CREAMS, OILS, etc.

S

stacie_yangerr

So I've been looking through the topics and I can't seem to find much on creams, oils, etc that I can use when I purchase my NB ???, maybe a week from now I'll be purchasing it. I was wondering that if we could all post what creams, oils, etc that everyone uses with their NB, it could help everyone out! I think pumping dry would hurt. So please if you can post what your using, where you purchased the product, the amount that you use. It would be awesome ;D

Thank You!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Stacie, im glad you posted this question because we have just obtained some oil called 'tissue oil' similar to Bio oil and also some vitamin E cream with evening oil of primrose and i will be asking for people who use creams to test them for us. If you remind me when you buy your NB sysyem , i can include the cream and oil for free for you to try and if they work well , we will be able to supply this with our systems very competitively and of course at a discount to forum members. I will upload pics soon of the samples.

best wishes
Lucy :)

S

stacie_yangerr

LUCY! That would be great! Now I really can't wait to get my NB. Definitely I will test out the oil and creams that you'll be sending.

J

jellyDeeeee

Lucy may I buy one ex large to try and may I please try the cream/oil too !!! ??? I cant get mine to work without creams and Ive been using a hand lotion lol.... love jellyDeee....

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi jellyDee, im hoping that the large rings will be available in a few weeks so although you're more than welcome to buy the Extra large cupa and try it, you may be better off waiting. The rings can be stuck together so for extra height and capacity, you could place one on top of the other if you still need more room once you have the large rings. With regards to the cream/oil, please email me off forum your address and i'll send some samples for you to try and then you can let me know what you think.

best wishes
Lucy :)
lucy@noogleberry.com

A

annieboobs

I'd love to try ur oils... I'll get some on my next purchase...
How exciting... ;)
Tissue oil?

N

Natale69

Hi Stacie,

Pumping dry does not hurt, however, it is ineffective you cannot get a good seal. I used either Vaseline petroleum jelly or, a hand lotion. I apply it directly to the top of the cups all the way around the outer edge I use use my finger to smooth it out all the way around the cups after I finish my session I massage the cream into my breasts.

One of my new and very dear friends that also has a noogleberry system told me she was also taking an herbal supplement of all evening Primrose oil. I purchased a bottle and what I've been doing the past few sessions does it take one soft tab for each breast puncture it and massage the oil directly into each breast. I can't tell you if it helps or not because I've only done this a few times.

I am anxious to hear from Lucy about her oil and creams that she is testing unfortunately, I do not see her posts regarding those until it was too late!: (

Regards,
Natale69

123ruthsinging6565

hi ladies! thank you for bringing outthe topic of body oil and vit E creams. lucy, can i try them too? i just started to use my noogleberry last saturday. and i am eager to grow them quickly