discouraged:(

summergirl23

I started NB in september 2015, and saw awesome results and tons of swelling for the first month. I went on vacation, took a week off, and got back to pumping for all of november and most of october. However, in december, i was out of town for christmas, then I was out of the country for most of january, and i have realized my breasts have actually SHRUNK. I am wearing A cup bras now... and I've been a B cup since high school. WTF?!?!? I want to cry, and i'm going to noogle today since i haven't in a few months. I didn't expect my boobs to stay the size that they are when they swell, but I was at least hoping they wouldn't shrink when I stopped pumping. has this happened to anyone else?! I'm starting to wonder if NB even works now, since i shrunk when I took a break from pumping.

tinytots

Sorry to hear that Summergirl23. Did you continue to take PM while away? I stopped noogling while I was away but maintained PM and I actually grew a few more centimetres after my holiday. After I returned I stopped taking PM earlier than I was supposed to...and I feel as though I'm shrinking back to my original size.

As for Noogleberry...if you search the forums you will find other members who also notice shrink-age, which can be very disheartening! I suggest you continue noogling and your NBE routine for a while longer, give it another chance.

The other day I noogled for a while and shrank, but on the 2nd day I could see some swelling.

summergirl23

I don't take PM supplements at all. I have a PM cream that I would occasionally use, but I haven't used it since November. Since I got a blood clot when I was on birth control, I am very cautious about what I put in my body, and PM seems like a bad idea for me personally.

I don't have any trips planned until march, so I plan on pumping as much as I can before that, maybe my body just needed a break and I can get back to growing again! although i am very disappointed and very discouraged :( thanks for your reply!

Microbreast

I am so very sorry you had lost the size you had gained. I was thinking that what we all need, is more breast tissue, so I searched for it. I found an interesting article here

http://www.totalityofbeing.com/FramelessPages/Articles/BreastShape.htm

It says that most women are estrogen dominant, mostly because of all the plant estrogens available in most foods. It goes on to say that estrogen is responsible for weight gain from the middle down, and not in the breasts. The article suggests using progesterone to help increase tissue. But not the synthetic prescription type.

You might have a look at the article and do some research into progesterone and breast growth?

tinytots

I wish I could get off PM but I've had such a positive experience with it in terms of growth so I don't really know what I'd do without it. Complications do scare me though, and I really don't know what I'm doing to my body at this point, and how my body will react to longterm use of PM.

Many articles online also states that PM causes temporary swelling, the swelling ceases when PM intake srops. I've experienced this first hand.

Summergirl23 you might want to look into fat transfer. Quite costly, but in my opinion it's more "natural" than a boob job. The irony though, is that most of us with small boobs don't have enough fat stored anywhere in our bodies!

summergirl23

I really wish I could consider a fat transfer! I'm 21 and still in school- so financially it's highly impossible for me right now. Not to mention I'm 5 foot 6 and weigh 100 pounds... I don't have much fat anywhere at all, including my boobs. :( My last resort will be to get a boob job once I am graduated and working- in a little over a year. I will still pump until then, maybe I lost my progress because i kept going on vacation and taking breaks from pumping. will keep you updated:)