Combination with pump? results? + newbie questions.

jinj

So i have been researching on this forum forever, people use herbs, pm, NB, brava, cream... and all the different things.
I am wondering:

1) Anyone using ONLY pumps? and HAVE sustainable results? how long have you done it and how big is the gain? (the info in this forum is so overwhelming i found it hard to put everything together..)

2) If you use other things (herbs, creams, brava?, massage..) as well, what are the things you use to do breast enhancement and how do you combine them? Does it make a bigger/faster difference?

3) What are the side effects for the different herbs/creams? do they make you fat? do they cause cancer? (I saw waxingmoon's post about side effect of PM...)

i am seriously considering herbs.. i used to take some types of herbal pills and even though i did get bigger breast (just alittle), i gained some weight as well. so i stopped using it. i haven't done any research since then because i started thinking there always comes with a risk when you put something in your mouth not knowing what exactly they do to you in the long term. Moreover, I have found out about these BE domes and pumps. I figured this could be the "most natural way" to enhance your breast.

I know it's only been the 10th day, but i have been doing it 3-6 hours per day.
I do not see ANY redness on my boobs, no signs or soreness, except that red ring around them...
How do I know if i am doing it right?
What do I expect to happen?

W

waxingmoon

Hi Jinj,

Even though you are doing all the right things with the suction method, it will still take more than a month for most to notice any sustainable swelling. As far as true permanent growth, it occurs cell by cell and it will take many months for permanence. Happily, along the way to permanent growth, most begin to have sustainable swelling.

If you really are set on using herbs then please research them thoroughly, then research them some more. The wrong herbal plan can really complicate your life. Herbs are not a quick fix solution. They too take months to years to achieve results.

Here is the link to Eve's forum that will give you access to all the forum areas :

http://www.breastnexus.com/

Read the information for newcomer's section first. There is a lot of information - I mean tons of it for you to go through.

If I were you I would just do suction method while you are researching. Perhaps by the time you have figured out what you would be willing to do with herbs you will already be satisfied with what this method has to offer.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

K

kultzu

Hi Jinj,

I belong to the category 1 from your list. I only pumped with NB and have gained and grown from A to a small D now. Have pumped from the S->M->L->XL cups and currently with XL. More details can be found from my session in Gallery pictures...there you will also find many success stories how girls and guys have gained their results from NB (plus brava and herbs and else...).

I am skeptical to use herbs therefore I have not started or even considered to use them. Although I know many have succeeded by using those. It is just my choice with NB. Good luck with your research and any method you may choose.

Kultzu