Dixieland

Starting date June 6, 2008:

Measurements:
Under bust- 29 1/2 inches
Around nipples- fullest part of breasts- 31 1/2 inches

D

Dixieland

Re: Dixieland Update...

I think I might be making some headway to bigger boobies... :eek: much heavier feeling
I have been noogling for about 1 month...first couple weeks was sporactic cause I found that the large domes that I had ordered were way toooo big, so I ordered mediums w/rings, I have been using them consistantly for last two 1/2 weeks.
I took my measurements before noogling this morning
at nips = 33 1/4 "
after noogling for 1 hour with mediums and 15 minutes with large
at nips = 34 1/4 "
2 hours after pumping
at nips = 34 "
I hope I am doing this accurately since my little boobies are so saggy...
and still no swelling on top portion of them. :( I am thinking of trying the magnets that I read about on another forum.
Dixieland

D

DONNAMAYB

hi...Could you tell us more about the magnet? and good
luck with the pump. it is so amazing and very healthy
for the breasts too.

D

Dixieland

Re: Dixieland=1 month update

Update:

2 hours after noogling w/ medium cups = second 45 minute session for the day...
34 @ nipples
33 above breasts

I am gaining!!!! ;D
They are still saggy, but when I lay on my back, I actually have mounds again....I am ecstatic!!!
I can't wait until I move back to a "C" cup!!!

Happy Noogling everyone!!
Dixieland

C

catsrule

WOW Dixieland!!! I am sooooooooo happy for you!! Keep going, imagine in another 2-3 months!! You girls are awesome!!!!

I am speaking strictly for myself, becasue I know how much you don't want sagginess...........but look how much you have gained and can PUT INTO a nice pushup bra! That's not so bad, either!!!!

D

Dixieland

New Stats: Feb. 16, 2009

(Remember I have saggy boobies)
Right after noogling this evening:
35 1/2 in. @ nips
34 in. above breasts
still 29 1/2 inches below breasts

;D ;D ;D :eek:So I have gained some and I love that I have "bounce" now!!! :eek:;D ;D ;D
Dixieland

E

entropiana

that's amazing dixielans, you go girl ;D ;D ;D...i would be doing a little happy dance in front of the mirror with those measurements. let's see what you measure by summer time...you will look awesome in a bikini and with bouncing boobs... ;)

D

Dixieland

Thanks jinj and entropiana! I can't hardly believe that I have gained 4 inches in 8 months....I don't know if I will be able to grow anymore with the large, I am already filling them within the first 15 minutes of my sessions.. ::) Maybe I should e-mail Lucy and get her opinion.
Dixieland

K

kultzu

Sounds like you need to email her for the XL cups, Dixieland :D :D :D
Congrats on your nice growth ! That is Fantastic ! ;) ;)

Kultzu

D

Dixieland

Thanks Kultzu!!! I think I will do that, not that I don't bother her enough as is! with my poor little noogle pump dieing a couple weeks ago...LOL! All is well now that I have the new pump! No more losing suction!!! YAHOOO!! ;D ;D ;D Now if I could only get rid of this "hickey" look in perfect circles all over my breasts!!!
Dixieland

C

catsrule

Dixieland! You are having some wonderful successes!! GOOD FOR YOU GIRLFRIEND! SO happy for you!

D

Dixieland

Hey everyone,
Just thought I would let you know that I am still stuck at the same measurements cause I can only use the medium cups...I need the large but they cause really bad hickey marks and patechea all over my breasts--it almost looks bruised all the time when I use them...I am too small across...anyone have any ideas...maybe????
Hugs and Kisses to everyone
Dixieland

Anastasia916

have you tried prepumping for 30 min to an hour with the mediums and then putting the larges on? and when you put the larges on don't overpump

D

Dixieland

Anastasia,
Yes, I have...I still get those darn red petechia dots! Whether I pump up fast or slow...they are just to wide for my little body so the suction is different than the med cups...I've tried doing one medium and one large thinking that might work too...still get the hickey marks...it's aggravating because I love the swelling I get with the larges, but not the hickey's all over my breasts...I fill them (the large) within 10-12 minutes (minus the small part at the top of the dome after my nipple gets up to the hole..hehehe) without pumping very hard at all. I just don't get it. Someone suggested that I try and get contoured cups from somewhere else, but I really don't want to do that, I like the quality of the noogleberry cups, I just need them same length and depth but with less width. I tried finding that blue tack that everyone is talking about hoping I could build up the sides so it doesn't suck so hard around the edges, but I can't find it around here anywhere...I don't know if that would work though.
Dixieland

Anastasia916

Hmm...this all sounds so strange, as I scrolled up to see what your measurements are, and you are 29 1/2 inches under the bust, which is strange, I'm 29 inches under the bust if I breath in, if I exhale all the air out, I'm 27 1/2 to 28 inches under the bust, and I had no problems going to the large, and can fit both XL's on my chest after prepumping with the L's. So strange that I can fit them and you can't. Also Kultzu fit them, and I believe she's even tinier! I never tried the blue tack method, when I first got my pump I got the mediums and the soft cup rings, I tried them but didn't like them, I prefer pumping without them, so I don't use any type of padding. Have you looked online for the blue tack? Or have you tried the yoga mat method?