Do you have good days and bad days???

L

Lululu

I'm feeling a bit disheartened because after the one day when I got good swelling when I took the cups off it hasn't happened again - I was wondering how much the monthly cycle afeccts the result - was that just the day where I'm usually bigger anyway (although to be honest I haven't really noticed that my cycle had any effect on boobs since before I had kids when I actually had boobs) - maybe now they are coming back a bit I get a hormone effect too.

I know they are still better than before I started and today I tried on some of my best maximising cleavage bras (with chicken fillets aswell) and it did look great 'cos at least there was something there to push up (all be it not a lot yet) but I'd love to get to that point without the chicken fillet and just don't know how to get that swelling back again ???

any tips?

B

BooBoo

Yep, I definitely have those days. seems like sometimes, no matter how long / how many sessions, I am only going to manage just enough to fill my bra so that it doesn't go slipping up on me. lol I've found that because I am on BC and have low estrogen issues, my cycle does sometimes have an impact, but more often than not, there is no obvious cause. Just stick with it and remember that swelling actually has no bearing on the growth, it's just a benefit that we get to enjoy daily to remind us of what we're working toward.

U

ursulacurnow

I seem to be stalling as well. I was doing well, but I seem to have lost just a little bit and plateau-ed for a while now.
Am hanging in there though. It's still much better than it was and I'm still in my 12A or 10Bs quite comfortably (started 10AA)
- just not as full as I'd like. :p
E
xx

D

Dixieland

It will come Lululu! ;D Be patient, if you feel like you have stopped take a break for a couple days and then come back and noogle. Some of the girls have said it does wonders! I don't know about cycling and how that effects the outcome of swelling...I'm sure it does though because of the hormone issue.

Soon you will be wearing that maximizing bra without chicken fillets!!!

Hugs and Kisses :-*
Dixieland

M

mountaintop

Gee, you guys too....I guess I'd gotten a little ambitious after my intital rapid success.....Back to a taste of reality. Dropped to my lowest size in weeks....Maybe I should stop measuring for a while.. I didn't measure at all for the first 4 or 5 weeks (couldn't find my tape measure) and it seemed a little easier. Now I'm measuring 3 or 4 times a day. Maybe I need a little rehab....Anyhow, this week has convinced me that 36inchland is the place I want to go. Still totally small, no cleavage in sight and still an AA cup (I need 37 inches to graduate to an A) but golly gee dem ole thirtysixers got jiggle power!!

J

Joan_CD

I think we reach plateaus where we don't see anything for a bit and then we notice a gain. That happened to me when I switched to the large cups. I saw nothing for alomst a week and was really disappointed. Then, all of a sudden, the swelling did not go all the way down and seems to be staying a bit. I think I am now a small A cup which is a big improvement to me. I am also using Bellas PM potion and I think it is also helping. Within 2 weeks of using the Large cups with the PM, I hit the top. I ordered the XLarge cups and I don't think I will see any more growth until I start using them. We just have to hang in there and we will all get our boobies!!! I am realizing that it just takes time and we have to get through the plateaus. We are all rooting for you!!!

L

Lululu

Thanks everyone - I think one of te best things about NB is the support you get on this forum - imagine if you had those days where it doesn't seem to be working and without someone who has been through it all before to say don't give up just be patient I bet a lot of people wouldn't keep going until the real results come.

Booboo - are you sure you've got the right band size - the bra should be tight enough across your back not ride up even if the cup size is 5 sizes too big!! Whenever I am measured with a tape measure I come out as 34 or sometimes 36 but in almost every bra I've tried the 34 moves up when I put my hands up in the air or curves up at the back - it's got to stay level to be the right size.

