Ceciliaspasm Pics!

Questing

I'm SO impressed with your commitment and ability to maintain a routine!

Also - your breasts look absolutely AMAZING, you worked so hard for them, and I really hope you are enjoying the shit out of them right now. You are very inspirational! This thread should get pinned to the top. :D

Strumpet

Thanks for posting these pics, they're super inspirational. :)
And I'll try to be as consistent for as long! Goodness, I admire your dedication.

C

ceciliaspasm

Hi All,

Thank you so much for all your kind words. I hope since my last post you are all getting the good results you deserve! I've not really noogled since August and haven't lost much swelling - I am still in a 34D bra. However that said - I AM GOING TO GET BACK ON IT OVER CHRISTMAS!! Starting tomorrow!! Should get some time over the next few weeks to give em a good pumping!!

I will post results as last time. - you've all motivated me to get in gear!

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a bouncy and full New Year!!

Love Cecilia xxxx

junjo

I only dream of having an improvement like yours! It is so amazing that actually makes me extremely hopeful. Sometimes you are a little down because you don't see how much you grew and just wants to attain more. But seeing those pics and your time noogleing I try to put myself at ease.

eva_bs

OOO...Thank you for jumping back to the forum! :)
You are my inspiration! Every time that I get discouraged I always remember your AMAZING progress!!! And then I pump again!!!
I am so happy for you that you have reached your goal!!! :)
Thank you for your update!
:-*

noogleberry1

Cecillia you are offically my boobie inspiration..! You look phenomenal.....absolutely phenomenal... your body language, posture, style, everything looks as if it changed with you, your confidence is so apparent compared with your before...you truly deserve all that and more you have given so much time and I am so so so happy for you you got such great results... well done !!!!

C

ceciliaspasm

Hi Junjo, Eva_bs & L.A,

Thanks so much for your kind words. It is just a matter of sticking with it and I think this forum does so much to motivate people into sticking with it through all the pics and messages of support.

L.A you are so right about confidence and posture! I honestly think if it hadn't been for NB I wouldn't have dared wear any of the clothes in my wardrobe. I used to cry sometimes before going out and feel really awful about it. It's such a good feeling to go out and be filling out your top. Even now if I try a top on and I haven't pumped for a while I think "that looks good, but will look amazing when I've had the NB on" whereas before I wouldn't even be able to buy it.

Honestly last year I walked into my local and this old man said to me "did you get those for Christmas"! Everyone assumes I've had a boob job. I will openly tell anyone about NB because if it can make someone feel a tenth as good as it has made me feel it is well worth it!!!

Thank you for all your motivational responses and kind words. I think you are all amazing and I know you will all reach your goal!! :) xx

melons

Cecilia,

I agree with all the ladies, and if i may add one can easily make out that you have a damn cute face to match with your hot bod now ;D

(even though the face is mostly hidden ;))

Love ya and thanks a lot for sharing this with us , m gonna save the pic too to keep inspriing me !

-melons

that1spaztichik

I agree with eva and everyone else...your pictures, ceciliaspasm, make me want to noogle and not give up. Seriously. I can only DREAM of getting results like yours!!

Diosa

Hey Cecilia... You are certainly an inspiration to all! What method do you use, creams, # of sessions, and for how long?
Happy Holidays !
Diosa

Ps.. Welcome back! As i am sure we all want to pick ur brain about your NB ways.. ;D

noogleberry1

I am so happy for you!! What a compliment from an old man ay, you sure did have a transformation for him to notice - congrats, darling, we are all keeping your after picture in mind to keep us noogling everyday!!

Boodles

Hi Cecilia

You look amazing! I must show my daughter your photos. She has beern noogling for about 5 months ans while there has been some amount of change she does sometimes loose patience and feels like she is wasting her time. Do you remember how long it took you to respond in the early days? For example how long did it take to gain one cup size? Were you initially a fast responder or did things happen more with time?

Soemtimes it is slightly disheartening to read about the fast responders if you are not one yourself and seeing pictures of someone who has stuck at it and been rewarded is inspiring. This could be the boost that she needs :) Will also look at adding some soya to her diet .

Thank you and congratulations. :)

J

Joan_CD

Hi Cecillia

What fantastic results. You are a true inspiration to all of us!

midbackn2013

Woah!! :eek: You're definitely an excellent source of encouragement. I'll be making my way back to this page a lot while on my noogling journey ;D