Can I Noogle After Implants ?

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
If you mean after having them placed in your chest and *then* noogling. I would strongly recommend not doing so. Noogleberry uses vacuum to achieve its purpose and implants will be damaged by either the pressure of the domes on the ribcage or more likely it will burst the implants.

If you're having implants removed and wish to noogle then I honestly don't know myself. I am sure you would need to consult a doctor and have to be very careful even if s/he agrees. The internal damage may prevent success. :(

I do hope my hunch is wrong on this however. I know it would be frustrating for someone to get them, become disappointed/regretful, remove them and then have no more options.

James

I disagree with dminer84. I know there are others here that have implants, but they have not followed up with reports of their progress, so no conclusion. But I don't see any reason to think that an implant could burst because of noogling. The only way that could happen is if the implant was filled with air instead of a liquid, or the liquid would vaporise. Not going to happen. I would think that noogling would be a good thing, as some implants leave telltale edge marks that if filled in with breast growth would give a smoother look.

I do think you would want to use a cup that is wider than the implant, at least a little so there is good blood circulation past the implant.

ashleynicolexo

Thank you for replying , I guess I'll Call my surgeon and ask him ,

He actually recommended me to use a suction system a month straight prior to implants in Feb . since i had already bought it i was like i have one already and he was like GREAT USE IT.

im tiny so using it let him get 450cc silicon implants in while looking natural bc the system helped stretch the skin and "prep" it for the implant.

I just wanted to know if i could still use it bc i want a lil a more drop from the implants, if your know what i mean.

Thanks,

Ashley

woltab

If you're getting cohesive silicone gel implants, or "gummy bear" implants, then I think you'll be fine. I'm assuming you're going with sub pectoral placement since that's the most common, and has less risk of migration.

On the other hand I'm not a surgeon, so I could be 100% wrong. Let me know what your surgeon says as I'm considering getting a breast lift with implants myself.

Good luck! :)