Whenever I've had my bra size checked in a proper bra boutique where they don't measue they do it just by looking at you then trial and error with different bras I've ended up a smaller band size - might be worth trying a smaller band and once you get the band to not rise up but is not digging in then experiment with cup sizes - you might get a surprise because if a smaller band fits you will need a bigger cup - I certainly did when I went the other day. I'm 37.5 across breast so if i listened the the measurements with a 34 I'd have 3.5 difference which is a C and with a 36 band I'd be only 1.5 difference which is probably a A/B. With a 32 band size I have 5.5 difference so I get to be a D/DD (trust me they don't look it without the bra but I'm loving my new 32DD bra (lots of gel) and it is very comfortable).

L xx

B

BooBoo

Yep, I'm quite certain. I have a 33" ribcage and fit snugly in a 38" band. I used to wear 36" bands and they dug in terribly. When I mentioned slipping up, I don't mean the back, I mean the front. lol I wear underwires, so there's a gape to them at the edges of the cup if you can't properly fill them.

jinj

oh joan_CD so what you used is the the bella one...
i have the robust one. i was thinking about bella (cuz their packaging is so pretty) before ro-bust but seems like many ppl get results quickly with ro-bust from the eve's forum.

how's bella workign for you? what do you feeL?

for me , ro-bust just seems okay.. b/c i am pumping and it alreayd hurts, if there's any tingling at all it will be hidden by the pumping pain...

J

Joan_CD

jinj said:
oh joan_CD so what you used is the the bella one...
i have the robust one. i was thinking about bella (cuz their packaging is so pretty) before ro-bust but seems like many ppl get results quickly with ro-bust from the eve's forum.

how's bella workign for you? what do you feeL?

for me , ro-bust just seems okay.. b/c i am pumping and it alreayd hurts, if there's any tingling at all it will be hidden by the pumping pain...

Hi Jinj... I went with Bella's PM potion because it is advertised to have 50 percent PM. What is the percentage in ro-bust if you know? I use it twice a day and I try to rub it into my breasts immediately after pumping. I also use hot towels on my breasts to open the pores and allow it to penetrate better. I do notice that my breasts are definitely fuller and I maxed out the Large cups less than 2 weeks since using the potion, which could be a conincidence, but I don't know. I do know that I get itchy after pumping which I am told is a good sign. It doesnt really have a smell and the package is pretty!

jinj

this is the ro-bust info:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380093878493.

i think its 42%?
my pumping was sporadic last week.. weekday i was doing 1-2 hours.. weekend i only squeezed in 10-20 mins. ><
i did keep using ro-bust morning and night though.

i dunno if my sporadic schedule last two weekends had any effect on my progress. my boobs were not holding up the swelling and after they died down i am not sure if it went to where i started.... argh its hard to measure.

i like bella's packaging.. but.. thats so superficial to be a reason to buy it ><

jinj

okay, i am giving in and buying bella caps.
anyone tells me if other pm caps are better?
there are so much to read to research and i am getting dizzy...so i am going with bella...

joan, are you still using bella potion?

P

Philli

Know what ticks me off about US sellers? You can get 300 PM pills direct from Thailand for about 12€..... not much more $7.00... but in USA, they hammer you for $25 bucks for a product that is only 50% PM....and who knows what else they might have mixed in with it...to which the body may be allergic. No thanks, I'll stick with my originals.. one a day for health reasons...I know longer need the PM side effect of breast growing...and thats all it is.

PM is primarily a health product. Breast growth is not its main purpose, but in this world of vanity in which we live it has become its major selling point...but cutting it to 50% and still claiming it will do the trick...no...that's as crooked as the coke dealers cutting their stuff.

jinj

yea i saw those cheap PM pills from thailand. but it takes so logn to get here...
i jsut wanna get something fast to test, before i go on with those more authentic one from thailand...

P

Philli

The reason why they are 'cheap' is because they are everyday normal healthcare products which do the body a lot of good....and unlike USA, you dont have to pay through the nose to stay healthy or die because your bank balance doesn't meet the hospital's approval.

My supplies usually take 5 -8 days to arrive...I pay with paypal.