DeeDeeN's Stats

D

DeeDeeN

Bust size: 34B (small 34B before any noogling)
Children: 0
Height: 1.69 metres
Weight: 57kg

Bust to bust measurements: 85cm (taken from left breast around back, past right breast and back to left breast)

I have tried a few breast supplements in the past with no luck. I am currently just on coral calcium tablets and normal vitamin pills.

Anastasia916

Hi hun, I don't know the metric system to well so I looked at my measuring tape and 85cm is 33 1/2 inches. What measurement are you under the bust? You might be wearing the wrong bra size, may be why it's loose. I found out I was wearing the wrong band size as well when I went to get measured. I was wearing 34B's and they were loose before noogleberry. Now they are tight and I'm coming out of them, and that's because I'm now a 32C, and probably before I was a 32B. So you might be a 32B.

D

DeeDeeN

Depends on the bra. Some of my Bra's are 32B (they squish me a bit lol) and some are 34B. So I am sort of inbetween I guess. My left boob is small, probably even an A cup.

If I measure around my waist (just under my boobs) I am 80cm about (using husbands garage tape measure)

Hugs
Dee

Anastasia916

Yea it's weird how some brands a 32B is not the same as others, so stupid, they should make them fit all the same dang way!