Deflating

J

jackieT

Hi guys,
well, I have just started my cycle again. And whilst at the end my boobs are blossoming almost 40 inch mind you, as soon as that is over they kinda 'deflate' again. I am not complaining though since my progress is quite good and I have something to look forward to.

Do you experience this as well? And does it become better in time?

Also my nips are awfully white after noogling. Is that common?

I appreciate your answers and would especially like to invite my good Nooglefriend Sharon S to comment ;D. .

Jackie

B

booler

Jackie,

My nipples did go thru an odd white stage, but they returned to normal once I switched to the XL domes. I don't know for sure if the dome size was the reason, but I'm glad to have my "pinkies" back. They were red/almost purple when I first started with the medium domes, I didn't like that much either.

Booler

C

catsrule

talk about white nips! imagine wearing domes for 13 plus hours..nips are transparent!! But the color ALWAYS returns!!
as far as deflating, are you holding ANY swelling????

J

jackieT

Hi Catsrule,

Yes, i am retaining swelling. I have gone from an A bra to a 34 C and as long as I pump every day, i filled it up nicely. Before NB I had the same thing towards the end of my cycle my boobs were at their fullest.
I am a very happy pumper, cause I really see results!

Wow, 13 hours with domes on RESPECT Sister!!

Thanks so much for answering and have a lovely, relaxed weekend!
Jackie

C

catsrule

Hey JackieT girl! You will keep more and more of that as time goes on!! a C cup!! wewie!!! good for you !!! and nips almost always return to the right shade, as far as i have seen on this forum!!

have a Happy Valentines Day! Gonna wear my domes 13 plus hours into tomorrow and wear something HOT for my date night tomorrow night!! I suspect you will do similiar idea!??

E

entropiana

Ladies, have a great V Day and sport those boobs...you will look awesome girls:)....I am celebrating by having some long skype talk sessions while sipping wine...i live in Miami and my boyfriend in New Zealand...long story... ;D.

J

jackieT

Happy Valentines to all the hot Mammaaaas!! (and Pappaas ofcourse)

May your growing boobs attract all the love you need (and we need lots ;)) Catsrule....you go on that hot date! Isn't it just the best feeling, filling up the bra and having a wonderfull, sexy, "it looks cozy in there" kinda cleavage. Enjoy your evening.

As for me..I am hoping for some surprises today for Valentines. Let you know. 8)

Gemini, at the moment I am using the L domes. I started out with the S, M, and I think I will move to the big monsters XL in about a months time. What it has done for me the most is fill up the top of my breast. I think my boobs look beautifull now, I really do. But I have to keep on pumping. And I will! Been doing this now for almost three months and I am so happy I found this.

Lots and lots of love to you all!

J

jackieT

Entropiana!

Long story? I wanna know :p

Tell me how an American girl from Miami falls and stays in love with someone from New Zealand. On Valentines day we need some good love story's! So if you have the time. Share it..
x

C

catsrule

JackieT , you are awesome!! have a wonderful weekend,too! hoping hubby can keep hands off of them while driving this time..last month when we went out, he couldn't stay off of them! and I was "ravished" when we got home!! hehe