Dent into my bone on top of boobs?

jinj

I dunno how to call it.
after noogling for 10 weeks, i feel that there's a permanent semi-circle on top of my boobs.
it feels like the pumping have made the domes caved into my bones/ribcage/whatever it is so when i touch the area above my breasts, i can feel two dented semi-circle lines?

and when i wear tank top of bikini, theres like a fainted semi-circle on top?
its' not red mark.. it just..feels like theres a circle there...

i hope i am making sense.

does this happen to anyone? what do i do do "un-dent" it..?..m...

(i use the BB/enhance dome, which feels like softer plastic than the noogle domes though i do have noogle domes. the enhance domes feel less painful than the noogle domes because its not flat at the bottom. so i don't use any foam/mat or anyhting... yet)

M

morninghello

Hi, jinj. I have a slight indent as well. I haven't gone more than 22 hours without pumping in the four months I've been using NB, so I assume if I went longer without pumping it would go away even more. I also have a slightly lighter color where the indent marks are (only on the top area as well). I recently found a way to correct this though - self-tanner lotion that you use daily to build color. It's really subtle, and it does the trick. I don't know how to make the dent mark go away. For me, the lighter color is a bigger deal, but I've pretty much solved that now I believe. Whenever I wear sunglasses, the dent from them stays on my nose a long time, so apparently my skin is just like that. The longer I've gone without pumping, the less noticeable the dent/lighter part is, so I'd guess that your skin/chest will go back to normal if you allow for more time without pumping.

Rachiex

Hi Jinj. I get this too so don't worry! Have you tried using blu tac as this has definitely helped with getting rid of red rings and the hard semi circle marks - I would really suggest this as you still get the denting but it is definitely less (I think it also depends on the pressure you use as well - I tend to use quite high pressure). I have also found that having a shower after noogling and massaging body lotion into the area improves it too. Like Morninghello, I also find that using fake tan hides the colour of the mark against skin but sometimes I find that if I do fake tan on my chest, I get ring marks where the fake tan has been rubbed off by the domes!

This mark is so annoying but I find it preferable to the really bad red rings I used to get without using padding. I think they will go when we get the results we want and have to stop (although who knows when that will be!) :( ::)

D

Dixieland

jinj,
I have the depression mark as well, I have tried with and without the soft rings. They don't seem as bad when I use the soft rings if I can keep them in place. Hope this helps.
Dixieland

J

jennajme

I've had a dent as well but when I first noticed it I started shifting the cups around...Also as I release the preasure from the domes I slide the cups around befor all the suction is gone...They end up somewwhere other than the first place I started so there is no dent...hope this helps...Jenn

jinj

m... thanks for the input
may be i should try blu track and soft rings.... the soft rings i ordered from NB don't fit my domes though

i did try shifting the domes when i repump, but they always hitting on the same exact place

... so is this jsut a dent on the skin? or is it a dent on my bone?
...will it really go away?..
i dont even know if this is psychology, that i feel like i see a circle on there 24/7..

D

Dixieland

jinj,
I don't think it is in your psychy. I think it may appear worse to you, because you are the one who notices it the most. I can see mine, all the time to. Although, when I stopped using the large and went back a week ago to using the medium, I have no hickey marks not depression marks either. So...I don't know. I can't use the large, they leave a hickey mark all the way around my boob and I know I can't grow with the medium because I fill it in less than 2 minutes, but at least I am keeping what I have gained. I took about two months off, and it really helped my hickey mark and depression. I wish I could use the large without making hickeys all over my boobs, because I was getting way better swelling with them, but they are too wide for my little frame and it takes too much suction to keep them on. I have tried to figure out how to make the approximately the same diameter as the medium, but haven't figured that out yet either. But the hickey isn't worth it. I looked for the blue tac stuff, no one carries it around here.
Dixieland

jinj

can you get blu tac from amazon? they do sell it on there...

its my 12th week into pumping...even though i feel like my boobs are fuller, my swelling isn't quite sustaining and my measurements are still the same... and now i have this depressed part on my boobs...hopefully this is just at the skin level but not on the bone.

its interesting, everytime after NB, the immediate swelling is quite hard. when i press on my boobs, it feels like something is protruding out from from my chest, it feels likes its either muscle or bone.....and the depressed circle is usually around it... i dont remember how my boobs or chest bones used to feel like before NB so i can't compare to see if i am still normal... :-\

Rachiex

Hi Jinj

I looked up blu tac and I think it's called poster putty in America? I know you can definitely get it in Australia as they have a whole Blu tac website (don't worry I'm not some sort of a Blu Tac fan, I just looked it up!) There's also White Tac but I don't know what the difference between that and Blu Tac is?

I really don't know what to say about the protrusion. I know some girls get lumps or cysts - could it be hard cysts? I don't meant to scare you but I'm just thinking of what it could be? Could it be something that was there before but has just been made more noticable because of the noogling? Could it be that the domes are pressing on the skin and making the bones round it more noticable?

As for the ring, I don't think you are imagining them either. It can take longer for some people's rings to disappear, especially if they have fair or more sensitive skin. I look at my boobs sometimes and see if I can see rings left hours after I pump in case anyone notices them over my clothes which would be embarassing. If I weren't looking for them then I wouldn't notice them I don't think. I either have a shower or massage lotion onto the area to get rid of the indentations and to make the ridge look less prominent. Mine usually disappears in around 15-20 minutes and the red rings are gone within 10 minutes after that but I use the blu tac which i think does help. When I get my swelling, my boobs are quite hard too - maybe it's a difference in texture between the swelling and the bones.

I'm so sorry if none of this helps but I don't 100% understand. Could you tell me a bit more (not that I'm an expert or anything) :-*

x x x x