Concerned about the red marks from cups

bikerlady

Hi everyone;

I'm going to be ordering a Noogleberry as soon as I get figured out what size cups to get.

I'm really concerned about the red ring marks as this is summertime, bathing suits, tank tops etc.

How long do these marks usually take to go away?

Would love to hear any tips or advise on how to avoid those marks.

I'm not sure whether to order the foam cup rings or not. How much do they help or are there better options.

I have read some of the posts about using different forms of "padding", such as blu-tac, but it seems that there are problems with that in getting it off the skin and also it leaving colored marks of it's own. I don't know if that is even something I can get here in Canada.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions and/or advise.

Can't wait to order and get started.
Cindy

eva_bs

The red marks usually go away after an hour or so.
To tell you the truth...it depends how long you do your session. if your session is about 45 minutes and you don't over do it...then the red rings should disappear after a half an hour. but if you do longer session then the marks will stay longer. when I pumped 2 hours the red marks went away after an hour and a half.
Also you should know that it also depends on your skin...everyone will react differently.
I think that the best thing that can help you avoid the red marks is to use a lot of cream or lotion on your breasts.
Hope this helped you in a way...
Good Luck!!!!