Current Progress and Stats

MsTedra

Current Picture in Lavinia 6160 40DDD
I am a 68 year old genetic male. I stand 6' 1" in short heels and currently weigh 187#. I currently measure 50-38-41. My Noogleberry Extra Extra Large domes are full and my nipples are smashed against the bottoms. I use these mainly just for when I'm mobile around the house and outdoors in my back yard. I have a set of cylinders that I use for further development. They measure 6" in diameter and are 7" deep. I use approximately 15 to 20 inches of vacuum and keep them on until it's uncomfortable. My favorite bras are from Lavinia and I'm filling my 40DDD/E. There is no set time to devote to pumping and I get in as much time as possible on a daily basis. I'm retired so my time is open and get in more time now than I had in past years. I started as a flat chested male and started to see some signs of development after about two months. I will stop when my twins start to show the first signs of sagging.

Attachments

• 40E_09-09-2010_DSC03566.JPG
    40E_09-09-2010_DSC03566.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 129
  • BeforeWork_DDD_12-14-2010_3835.JPG
    BeforeWork_DDD_12-14-2010_3835.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 126

James

MsTedra said:
I use approximately 15 to 20 inches of vacuum and keep them on until it's uncomfortable.

Holy Hanna! 20"Hg vacuum? No red dots, bruising? Did you have to work up to this high level over a long time? At that level I would think uncomfortable would be a mater of minutes. How long?

MsTedra

Current Picture in Lavinia 6160 40DDD
Yes I did work up to this level and don't use that much all the time. Usually I have about 15 to 17. It's something you'd have to work up to. I've been doing this for 15 years and did get bruising in the beginning but better seals cut down on that.

jeane

Italian living in France
I congratulate you for this great result. You
do demonstrate that it takes time and
willingness to have beautiful breasts. You
are an example to follow. Thank you. Jeane