can someone help me please

jazzy1452

Hi everyone my name is jasmine and I would just like to say I really love the support everyone gives each other
On this forum its really beautiful.

Ok so I'm new to this and I'm unsure if I'm on the right track or not unfortunately
I need somebody to dumb it down for me and basically tell me the essaintel information
That I need to know to ensure I get results .

What I have been doing so far for a week is pumping but not too hard but still a lot
And leaving the domes on for an hour while drinking water for water retention?????*
Um do I leave it or do I realise pressure and pump again ??*??
And. Is there any tricks I should know about ???*,

Ever since puberty I've been highly insecure about my breasts I mean highly
I even went into depression at one stage a
I am terrified for summer coming up here in Australia. It's been ruining my relationship My insecurity has been
Ruining my 3 yr relationship and my self esteem .

If I coukd get all the information to be on the road to success ill be forever thankful , Even outside things I could try not in relation to noogleberry but that will work with it would be amazing !

Thanks for reading guys and ill have pictures
oon I just got to ask my boyfriend if his ok with it xxx

dl9812

Lubricate your breasts well with oil.
Break up your hour long session into 3 or 4 shorter ones with a quick little massage in between to reduce ring marks. Consider 2 or 3 sessions a day spread out like one in the morning and another in the evening. Good luck.

JaniMouse

Do not dream your life, live your dreams
Hi Jasmine :)

I think it's the best if you are doing the pump and release procedure.
As an example, i let my boobies approximately 5 mins pumped and release them then for 1 or 2 mins
in this while i do a little massage. I do this procedure about 1.5 hours.

I also think your boobs needs some rest, that means as an example.. 2 days of pumping, 1 day without.
It's like muscles, they only grow right if they get some rest.

Drinking while you are pumping is important for the retention yes, because your body trys to redistribute
the water into your boobs, so your body needs more water. I think there is no need to drink a galone :D

Doing every day half an hour of aerobics, helps the body to build some growth hormones, they are also
important for boob growth.

If you dont get a boob progress, it could help if you add some herbals...

Sweet greets Jani

Matt B

Hi Jazzy,first off there really aren't any tricks to this. Patience is the key as the girls don't grow overnight.
As for pumping sessions we are all different and have different schedules so whatever works for you and are comfortable with.
I noogle 2-3 times a week and use pump and release and pump and hold for about an hour-hour and a half.But,I screwed up last week,overdid it and blistered myself.Look at the thread Blisters, Sonofabitch and don't do that.
Drinking plenty of water is important and you can release the pressure, massage a little and continue. You don't have to drink the water while noogling,just get enough during the day.
I know from this forum that breasts play a huge part in you gals self esteem but you are more than breasts so remember that.
Now, I may get blasted for this but I'm going to say this anyway. Posting pics is a personal decision.They are your breasts and you are doing this for you and no one else,not even your boyfriend but for you! If this 3 year relationship depends on your breasts,I'd find a new boyfriend.
If you want to post pics I'd post them,you do not need permission.
One more thing,The bubbas in Australia better wake up,because some very beautiful ladies on this forum have about had enough of your bullshit.

Hope this helped hon and keep us posted, Matt, ;)

dl9812

Matt, in the interests of a good relationship, you should take your partners concerns into account. Yes she is clearly doing this for herself, but don't encourage problems.