CiCi's Weekly Progress

ashley1986ann

love your shape want what you have. I see your taking PM. I have a free bottle of PM. If your in the US just send me $5.99 for the shipping. I no longer take it. I having better luck with zoft gum. Let me know if you want the PM.

CiCi

Thanks for the positive feedback ladies!

Secret-The type of PM I am taking is from Nature's Answer, found it on amazon.com.

Bearbear- I won't be needing your PM, but I've been considering this Zoft gum. I'm gonna stay on PM for a few months and see what kind of results I get, but I do want to try Zoft!

Anyways, this weeks gone by so fastl; new pics tomorrow! :)

ashley1986ann

I would get it off ebay from greg4729. They have the best deals and I got it with in 2 days! And after you buy from them you get some kinda email to get 10% back from your 1st order and ever time you order from them.

CiCi

Alright sorry for the late update. I've totally been slacking and forgetting both to post and to noogle! This week I didn't even take any PM; that's how much I'm slacking! So there's no progress because I havent been nearly as consistant, but I am gonna try to get back on track here! The pics are week 1-4

Attachments

• 4weeks.jpg
    4weeks.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 660

CiCi

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I am now just going to post monthly updates instead of weekly. I think I would see more progress that way because I don't really see any differences from week to week. I haven't been as consitant as I used to be, but I manage to get at least a 1 hour session in each day.

I know some people have found that with small breaks without noogling, it tends to help with growth, but I don't think that's the case for me, unfortunately. I feel like if I miss a day or 2 then I lose any progress I have made. I'm just one who has to do it every day. I've also not been to consistant on my PM so I need to get back on top of things!

Last thing, would it be possible that I have had permanant growth just within this first month? I feel like my boobs are at least permanently fuller, even after a few days without noogling, than they were when I started. When I grab them they feel like they're more than a handful.... maybe I'm just being overly optimistic

LaPetitSoleil

I think I found my bosom twin. I swear, we have the same shape and starting size. (Right around the same time, too.) I hope you continue to grow with NB. How is PM working for you? I've been looking for a new supplement to give me a "boost."

Matt B

Hi CICi,you're not being overly optimistic,you know what you feel.I could feel the difference after 1 month on herbs before i started noogling.The fullness change and the underarm were the first clues.Besides, I can see the difference in your pics.Just keep it up.

MATT B. :D

aiminator

Cici you look great.. I am only on day one but very excited! Keep on pumping it looks good!!! I hope to get results like yours!!

FrenchRose

Your results look amazing, the shape of your breasts were beautiful in the begining and the swelling makes them even more beautiful. I wish you the best of luck with your journey, it seems to be going so well for you.

CiCi

Hey girls! Sorry I have been MIA for awhile. Truth is, I kind of stopped noogling. and taking herbs... I'm just horrible with consistancy in general. So I dont have an update because I haven't been pumping. However, I am starting again today and hopefully will stay on board with it this time! I will post pics at the end of December...

CiCi

Sorry I've been gone for so long! Unfortunately, I haven't been noogling so I dont have progress pics for you all! And another downer...My noogleberry grew legs and walked away. I cleaned my whole house yesterday and today when I went looking for them, they are no where to be found and thinking about it, I didn't see it anywhere yesterday either. My minds just boggled here. I honestly don't know where they could have gone; it makes no sense. Anyway, I am going to order a new one in the next few days and will be starting noogleberry again. Idk why I stopped in the first place because I had progress :'(

Matt B

Hey CiCi,Sorry to hear about the theft.As for the person who stole it,I hope her knee caps grow together. ;D.You'll be noogling again in no time.Chin up!

Matt B ;)

CiCi

I LIED! I just found it! Thank God! haha Well, this is my starting pic. I am going to post another after my first noogle session :) And it does look like I retained what I gained in the 2 months or so that I noogled :)

Attachments

• Picture 713.jpg
    Picture 713.jpg
    896.6 KB · Views: 353

NotSoBusty

WOW. you have beautiful boobies, CiCi! You definitely look like a full B or even a C to me, but I understand that pictures can be misleading. What size bra are you wearing now?

Either way, the shape of your breasts is wonderful. Your wonderful, round size is one of my goals. If my breasts were like that I think it would make me a full C, small D, so I guess shape has everything to do with it! THEY LOOK GREAT!!

CiCi

Well I just noogled for maybe an hour and these are the results...
NotSoBusty- they look bigger than they are haha, it's the side boob that's misleading. The second picture is is a profile depicting how small they really are.

Attachments

• Picture 713.jpg
    Picture 713.jpg
    954.6 KB · Views: 358
  • Picture 716.jpg
    Picture 716.jpg
    950.8 KB · Views: 230

Matt B

Hi CiCi,Congrats on finding the NB and on the twins.They're beautiful. :-*You really aren't that small for your size,but I understand the want for bigger.Boobie Fairy!She is on her way so be patient. ;)

Matt B

CiCi

Thanks Matt! I just need to stay motivated this time. I will be posting weekly progress pictures.