Didn't see this forum before I paid for my enhance system..

jinj

Didn't read enough into this forum before I paid for my enhance system..so i guess ebay does not allow me to cancel my order and such...

Can someone tell me if the enhance system works as well as the NB? I know the enhance is a ripped off at 300 bucks but since I have already bought it, i just have to give it a try.

I am 34a and been lack of confidence comparing myself down with all the others who're having fabulous body...I am hoping i can get the same love from the forum users here =(

W

waxingmoon

Hi Jinj,

I think the domes of the enhance system are similar to the Noogleberry, but one version of it does not come with a pump, you just suck the air out by mouth. If this is the version you are getting then 300 is a horrible price. If you are getting a version that has an electric pump, then the price is not as awful.

External negative pressure works. The system that is used to apply it will either make it a better or worse experience on you body and your pocketbook.

If I were you and you have not received the system yet I would scour the site you purchased it from for ways to get your money back. Maybe you would have to pay a re-shelving fee or something, but there must be some sort of way you can get most of your money back.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

jinj

Yes, i got the version that has no electric pump and have to suck the air out with my mouth.. its so ripped off at 299.. :'(
but i have to stick to it becuase there's a no return policy "due to hygiene issue"....

so now that i got the system.. what do i do?
i have three sets of domes of different sizes, a tube to suck air out...
how much air do i suck? (how much do i leave my breasts swell?)..
i dunno how to do it ><...
is there a guide or link here on noogleberrY?...

Thank you!!

W

waxingmoon

Hi Jinj,

Well if you can't return it, then make the best of it. After all, it has 3 dome sizes, so when you outgrow one size you will have the others right there and ready for you. Also I believe it comes with some sort of bra thing that will help you keep you domes in place. Also- no pump means you will never have one break down and leave you hanging. And think about what all that puckering will do to enhance you lips. It's sounding better already.

There is no actual manual to refer to on this site, but the steps to suction method are easy. First you will want to use lotion on the rims of your domes in order to enhance a good seal. Some people apply the lotion directly to the breast and that is a great help in keeping the breast tissue moisturized, but I have found I get a better seal when applying a lot of lotion to the rims.

You will center the domes over your breasts and using the tube you will suck as much air as you can from the dome. This should cause your breasts to be pulled into the dome. There will be a sensation of pressure on the breast itself but this should not hurt. The rim of the dome will probably be uncomfortable at first. You will get used to this in time, but at first go easy. Your breast inside the dome will look a bit rosy, but it should never turn purple.

I would say to do short sessions your first few times - about 10 minutes. When you release the suction and remove your domes from the breasts you will have some minor discoloration - reddish but not purple and there will be red marks from the rims of the domes. Your breasts will return to normal color quickly and the rim marks will fade in about an hour or so.

Now I suggest you try using the smallest cup first. If your breast easily fills the dome and you nipple presses into the top of the dome when you are pumping you are ready to go up a size. Some start with a medium size because the circumference of the dome is too small for the shape of their breast.

You should do fine with this system. If you want you can spend just a little more and buy just a pump from Lucy. It will probably work with the tubing you have. You can email her and ask if you are unsure.

Let us know any questions you have. You will do fine with this method and with the system you have. Don't be frustrated if it is a little unwieldy at first. We have all gone through the 'can't get a seal' stage.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

jinj

wow, waxingmoon, you posted such a DETAILED reply teaching how to use it.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Because i saw some of you said the more you wear the better it is.. i been putting in 2+ hour a day.
I guess I am used to it becuase this is not the first time i try on some pumps. I actually bought another electronic pump from some asian auction site before. its just a dome attached onto a piece of machine, and when you turn it on, the machine pumps to a certain level (that you adjust) and start pumping and releasing for the rest of the time. but you can only do it one at a time. I stopped using that becuase one time i left on for longer than instrucuted and blisters started forming all over my breast and aerola. i got so scared and never touched that thing again.

Anyway,...
the enhance system's instruction that comes with it says after i get the domes in place, i have to wear it for 1-2 hours. and i have been reading this forum for the whole day learning about the pump techniques. (i suppose i can use my mouth like the pump..):
- pump and release
- pump and hold (seems like this is what enhance system's original intent)
- pump and release, then pump and hold...

