dreamtyger's stats

D

dreamtyger

I bought the Noogleberry several months ago but haven't been consistent at all with it because I spent more time with my boyfriend, who wouldn't have approved of it.

Well, we broke up and I'm doing several things for myself now, including getting the boobs that I've always dreamed of!

I began my routine July 1st and so far even though it's only been 5 days I feel great.

Here are my stats:

Height: 5'7
Weight: 135 lbs.
Under bust: 29 inches
Over bust at the nipples: 32.5 inches
under armpits: 31 inches
I wear a 32A cup bra from the 'tweens section at Target and a 34AA bra otherwise.

My goal is to get toned and at the same time maintain and grow my breasts (the holy grail right?)

My routine so far is:

- pumping at least 1 hour per day. I use the Large domes and smear on a lotion I made from aloe vera & red clover extract from a natural foods store.
- 1 pill of milk thistle (250 mg) and one pill of fenugreek (300 mg) twice per day
- every other day I'm doing chest presses with 15 lb. weights (to grow the muscle underneath)

My beginning body stats are 32.5AA - 28.5 - 38.5
I'd like to change that to 34B - 27 - 37 (nothing too drastic or unrealistic, I hope)

My workout routine is:

1 day of weights, 1 day of cardio alternating, eating more protein, and resting one day a week.

Anastasia916

Sounds like you got a good routine going for yourself. And no a 34B isn't unrealistic, I'm a 34B going for a 34C and I've done various things for breast enhancement the past 3 1/2 years. I too am now taking individual herbs, doing a breast massage with heat added after and pumping, I think herbs with noogling is a very good combination. Good luck!

D

dreamtyger

Here's an update:

I've been doing this since July 1st, and here are my latest stats. So far the Noogleberry has been helping me maintain my boobs during my weight loss! (though they're not actually growing):

Weight: 128 (lost 8 lbs. since July 1)
Bust - 32.5 (still an AA cup)
Waist - 27.5
Hips - 36.5

I've changed my workout routine since moving because I walk everywhere, so when I go to the gym I only do weights. I also have been using bust enhancing cream (Breast Success) when I noogle, as well as taking my Fenugreek and Milk Thistle. I eat 3 full meals a day plus 1-2 snacks with protein.

D

dreamtyger

Oh, and also I've just started keeping a spreadsheet of pumping success...in a couple of months I'll be able to make some charts! (I am such a nerd...)

A

alexis

hey gurl!!i found u! ;) o yea about the fenu and milk thistle, i thought that milk thistle are ones that suppose to detox ur liver or something is it? then if u had milk thistle will it clean ur body from fenu? just my thought cuz then i read in bella's pm forum about a girl's routine, she'll do milk thistle on days of her period to cleanse her body then after her period's done she'll do pm..but maybe pm and fenu is not the same when taken together with milk thistle..so yours might work, do keep me updated aight? i have stopped fenu after 4 months and gonna take fennel after this..

Anastasia916

On the BE board and Eve's forum, everything I've read about herbs, if you are going to use milk thistle, you take it during the week of your period and start back on the herbs when off your period. As far as I remember there is no other way of taking it.

D

dreamtyger

That is really good to know about the Milk Thistle! Thanks for the heads up. I'll swap it out for an extra fenugreek pill so I'll be doing fenu 2x per day now. Ran out of the red clover/aloe lotion I made in August, so I switched to the Breast Success lotion because I had it and it expires in November so I'm trying to use it all up.

pagewolf

You're doing great! If you have lost 8lbs and managed not to lose any of it in your boobs, that is almost like growing, the way I see it. I bet if you hadn't been doing some kind of pumping or herbs then your breast measurements would have gone down quite a bit with that kind of weight loss.

Anastasia916

Well I haven't lost weight in a fast period of time, it's been over like a month or so. And it's from eating less junk, and working out moderately. I think if you were to work out too much you'd lose boobs.

D

dreamtyger

My working out is mostly to build muscle, though I also want to cut some bodyfat to hopefully get a 6-pack...I know cutting body fat means losing boobs, which is why I've been noogling so hardcore & doing the herbs...

I unfortunately had to skip noogling this weekend because I had a friend staying over and sharing my room. Back to 32.25 around, which is exactly what I am every day that I start out before noogling...so at least I didn't lose anything! (keeping it positive ;)

D

dreamtyger

I realized looking at my previous stats that I have gone down a tiny bit - down from 32.5 to 32.25.

However, I almost have a 4-pack now and I'm so close to a 6 pack! I do need to cut a bit more bodyfat (which means mixing in some more cardio) so I should probably up the Noogling too. I usually Noogle an hour a day, sometimes more if I can get it in while I'm doing homework on my laptop.

D

dreamtyger

So I'm totally obsessed with Noogling now - it looks like I have a pair of small fake tits - but they're all natural!! :)

D

dreamtyger

Hey everyone, just a quick update.

My right breast is a solid 32A, while my left breast isn't holding swelling for more than 30 minutes or so.

I've let up on the right one for now and am only Noogling it every other day while the left one gets it every day to try to even them out.

Not sure why this is happening *sigh*

Also, I am down to 122 lbs but am trying to mix in more protein because I don't want to lose any more weight.

wannabecee

hi Dreamtyger!

Most women have breasts that are uneven in size. My left is a bit bigger than my right. instead of skipping noogling on the smaller one, I'll pinch the tubing on the larger one and pump them up so they are equal in size inside the domes.. They still are not equal in size, but it's really not that noticeable. you may want to try this so you can get more noogling in...

congrats on your weight loss! yeah, we all want to be slim w big boobs... :D

D

dreamtyger

Thanks for the advice wannabec. I'm trying that today and it seems to be working...my left breast (the little guy) hurts like a b*tch as it's getting much more suction but I want them to be even dammit!