Do they look like you thought they would be?

itsjust4fun91

Okay odd question for those of you that have had growth. Do your b's c's and d's ect look the way you thought they would look? LOL. I always saw gals that said they were C's, and yes, I'm fitting c's but when I take my bra off they sure as heck don't look like what I imagined a C to look like. Is it just that we are so use to seeing gals in underwire and padding that we really can't gage what the size actually looks like or what? Part of me wonders if it's in my head, kind of like someone that is anorexic. You look in the mirror and see something completely different that what is really there. LOL. I know strange questions, but it bugs the heck out of me. I want to take my bra off and say. Look at those babies. Now those are C's!

by the way happy st. patties day everyone!
Mel

R

Rafferty

Hi itsjust4fun91,

I'm kinda like you. I have always been a small B cup, but am finding my B cups are very tight and uncomfortable now. I can fit into some C cup bras, but looking at my breasts, I just can't see that they could possibly be a C!! I know that they have grown, not so much outward, but they have certainly got fuller, but they still don't look like they would be a C! Weird hey!

xxkeeleyketxx

I know what you mean,this time last yr i was a 32AA & all i wanted was a B cup!
I'm almost a C & yes they do look smaller than i thought they would be! I think when your boobs grow you get so used to them & after all the time of you wanting that size &knowing you can go bigger it just seems small lol plus most of my friends have either had a boob job or have naturally large boobs so mine just seem so small! My boobs at the moment fit my shape & size but i want my boobs bigger!! i wont stop untill they are a D...Even then i will prob get greedy & want a DD but who knows lol...It makes me laugh because when i went to see a surgeon last yr before any brava or noogleberry all i wanted was a B so i would of been one of the girls who isn't satisfied with the size & get it done numerous times! At least now im more confident with myself ;)
last yr i couldnt wear lowcut tops & i even used to wear chicken fillets & i still didnt get cleavage,now i'm bursting with it!
A big YAAY for noogleberry!!!

N

nik1

i noticed the same thing - in fact, when i layed by B and C cup bras beside each other, I didn't see a very big difference.

But somehow, when I lay a C and D cup bra beside each other in a lingerie store, the D cup seems SO much bigger! :-\

Anastasia916

I feel the same, but I think it's because all we see nowadays is either women who are surgically altered and like it or not, boob jobs always look bigger than the size they are because they are perfectly round at all times, bra or no bra. If the woman doesn't have a boob job then most the time she is wearing a very good push up bra, just like I look like I have a boob job when I wear my VS miraculous push up bra lol the thing makes me look DD! But when I wear my C bras they don't look any bigger than the B's I started with. But I think of it like this... the B's were always padded bras lol. So that could be why. And well I know I'm bigger because I actually have side boobage now and cleavage, I never had that before. And I bought this sexy fishnet top and matching thong to wear for hubby, put it on yesterday without anything else on under it, looked in the mirror and said, yep, they are definitely bigger, I know before, not wearing a bra, I would feel flat chested, now I feel like I have something. I also put on some old bikini tops and many of them don't fit!!! I had this sexy one from VS and I fall out of it!!! I was sooo upset cause that was my favorite bikini so I ordered a replacement in the next size up, waiting on it to get here :) And with the size not being as big as I thought it would be... I think that's why now I'm aiming for a 32D, but once I get that will I be happy? who knows. I'm a 32D right after pumping (I have a 32D bra to measure with) and right after pumping I think I'm happy with it, but once I'm that size without the swelling, will I be? Who knows! LOL

D

daylight

im happy for you...and i have been in the position where it has happened to me too....where my boobs were small that i would never go without a padded bra

D

daylight

you know what now that i think about it you are correct. I have b's and c's and d bras and im realizing that b and c and not that much of a a difference than a d. Also for me to reach a D is taking way longer than it did to actuall really a C

D

daylight

once what i did when i was a b-c cup i measured my self over my padded bra which gave me a full C cup....so 8.5 my natural boob and 9.5 with the padded bra. I said to my self if i only was a 9.5 permemant that would be great... and when i did reach it i wanted more...so i really don't know what it is....

cleo

When you look at the bra calculators there is only an inch difference between each cup size which really isn't that much. When I started NBE I measured as a 34AA, looked a 34A and wore a 34B padded bra, now I've gained almost 2" and actually look like a B cup and measure as one too and still wear a 34B, although I now spill out. I think noogling gives you more width so there's plenty to go into a bra but once the bra comes off and the breasts spreads back out a bit they look smaller.

