Developing the underside of the breast.

Boodles

Has anybody got any tips on developing the underside of the breast? DD has grown well at the top and the sides, hence her increase in cup size, but there has been little or no growth at the bottom. Her breast sort of returns straight to her chest from the bottom of her nipple. She is more keen to develop this than to actually grow any more now.

Anastasia suggested in another post cutting away soft rings at the bottom, but with the new soft rings there is not really anything to cut away. Has anyone got any other ideas?

Many thanks :)

Lily13

It's nice to hear from you Boodles. I was wondering if your daughter was still noogling or not! :)

Unfortunately I don't really have an answer for you. :( It seems like some people grow on the tops and others growth underneath. I seem to be growing in the sides and underboob more so than the tops and go figure I want more on top! lol I'd love to know the secret too... The only thing I can suggest is perhaps trying a herbal cream or lotion that she places only on the underboob. Perhaps that would help with swelling and subsequent growth?

jnorton22002

Hi Boodles,

It is great to hear from you. You know, I feel the same issue. What I have really tried, was to focus the last 20 minutes or so on the underside. What I do is I move the cups down and hold one at time in place. I don't noogle with both, only one. Have DD try that. I do believe I am seeing results that way. It is slow but I have seen growth. Hope that helps

Mama J with hugs to you both :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Anastasia916

I don't remember exactly what I said about this last time. But there was a thread on this and it involved cutting up a yoga mat, not the foam rings. I don't think the rings have enough lip to work with in that respect. Basically from what I remember (it's been way over a year since I last saw the thread) ladies would get a yoga mat, cut a circle out of it so that it could pad the domes then they would cut a hole in the middle making it like a donut so it's similar to the foam rings. But with making this custom type of padding you can also choose how you cut and shape it, they would leave one half of the circle a little thicker (hope I'm making sense here) and the thicker part they would put on the part of the boob that is increasing the most, thus allowing the pressure to go more to the area they wanted to target, in this case the under part. Sorry I can't help with pics or anything, the only method of padding I ever really used was the campers tape when I went to the XL's and that was only for a short time. I never have really had to pad my domes. I also never had a problem with my breasts not growing all around. Though, in the beginning few months my top part did fill in more than the bottom, but after a while they evened out after I moved up in dome sizes. Wish I remembered where this thread was, but there's so much now it would be difficult to find. Hope you figure it out though.

Boodles

Thank you all for your replies :)

Lily - She is still noogling but not quites as mcuh as before. She is the size that she wanted to be but she does want to improve the shape at the bottom. It is odd because the bottom bit must have grwon outwards but there is still no real curve and that is what she hopes to achieve. However she is much more positive about her breasts now and to get the shape that she wants would just be a bonus :) She uses Aumenti cream (not herbal but with volufiline) at the moment but the idea of using it only on the underside is a good one. Thank you :)

Mama J - Trying one dome at a time seems like a good idea. She finds in tucomfortable to wear the domes lower down and somehow the top still ends up being sucked in more than the bottom. It may well work better with one at a time Thank you :)

Anastasia - I think I must have misunderstood or misremembered your previous post. This makes perfect sense. Thank you :)

Will keep you posted on how it goes :)

Louise

Hi, I have had the same problem, using plenty of lube lets the breasts go where they want to, so I did an experiment this morning and tried using My large contoured cups dry and very low to see what the result would be, first pic is before NB, second was yesterday after two hours, and third was this morning after one hour, though dry is not very comfortable.

I have moved My pics to GALLERY PICTURES.

Boodles

Louise

That is a really good idea and you can definatley see a difference in your pics! I was wondering if there was any value in just using lube on the low part of the boobs so that that slips in easily but the top does not. Might be slightly more comfortable too :)

I am sure that she will give this a try. Thank you :)

Louise

Hi Boodles,

that's a good idea I didn't think about that, I will give it a try, and yes it seems to give that little bit of lift, be great if with time it stays.