Dharma's Progress

Dharma

Namaste'
Hello
I wished I had a photo before I started then you would see how I have progressed.
I was flat as a pancake, but in the first picture after 2 weeks I feel like Tank Girl......
I have only been doing this for four weeks and as I described in Piston Pump Regime
flexing your muscles one at a time while Noogling really has helped.
I have not noogled for a week or so (been sick) but I thought I would post these.
Some people have stated that doing this does not work , but I beg to differ.
In the 30 min noogle photo I usually noogle longer than this(3 hours max) and I get massive swelling,
but I was in a hurry.
Sorry about pictures low resolution camera.
Will post more next month.
Till next time

Happy Noogling
Dharma

Attachments

• Noogle 2 Weeks Side.JPG
    Noogle 2 Weeks Side.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 307
  • Noogle 4 Weeks Side.JPG
    Noogle 4 Weeks Side.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 253
  • Noogle 4 Weeks 30 Min Noogle .JPG
    Noogle 4 Weeks 30 Min Noogle .JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 360

Matt B

Re: Dharmas Progress

Wow Dharma,only a month.You're going to be a Flat to Fab inspiration for the rest of us.The boobie fairy is working overtime on the forum this week.LOL ;D

Congrats, MATT b ;)

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
Re: Dharmas Progress

DHARMAAA! Look at you honey! ;D ;D ;D You are progressing so nicely, you make me want to boobie dance twice as much! Your current results are inspirational and there's already lots more to come!

Dharma

Namaste'
Hello CravingCurves

I use a technique I call Piston Pump Regime or as Tank Girl calls it boobie dancing.
If you look elsewhere on this forum you will find it on one of my other posts.
I have found this way has really helped with the development and shape and if you try this I am sure you will get the same results.
I started flat as a pancake and have filled large domes and have moved on to contoured large and will
be ordering Xtra-large domes shortly.I have not used any supplements or creams just Piston Pumping
but you must be consistent.I started for one hour a day EVERYDAY seven day's a week then I was doing three one hour sessions EVERYDAY (I will post more about that later ).
If you do as I have done EVERYDAY you will get the same results I am sure.
I hope this helps CravingCurves if you need anymore help just message me.

Also to Matt b and Tank Girl thanks for your replies.

Happy Noogling CravingCurves

Dharma

minnie34

Hi Dharma, your results are really impressive!! You must be delighted with your progress so far, well done!
I did the piston pump for about a month but couldn't see any difference really but now I'm rather inspired to try it again I must day :D
Do you reckon that people who already had some pec muscles might have quicker results? I can't do any upper body exercise due to an injury so I'm wondering if this would have worked better for me in combination with other pectoral exercises....Anyway I digress because this thread is about you and your fab results so well done once again and happy noogling!! ;)

Dharma

Namaste'
Hello

I think it is like any form of exercise or diet if you don't have consistency
you won't get results,you can't slack off.
I only started with normal pectoral muscle development,but I became frustrated when I first started
Noogling with blisters and bruising from just pumping.Then I thought of Piston Pumping, as I have said
in previous posts I have been learning to control flexing muscles in every part of my body.
I have done this for ten years or so,it really helps with your circulation and gets the blood flowing.
Having had serious Illness for ten years ( still have it ) means sometimes I am bedridden for hours
on end and this is where I do most of my Muscle Flexing.
Once you learn to flex your muscles and you do this consistently I am sure you will get results.
Since doing Piston Pumping I have no more blister's or bruising just eruptions of "TWIN PEAKS"(BREAST"S).
This has been the most fun I have had for a long time and it is a distraction from other more serious things in life.
CONSISTENCY is the only way until you get what you wan't.
Whoever reads this what technique you use is up to you,and I hope you get the results you desire.

Happy Noogling

Dharma

canadianchick

just wondering, I have the medium cup sizes,
what size did you start with Dharma?
how did you know when to move to the contour ones?
I'm getting a lot of the pressure leak out and sometimes it's hard to get a good seal, my chest is small (not a lot of area) so I'm wondering if
the contour mediums would work best?
any suggestions out there?
thanks
p.s. I have been doing the pump regime you suggested and I have seen improvement! one of my breasts use to be smaller than the other one, and now at least they look even!
thanks for posting!

Dharma

Namaste'
Hello canadianchick

I started with the large domes and once I was able to fill the large domes within about 15 minutes of Piston Pumping that is when I moved on to the contoured large.
Now I am filling the contoured large but am holding off ordering X-TRA Large because I have not had the contoured
large for that long ( I thought it would have taken me longer to fill these because compared to the large they are HUGE!!!
As for your question about contoured mediums,I may be wrong but I think you mean contoured large?
If you were thinking of moving up a size I would suggest you get the contoured large,they should fit you better.
I am glad you have seen Improvement and keep Piston Pumping.
Sometimes when I have finished after an hour of continual Piston Pumping my chest muscles are that sore,that is
when you know it is working.
Even if you can only do it for five minutes straight then rest then do five minutes again.

Happy Noogling canadianchick

Dharma

canadianchick

thanks Dharma!
I'm wondering about these large contour cups, did you ever try the regular medium cups? I'm wondering if they are much different
if you don't mind me asking, how big your chest size is in inches? not your breasts but chest, wondering if the cups work better for you b/c they fit you better than they do on me...????
thanks, I wish I had results like you! the longest I can do in a day is an hour, with kids na dwork I can hardly get to it, are you pumping 3 hours now every day?
do you take any supplements?
thanks again!