T

tavia

the more i noogle the wider i get , still looking forward to that sideways boob, my boobs look very impressive from the front, but unfortunatly from the side you can only see growth at the top....
but my boobs are growing so im happy.....

i dont even bother with bra sizes now, although im desperate to be an f cup, ive changed my goal, as i have a friend who is tall like me and the same frame and she is an f cup but they REALLY do not look like fs, i couldnt believe what size she was at the shop, i wanted to cry wil envy and rip up all the bras she was carrying uuughhhh..

any way i would like an f cup ha ha i sound like a greedy cow bag dont i???? sorry....

i have a LONG way to go now uughh,
i tryed on a c cup unpadded bra and i fit it now, but the top part is a bit baggy so from a to c so far..
my boobs only really look bigger when i wear lingerie for hubby,
but

melons

hi ladies,

I thought I would add something here.. I think doing pectoral exercises (especially the decline ones..) would help us a lot. As that alone would boost the bust with a couple of sizes..maybe not in the cup size area but with the overall size and cleavage too.

That does give a good boost to the boobs as they then tend to stick out a lot more. And they sure will look bigger. SO noogling aongwith a little bit of muscle development under the boobs was my plan.But you should not go overboard with that as overdoing could lead to loss of fat for some from tht part. It sure will help the women with a narrow rib cage.

What say leadies ?

-melons.

itsjust4fun91

I have pec muscles galore, always did. I think they do help with the cleavage, but with the new growth, it's alot softer tissue than when I was nothing but a pair of nipples on muscle. lol. Anyway, the soft tissue does seem to have a mind of it's own when released, so of course they do look different. I just ordered a vs swimsuit with underwire, one of their miracle bra ones and I hope I look like a C when I put it on, though after hearing how they run small I'm wondering if I shouldn't have gotten a 36 c instead of a 34c. guess I'll see when it gets here in a few days. I just want to look the same whether it's in clothes or a swimsuit.

I have a close friend that is a DD and yes, I got a little booby envy myself, but then I try and tell myself they probably look different out of a bra too. As encouraging as my friends have been I'm thinking if I started demanding to see what they look like out of a bra to make myself feel better they would cart me off to the loony bin.

Just a bit of fun. My gal pals and I always have a safety word, for this night is getting a little out of hand, lets go. Our safety word is now noogleberry, just because we all love saying it. haha.

itsjust4fun91

One other thing I've noticed is that they also look way different when I take a picture than when I look in the mirror, sadly that applies to the whole package. LOL. I took a pic last month and showed my husband and he said "wow, you've lost alot of weight and I didn't even know it. You were a little chunky in that picture. How long ago was that?"

Uhhhhh this morning? Gee thanks. LOL

Boy did he start back peddling then. haha

T

tavia

itsjust4fun91 said:
One other thing I've noticed is that they also look way different when I take a picture than when I look in the mirror, sadly that applies to the whole package. LOL. I took a pic last month and showed my husband and he said "wow, you've lost alot of weight and I didn't even know it. You were a little chunky in that picture. How long ago was that?"

Uhhhhh this morning? Gee thanks. LOL

Boy did he start back peddling then. haha
;D ;D u gotta love em!

T

tavia

uughh fo rsome reason i cant write much anymore on the post a reply box,, weird???

anyway.. that friend of mine really doesnt look like an f at all, i thought an f would look ridiculous but is so flattering and uughh well i want i want.......
she was trying on all these fancy very pretty UNPADDED bras, and for some reason i felt really insecure... shes a lovely person so i had no reason to feel that way, she just wanted new bras because hers were all full of holes lol.

i just kept looking at the cup sizes of the new bras while waiting in the que to be served, i must of looked like a right pervy kinky madame lol.....

hope this time next year i can buy my own f bras ;)

Anastasia916

TT regarding the f cup friend... not all f cups look the same, I know a friend that is a 32F and she looks more like a D. That's because like I said in a previous post, not all F cup bras are the same size boobs. I'm a C but look B at most. Because I'm a 32C, a 36C is what most think when they think C, that's the size breasts they picture. To be the equivalent of a 36C I'd have to be a 32DD. So, when I said my friend is a 32F and looks D, I'm not far off. My goal is to be the equivalent of a 34C or 36C. Which for my bandsize would be a 32D or 32DD. Hope this eases your insecurities some.

itsjust4fun, yep I'm the same I look at myself in the mirror and say okay I'm not that big, then I take a picture and see a big gut lol funny what a camera does. As far as VS miracle bikini's I have one. I had a 32B from before I started NB and it fit fine. Now I overflow so much my nipples start showing, not very appropriate lol. So I ordered a bigger top the same exact one to wear with the bottom and I ordered a 34C because if I don't fill it completely that's my goal to fill a 34C without swelling which would be a 32D, they didn't have 32D sizes in the top at the time so ordered the 34C, if the band is too big was going to take it to get it tailored. But yea, I have some bras and bikini's that now don't fit and are in like new condition so either seeing if friends and fam want them first as they get first dibs, then going to ebay them. If you get a miraculous push up bra those run small, say you wear a 34C, I'd get a 34D. But as far as the bikini tops, they run true to size I believe. Hope it fits though!!!

T

tavia

thanks anastasia, lol i think i will be pushing for a j cup at this rate .... ::)

i just want biggg titties.........straps on her nooleberry and starts pumping crazily...