does anyones nipples get bigger?

secret

hey guys so i been NBing for a week or more now,and i love feeling after noogleing :D but when i noogle my niggles get really big like superrrr big...is that normal and i seems like its a big bigger(nipple) than before is this normal ? sorry for the run off sentences :D
thanks guys

that1spaztichik

Mine get huge in the domes, and then go down after I take them out. They have gotten a BIT bigger since I've started noogling 2 months ago, but I feel they are proportionate with my breasts. You could always tape your nipples during pumping (do a forum search, you'll find info) to prevent them from growing. I was going to do that in the beginning, but honestly I'm so lazy, I never did. Hope that helps!

secret

yeah i try to use tape today it totally fail lol its just start to rip lol. i'll look around for answers thanks
However it would be nice if anyone knows the link to topic like this. :)

kellynne

I found out by accident that the Band-Aid brand finger band-aids were really good for this (they were the only band-aids left in the box.) :-\ In case you haven't seen them before, check it out here: http://www.bandaid.com/productList.do?typeId=5
They cover the whole nipple (in my case) and stayed on well, and came off pretty easy, too.

eva_bs

I also got huge nipples when I pumped...
So I decided to tape my nipples each time I pump (Now I pump 3-4 times a day). I use water proof plasters.They stay on the hole time...Then after each time I pump I take them off.put them aside till my next session...they still stick to my skin for 3-4 times.
I really hope it will help my nipples to stay in the shape they are...I really don't want to get saggy nipples :-\
Good Luck!

Intertwining

Hi there secret,

I've also been only noogling for about a week, but I've already been experiencing nipple growth- my areolas, to be exact.. I prefer my nipples to stay small, so I've found that taping them down with fabric bandaids has pretty much minimised nipple and areola growth so far.

Hope this helps! ;D

Intertwining

Hi there secret,

I actually realised that my areolas are enlarging even though I'm taping them down.. Frustrated! I'm hoping that someone gives me some advice that'll stop them growing any bigger!

secret

grah i know same. After pumping yesterday it still seems bigger. i really hope someone has advance that can help us....
<3

Intertwining

Hey secret,

I tried something a little different today and my nipples seem to have tamed down!

Make sure your boobs are dry before putting the plasters on, then leave them on for at least 10 minutes so that they adhere to your boobs better before putting on your cream/oil and noogling. I found out that as long as the bandaids pop up and gape (as in you can see edges of the bandaid lifting away from your boob), it means that your nipples aren't being "restrained", and will still succumb to the pressure and expand..

I know my tip is pretty obvious, but before, I didn't bother with wiping off all the cream and drying my boob after massaging (I massage with cream before noogling), so maybe you might be like me, lol!

I hope this helps! I'll let you know if I still notice any growth in my areolae and nipples!

secret

aw thanks Intertwining... your the best :p
so i went to dollar store lol and brought those huge bandages then in the middle i try to but an extra layer of paper so it blocks the suction. It seem like its not getting bigger like that but my niggles are getting sore so i wasnt even sure if its actually working...

Intertwining

No problem, secret! :D

If your nipples are getting sore (like overly sore), it probably means that the suction is still affecting your nipples :( I suggest trying to noogle without the extra tissue in the middle, because it might be causing an opening in the bandaid defense, lol :D

I find that the most effective bandaids are the stretchy fabric ones, maybe you could try those? And don't forget to cut 2 or 3 little slits on each side of the bandage (both top and bottom) because otherwise they'll gape and be pretty ineffective, or worse, distort your nipples since they're being stretched :O

Let me know how things go! ;D

hz

i have the same problem. Mine get huge with noogling and go down slighly when the domes are off. They stay large with my swelling and with regular noogling. But i've noticed when I don't noogle for 1 or 2 days, my nipples return to their regular size. However I don't know the long term effects because I've been noogling for a month.

secret

hey guys
i been really lazy lately cause i work almost morning to night sigh lol :D
so i stop tapping and gonna take the risk of my nipple getting bigger,but hope you guys didnt get bigger...
i'll measure mine soon to see if it did during the last time i measure, i'm sorry if i'm not making much sense so tireddd lol

brielle

hey secret

whats the progress of the band aids to your nipples now?

im lurking on NB sites also on breastnexus so i can study about NB effects
before i start lol. i am also concerned on nipples, thats why im here on this forum.

keeping it secret from the boyfriend and im sure he will notice if my nipples/areola get bigger :D

and they say posting 30x on this thread - or any other can get me 30% of discount to getting NB?that true?
this is my number 1 post then lol

katieb

Brielle. I have been noogling for 4 months and I haven't noticed any change in my nipples at all. I don't tape them down or anything.

BTW - I got 30% discount when I reached 100 posts. It's so addictive you'll be there in no time!

brielle

katieb

someone from breastnexus.com said i should only hit 30 and i should get that discount
but im so ignorant on this site. its not like facebook that its easy lol
i dont know how to check how many posts ive had.
and you mean posts like these?anywhere in this website?

did you get good growth with the NB?

katieb

If I remember correctly, you get 10% discount at about 30 posts, 20% after a few more but it was definitely 100 posts when I got the 30% discount. You can see how many posts you have just under your name on the left hand side of any of your posts and as far as I know it counts a post just like this in any of the forum topics.

I was really happy with my results in the first three months then had to stop pumping for a month as other stuff got in the way. In that time I went from a very full A to a small C. Even after the break I managed to hang on to some growth (hopefully permanent) and I'm getting good swelling again now. I think Noogleberry is fab! My boobs are not only bigger but a much nicer shape than they were. I just go on here when I'm pumping, it's such a good site the time goes by really quickly.

Good luck with your booby growing :)

kellynne

Pre-noogling, I nursed four children for a year each, and my nipples were saggy when I began. I think the noogling is kinda filling them in.... and when I was taping it seemed like the nipples didn't improve anymore. Now I'm not taping anymore, and I think they look better. And it seemed like taping actually made my nipples look kinda weird.

.02 for what it's worth!