Dharma

Namaste'
Hello canadianchick

I started on the Large Domes and moved on to the Large Contoured.
I checked the website and here are the measurements

Medium Cup
Base diameter = 11cm
Height = 11cm

Large Cup
Base diameter = 13cm
Height = 13cm

Large Contoured Cup
Base diameter = 14cm
Height = 15cm

I think even with an hour a day you should see results.
I am doing three hours a day( three one hour sessions) everyday.
I don't take supplements and my chest size is 32
I don't know how you Noogle but I alway's do it lying down then I don't have any trouble
with air leaking.Maybe you could Snoogle as well ( Noogle while you sleep).
Have you read on the forum about the Yoga Mat Idea by OptimisticGirl ?
It is an idea where you get a yoga mat and cut a piece to fit across your chest
then you cut two holes out to fit your domes on.
Reading the replies it is good for helping the domes to fit on your chest and to stop leaks.
And you don't get any marks from the domes, I will have to try this.
Just make sure if you try this that you get the correct mat,read the Post and you will know what I mean.
I will try to find the post again and get the information to you or someone else might read this and help you .

I found it.
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1804.msg15350.html#msg15350

Happy Noogling canadianchick

Dharma

canadianchick

thanks Dharma!
I'm grateful for you passing on the link, I don't have as much time to browse all the good tips out there, so I'm happy yu
passe don what you've found!
sounds like the mat is useful for those that don't have rings and no suction,
I'm alying down too and I've found that if i put on a sports bra it helps to keep them closer or soemthing, well I get better suction that way
I've seen a bit of swelling and my husband gets a kick out of it hee hee hee
I have the rings but find that there's leakage with the rings so I've gone to a sports bra method
have you tried the rings? are they any good for you?
thanks again!

Dharma

Namaste'
Hello

The first picture is after two weeks.
The second picture is after 4 weeks.
The third picture is after 10 weeks.
The fourth is also after 10 weeks and 30 minute Noogle.
I pumped a bit too hard because I was in a hurry to take picture and have bruised nipples,
see in fourth picture.

To canadianchick I have used the rings but I find them too big.
I am looking for a second hand wetsuit and I am going to cut holes out to fit cups on.

Dharma

Attachments

• Noogle 2 Weeks Side.JPG
    Noogle 2 Weeks Side.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 140
  • Noogle 4 Weeks Side.JPG
    Noogle 4 Weeks Side.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 133
  • 10 Weeks.jpg
    10 Weeks.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 152
  • 10 Weeks 30 Min Noogle.jpg
    10 Weeks 30 Min Noogle.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 259

ffirecracker

Thanks for your email, I found you :) You have had great progress, thanks so much for notifying me. I can't wait to start now :) Great job, keep going :D

lexuswoman

Holy Moly! I can see a difference in your pics, you look awesome. If you don't mind, could you please tell me where to locate Tank Girl's pistol pumping instructions. I just bought the XL Noogle and want to try it, I need some top growth and she's a DD now, so whatever she did as far as pumping must've worked! If you could point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it! Thanks.

A~

canadianchick

Hey Dharma,
it's been a while, your progres is so encouraging,
unfortunately i stopped b/c my schedule became stupid crazy, but I'll be off for the summer and look to do it once again.
have you seen permanent growth? after swelling has gone down do you think you have permanent tissue growth?
here's the other reason i felt hesitant in doing it, my nipples strated to look droopy, so I was afraid that all i was doing is
making my nipples droopy and hurting my overall tissue
has any9one else seen this?
thanks
Dharma what's your routine like now? did you ever try the yoga mats? somebody posted a tip where you cut out holes and that way you don't get the pressure leak problems
thanks again, you look amazing, wished i had kept it up, looking to get back into it :)

Dharma

Namaste'
Hello Nooglers

I have not been here for a while,I see we have had a facelift.
I have not Noogled for over a month,I wll get back to it shortly.(Trouble at home)
To canadianchick,sorry I did not reply sooner.I do think I have had permanent growth .These pictures were taken recently(No Noogling).
I think they have maintained growth after not Noogling for over a month.
Once I get back to it I will post pictures after Noogling.

Dharma

Attachments

• 20 Weeks No Noogling1.JPG
    20 Weeks No Noogling1.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 161
  • 20 Weeks No Noogling2.JPG
    20 Weeks No Noogling2.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 155

Matt B

Hey Dharma,You kept your growth,and I love the way they stick out!They look great.And,welcome back. :-*

Matt ;)

universallove

wow dharma love your progress... i have been inspired to use the piston pump technique! your pics really show how well developed pectoral muscles support a good breast shape! i love your avatar name btw :) are you a buddhist? i love all things dharma :) sorry to hear you were un well before are you better now?

Dharma

Namaste'
Hello Nooglers

Thanks MattB for reply,kudos to you on your legendary status.
To universallove I do follow the dharma,I think we all do but we just don't know it yet.
I hope that makes sense, no disrespect to anyone.
In regard to my health I still have my Illness but I try not to dwell on it,that's why I find Noogling
so much fun.
Someone died today but I am still here so I do try to never feel sorry for myself.
In regard to all things dharma ( NOT ME THE REAL DHARMA ) you might want to check out
this site http://blog.tsemtulku.com/ , you might find it interesting,universallove

Namaste'

Dharma