Can't Wait to Start!

R

roxybright

Hello to everyone,
Im not a new member, i've been coming back to this forum off and on and reading posts for ahile, and have never posted a message before. I don't own a system yet, I wanted to first see what everyone was saying about it. A few years back I had an appointent to meet with a plastic surgeon about breast implants, but as the time got closer and closer to my apponitment, i just kept thinking of how strange it was going to be having something that wasn't mine in my body, so I backed out of it, thankfully! Three years later I'm still searching for something that will increase the size of my boobs. As a teenager I took herbal medicine to increase my size, but they did not work. I've looked into both Brava and Bosom Beauty and both sounded wonderful, but the 'before and after pics' weren't at all encouraging enough for me to go ahead and purchase one of the systems. But! The 'before and after pics' of the Noogleberry System are incredible! Nobody on here has been unhappy about their results. It's amazing! I'm so lucky to have come across this site!!!! I'm so excited about starting this! Finally something has come along that is affordable and non-surgical. I'm pretty sure I'm a B cup, my bras are all B's and they seem to fit me just fine. I'm hoping too go up to a large C *fingers crossed* that's not too much to ask for....is it? ;D

U

umbasheer

Hello Roxy:

Good to hear from you. I have been here for a short while and been pumping now for a little over 3 weeks. I am also a B cup looking to be a large C or even a D. ;D So far I notice a difference. I am not quite as saggy and lifeless. They are not quite perky yet, but definitely an improvement since I first began.
Yep gotta love our before and after pictures they are quite an inspiration to us all. I hope that we will continue to get more of them.

Let us know when you get your system and keep us posted,
Kareemah

C

catsrule

Hi ! I wanted to share about my experience with this "journey" that we are all on.........the herbal stuff never worked for me, def. not the pills.....10-15 a day?? they were huge and hard to get down...had some smelly after effects...anyway....the best advice I can give anyone is that massage seems to WORK, and ANY tissue stretching, shaping, pulling,temsion, whatever, seems to WORK....

I encourage ALL to stay with this two-part advice..........Brava does work for SOME.but not just a once and done deal.....I use Brava every Fall-Winter....it does work for me.............HOWEVER...not like a full cup size per session(which could be 5 months!) but indeed some change and shape to your breast..thankfully I am not inpatient.I understand that these things TAKE time.....just keep at it, which is what the folks here keep reminding each other !! It will work, to some degree, for most people.....

Hope this helps somebody today!!

R

roxybright

Thanks Kareemah and Catsrule for replying to my post. I usually don't post on forums because not very often do I get any replies. But, I wanted to make my presence known on this forum, because eveyone seems so helpful, friendly and supportive!!! I emailed Lucy and got a quick and friendly response...who are these people and where are they from? I've never seen such excellence in customer service as I've had and that I've read about on here! It's so nice to know that there is people out there that care about what your going through and that want to help...I can't wait to share my experience with you all and also to hear about your experiences.

Roxy