Dharma's Two Smokin Peaks "MOVIE"

Dharma

Namaste'
Non Stop Piston Pumping....................It's Piston Poppin... MADNESS ......FOR REAL :eek:
Hello Nooglebuddies

Don't mind the banner , I am just amusing myself.
Here is the third and FINAL FILM in the series.
Hope you all like it.
Will be having a break for a while now.
I think this is the best of them all.
Would like to thank my anonymous Adviser - ( THANKS - " A.C " ) ;D
Until next time..........

Dharma

Download Here ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Matt B

Hey Dharma, your final edition is awesome and the girls look great in the cups!!I'm really looking forward to your next flick and I'm impressed with your creativeness.
I love the sparking titties,I got a real charge out of them. Sorry-couldn't resist!!

Matt, ;

Dharma

Namaste'
I don't know if you know this, but dolphins ain't fish. They is like us, they is mammaries-Ali G ::)
Hello Matt

What a coincidence I was just reading one of your post's.
And look who is the first to reply to my thread.
Thanks for reply Matt. ;D

Dharma

Milinius

Hi Dahrma,

What a great video!

You did an excellent job. My congrats. It seems like it is a lot of fun. Though I do understand how much work is involved in achieving the results you have achieved. Not only in the production but in the actual movement of your boobies.

May I ask what size domes you are using in the film?

Thanks,
Taboo

lexuswoman

What a boobie workout!

Hey Dharma!

Thanks for posting the video for us. That's quite a workout, how long do you do that without stopping?

Lex'

Dharma

Namaste'
Taboo said:
Hi Dahrma,

What a great video!

You did an excellent job. My congrats. It seems like it is a lot of fun. Though I do understand how much work is involved in achieving the results you have achieved. Not only in the production but in the actual movement of your boobies.

May I ask what size domes you are using in the film?

Thanks,
Taboo

Don't get Implants get Noogleberries ::)
Hello Taboo

Thank's Taboo,it is a lot of fun.Yes you are right there is a lot of "work" involved.
But if my Nooglebuddies like them I will keep making them as long as I can.
All the footage was shot over a four month period and I was using Large and Contoured large domes.
In up coming "Movie" will be using Contoured Large and X-tra Large Domes.

Dharma

Dharma

Namaste'
lexuswoman said:
What a boobie workout!

Hey Dharma!

Thanks for posting the video for us. That's quite a workout, how long do you do that without stopping?

Lex'

Is Disneyland a part of the UN? -Ali G ::)
Hello Lexus

That's OK,
Right now Lexus I am doing 3 X 40 Minute session's a day,non stop Piston Poppin Madness.
I do this five day's a week for three weeks then stop for a week.
Before I was doing this schedule I was doing three hours straight sometimes.
I seem to be getting better result's with my current routine than ever before.
Had a break for over a month and now am back doing this routine.
It is quite a workout Lexus. ;D

Dharma

Milinius

Hi Dharma,

Thanks for the quick response and the info.

I for one am fascinated by these movies and will keep watching them as you produce them. Am looking forward to you using the X-large as those are what I am using.

If it is any help, I can't reach the end of them yet. Started out measuring in at the 2 1/8 in mark no swelling to speak of. Got to 2 7/8 in before starting your flexing routine about 3 weeks ago, and am not at about 3 1/8 in with swelling. I'm impressed since I only started at the end of May 2012. Don't know how much of it is permanent but I'm having fun! :)

I remember first reading about what you were doing. Never thought that you would be doing it so fast. How long did it take you to work up to your current speed?

Thanks again,
Taboo

Dharma

Namaste'
Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to www.noogleberry.com ::)
Hello Taboo

I have been FLEXING every imaginable muscle that I am able to in my body for years.
Once you make the Mind Muscle connection it is easy.
Most people can flex some muscles but I like to concentrate on all muscles that I can,
Leg muscles back muscles.ETC
Every muscle that you are capable of flexing and I will flex it.
It is good for your circulation ,gets the blood flowing.
I can do it really fast and also can do it in tempo with the music.
Usually do it( Piston Pumping ) listening to music,next time I will be choosing music before I make film (If I remember).
So then I will be Piston Pumping to the beat.
Must be off now to have my breakfast.

Dharma