Do You Sell the Domes When You Go Up to the Next Size??

marieat

I finished my use with the XL domes and am on to the next size. Since the domes are just standard plastic and not something that can be contaminated, can you sell them?

immabe

Don't sell them Keep them!
Just in case you get pregnant and they deflate you can use them again.
Or if you get older and start to sag they will be useful then.

that1spaztichik

I started with larges and moved to XL's in a month. I kept my larges, and I use them for when I want to multitask while noogling (do makeup, laundry, etc.) and when I want to sleep while noogling. Since I'm pretty small, the XL's JUST BARELY fit across the span of my ribs, so I'm pretty limited to just laying down while using them, as they will pop off if I move. The larges, though, will stay on, so they are my "do things in" domes. Even though they don't have the room like my XL's, I still get a decent pull, so I think it's better than nothing. So I say, keep them!

Rachiex

Agree completely with everyone here. Also, if you are up to the next size but not bursting out of the previous domes, use these before the next size up and you will get better/more swelling. Can't remember where I read this on the forum (somewhere buried amongst the huge encyclopedia of information in here) but it's one of the best bits of noogleberry advice I got!