clarification on X large cups

itsjust4fun91

I know that the new X-large cups have been discussed already, but I wanted to clarify which is which before I order. The cups that are listed on the site as X-large are 18cm in diameter. Am I correct in thinking those are the old X-large cups and that there is another X-large now that is smaller in diameter that you can order? I thought I remembered reading something about it being 13.5 cm? Or at the time when Lucy was asking the girls what size they wanted that was the most common answer, but I never could find a clarification as to whether that ended up being the size they went with for the new ones.

So I guess what I'm trying to figure out is when I email Lucy for my next size up from the larges, what exactly should I be asking for so there won't be any confusion or am I already confused? LOL

Thanks
Mel

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Mel, if you email me and ask for the new xl cups these are the ones with the 13.5 -14cm diameter so i can give you a price with discount. The old ones on the website we now call XXL cups. Sorry for the confusion and all will be a lot clearer when our new website is launch soon.

Just email me on ; lucy@noogleberry.com if you want the xl cups.

best wishes

Lucy :)

itsjust4fun91

Thanks Lucy,
I just sent you an email. I really can't believe I'm having to order these so soon. I really thought the L would last me for a long time, but the last two days I'm plugging off the air flow when I pump up!

Thanks for such a quick response!
Mel