.. i know people have preferences over each one of them. but so far i am only doing pump and hold (releasing it a bit when im tired of the pull and pump and hold again), ... .the questions i have are:
1) i read things like "pump and release for 30 mins." and i don't know how that could be done...
does it mean pumping bits by bits and slowly build up till 30 mins? or
does it mean pumping to the max.. then just keep pumping and releasing pumping and releasing?

2) well i dunno how to do pump and release with the suction system... and i wouldn't know until i know what exactly "pump and release" means...

THANKS IN ADVANCE!
btw, after reading all these posts on noogleberry, i really hope i had gotten the NB haha.. since i will know what to expect looking at what others do.. owell. i will start exploring this system first because i get a set of NB (.....NB is such a good price compared to what i had just paid.. :-\ )

jinj

hello everyone. please disregard the above questions.. i guess 2 weeks into pumping i think i know how to do it...

However...
I am seriously considering buying products from NB, but first, i need to re-learn everything.

1)How strong is the NB pump? (the hand pump? the ... gauged pump?) How strong are they compared to the suctioning that I am currently doing?

just a note about suction wiht enhance, its jsut the domes with a t-piece tube which i suck air out until my boobs are stretched and connect it to "airlock"... i am not sure how strong this is. but i wonder how much "stronger" or different is the NB pump.

2)regarding the domes. i see that the NB domes are ..straight cylindrical shape. does it make your boobs grow "longer"? the enhance ones are a bit wider at the bottom like oval shape...my "resulting boobs" are round and wide... i remember reading on another thread that brava domes give you another shape....

I wonder if the shape of the domes have anything to do with the shape of the boobs you grow?

i want "longer" (that expands out) not wider (that expands to the side) boobs...(argh, am i asking for too much at this early stage of BE?)

Any inputs would help though. you girls are ALWAYS helpful! ;)

C

catsrule

I can help ya out with the pump question! I use manual suction with Brava, and it is strong, but the NB pump gives awesome tightness while pumping! You will find it WONDERFUL after using your mouth!!

jinj

does that mean pump is tighter? thus better?

when i do suction, my breast still can't fill the medium domes, but its already hurting (but i am not sure if its hurting my boobs or the rib cage, i just feel very tight and seems like everything is moving to the front and my back hurts...)

catsrule, i read that you have brava domes AND the NB domes right?
do they give u different shapes of boobs after you pump?

THANKS!

C

catsrule

Yes and Yes! The nb pump is definitely stronger than mouth suction! Your mouth/breathe can only do so much, but the pump is very strong . and you control the strength..you'll see once you have it, and LOVE it!

The Brava domes gives a longer, football shaped look?? for lack of better thought! but the breasts "hang" off of your chest.. look very natural and full, like old playboy before all of the augmenting.....the NB gives a firmer, rounder shape...new playboy...implant look...until it relaxes into a pretty shape....that is my opinion!

ladies and gents, feel free to reply/deny/agree/disagree with me!

jinj

gotta try that pump then, probably my "step-up" in BE from suction... i will contact lucy later

oooo i want that natural look! i want that "hanging" look instead of round shape (like what i am getting from enhance dome)!!!!
is there other domes that give that brava looK? brava domes are so rare, ebay has it for 700 and its used and i dont even know the size...

hahaa i do wanna hear more about dome vs boob shapes hahaaa

D

Dixieland

me too!!! me too!!! I want natural look, but not to droopy!! :eek:
Dixieland

K

kultzu

No denial to you , catsrule .
My boobs are so ROUND , they look like I had ultimate boobjob...that explains.

Lucy, any option on 'natural' shape cup coming up soon ?? :D :D :D

Kultzu

C

catsrule

See i personally love both domes! like kultzu says, NB gives a very round shape..it IS very pretty, but very round..the Brava domes are shaped longer and deeper, thus giving the shape of a natural breast...both are excellent domes!! it's fun for me, becasue i can play around with both shapes, and I have grown 4 sizes since starting all of this years ago! the NB plumps mine up more, but Brava gives the most beautiful natural shape..hope this helps you out!!!

K

kultzu

That's good to know about different shapes of domes/cups.
Do you recognize more cleavage from NB or Brava domes or any other domes ?

Kultzu

jinj

....ah. so its basically
brava: more natural but not as pumped up
NB: pump more.. but not as natural
enhance: ... i can only say its round not droopy..not too natural i must say.

.....yea lucy, any "natural" shape cup?