated. I need the motivation :( :(

vesper

I've actually read that coffee can reduce your breast cancer risk. Here is one study that says so: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/04/080424115324.htm

But on the other hand too much caffeine is not good for booby growth. I don't know why though. Maybe because it raises cortisol when consumed in larger amounts. You don't have to give it up completely. But maybe you could limit it to two mugs a day?

Hope that helps :)

Teeny Tiny

caffeine is bad when you're trying to do NBE because it is a diuretic, in other words it dehydrates the body, but what we need for swelling and growth is to have as much water in the body as possible. That's why some, like Anastasia recommend drinking half your body weight in ounces of water a day, like if you weigh 140 - 150 pounds like me, then you'd drink 70 - 75 ounces of water a day. But if you absolutely can't quit drinking your caffeinated beverages then increase your water intake by at least as much as you are drinking in caffeinated beverages. So if you weigh 120 pounds, you'd have to drink 60 ounces or water for your normal consumption, plus at least another 4 glasses/mugs of water, basically the same amount as the tea you drank. That may be very challenging, in order to consume all that water in a day you'd probably be drinking almost non-stop it seems like, and using the bathroom a lot. ;)

There is another alternative though, I love my Luzianne sweet tea that I make, I usually drink about 1/2 gallon a day, but I use decaffeinated tea bags. That way I can enjoy all the tea I want, but have none of the negative affects of the caffeine, why don't you give that a try? I know caffeine can be almost as hard to quit drinking as it is to stop smoking, but you can do it. Buy yourself some tetley decaffeinated tea bags and regular bags, for the first week have 3 cups of regular and 1 cup of decaf, then the following week go down to 2 regular and 2 decaf, week 3 go down to 1 regular and 3 decaf, and hopefully by week 4 you'll be able to drink nothing but decaf without the caffeine withdrawl. If need be stretch it out a little longer, but try to do it in that time frame first, your body and your boobies will thank you for it. ;) :D ;D

soonenough

Don't fell bad, I drink more cups of sencha green tea than you, 8-12 cups a day. I tried to cut down, omg, my energy level spiralled down so bad, and I was hungry all day long. When i started NBE last 12/9/2010, I didn't cut down on my green tea consumption, and I still manage to grow. It is such a soothing drink, and it's a daily ritual I can't give up on yet. I only drink green tea, water, and soy milk. I don't like sodas and fruit juices, so to take this drink away, is akin to cutting off one of my limbs. Seriously.

Teeny Tiny

Not positive, but I think most green teas are naturally caffeine free, check your labels, if they say caffeine free and/or don't have caffeine listed in the ingredients you may be fine with drinking them.

Anastasia916

Teeny I hate to be a spoiler but sugar is bad bad bad, I know when I drink sweet tea which I try to make it less often, I make it sweet sweet, and I read recently on breast nexus that sugar is a no no for booby growth also. And as we know it's also bad for weight management.

Well you get better swelling if you drink a lot of water. and swelling will turn into your permanent growth. caffeine takes all the water out. it blocks it, so it wont reach your skin/boobs. so yes, for boob growth it is bad.

helen

Ok I will have do give up my only real vice, I dont drink, smoke drugs hardly any sugar (2 choc bars a week)
I will slowly swap the tea for green tea then give up completely, I even have a book on how bad it is for you, so I might read that again, when I read it last time I gave up for 3 months was heavily in to the gym, sprained my ankle then gave up gym and started drinking tea again, :mad: :mad:

Teeny Tiny

Yeah, unfortunately I know sugar is bad, didn't know it was bad for booby growth though, just weight management. Damn, I'm screwed! Unfortunately with my medical condition I have to intake more sugar to help control the severity of the attacks I have, there have been several times in the ER that they actually gave me a thick sugar injection in my IV, talk about a sugar rush, having it go straight into the blood, but it helped with my attacks when nothing else they tried would. Maybe I can back off standard cane sugar and eat more sweet fruits that have natural sweetness to them, and as far as my sweet tea goes, it's extremely expensive, but when I can afford to try some maybe I'll get this natural herbal sweetener I received information on. It's supposed to be much sweeter than sugar so you don't have to use as much, but it doesn't have any of the bad for you, weight gaining crap in it that sugar does, and it's supposed to have antioxidants and other things in it that's actually good for you. So it's supposed to be a healthy alternative for sugar, here's a link to it...

http://www.stevia.com/

But unfortunately it's not cheap, I'm in the process of trying to find the cheapest price on it that I can find, once I figure out the cheapest price currently available I'll post a link of where to get it.

But if you can't afford stevia, like me, there's other natural sweeteners out there you can use, you just might have to get used to the taste difference like maybe using honey instead. Or heaven forbid, learning to get used to drinking it unsweetened, yuck! :p

Anastasia916

If stevia is like artificial sweeteners like sweet n low, equal, etc. then I would advise against using it, I forget what it was called but a friend showed me a few articles about a chemical they put in those sweeteners that cause all kinds of health problems, I'll shoot her an email and ask for a refresher on it.

Teeny Tiny

Anything with caffeine is bad for the body any time, however unlike other forms of NBE BO doesn't say you have to avoid it to get results because it doesn't rely on water to enlarge the breasts, it causes them to store fat like they do naturally during puberty. However if you're noogling as well then it is bad for the swelling to drink coffee, unless it's decaf.

As far as stevia, one of the many links I got from checking out that diet site I showed you gave me info about it, I can't find the exact link right now. But they said that stevia is 100% natural, there are no chemicals in it like the others. You can actually grow the plant yourself and use fresh leaves from it for seasoning. I know a lot about those artificial sweeteners and won't touch any of them with a 10 foot pole, especially aspartame, it turns to formaldehyde in the blood, which is why a lot of older people who've drank a lot of diet drinks and ate diet foods with it smell funny, like they've been embalmed, cause technically they've been slowly embalming themselves.

Hell, I learned from that link that even splenda (sucralose), which I thought was good because they claim it's made from real sugar is bad because of the chemicals in it. If I can find the link on the artificial sweeteners and stevia I'll attach it so everyone can see it.

secret

thank you teeny :) the only thing i drink that has coffee is the ice caps soo good. I definitely should intake less of that replace it with WATER.

helen

Hi
stevia is a natural herbal sweetner and not the same as artificial sweetneres, I would definatly stay of them and cane sugar, they are not good for your health, theres plenty of info on the internet on natural sweetnersbthat do not put a starin on your body.
Teeny are you diabetic?

there are a lot of artificial sweeteners. if you go to your local market and choose the one that your wallet allows you. however dont forget to look at the ingredients, it is important. My grandma is diabetic and we always buy her cheap artificial sweeteners. In case you are worried, you can ask your doctor if that particular artificial sweetener is good or bad

Teeny Tiny

I've never been diagnosed as being diabetic, I have times when it seems like my sugar drops where I may be Hypoglycemic. But the main reason for my increased sugar intake need is a condition I have called Porphyria, sugar helps to calm some of the symptoms I experience during an attack, but not all unfortunately.

helen

Hi teeny, I have never heard of that condition, I wander what causes it!
You sound like your doing a good job of looking after yourself.

helen :)

Teeny Tiny

I'm doing the best I can with it. Let me see if I can recall right now what causes it...

Here's one of the explanations I found online...

Porphyria is caused by a mutation in one of several different genes. The mutations are passed down through families. Environmental and lifestyle factors exacerbate certain types of porphyria.
Read more at http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/p/porphyria/causes.htm?ktrack=kcplink

minnie34

As a natural sweetener, try xylitol. Tastes very similar to sugar, but is actually good for your teeth! :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xylitol