Dresses pictures

D

Dresses

Hi everybody :) Just want to show you my first pics. I have no befores, sorry :( But you can get an idea about my old size, by looking at the bra, which is a B, and it used to be a perfect size. Way too small now.

Pics are taken just after pumping. after swelling is gone I am still a C.

B

booler

Dresses,

Dang girl, I'd pay good money for natural boobs that look that good!
Ohhh, I am. ;)
Can't wait for the day I look that bodacious!

Booler

C

catsrule

Thats AMAZING!! dresses!! WAY TO GO!! YOU ARE SUCH A WONDERFUL INSIRATION! BEAUTIFUL!!

E

entropiana

Wowowowowow Dresses, you rock....those boobs are spilling out of the bra...Congratulations on that permanent C cup ;). I got so inspired that off i go noogling for the 2nd time today... ;D

Thanks for posting the pics, great inspiration for all of us.

K

kultzu

Dresses , that's wonderful. Congrats on your great result ;) ;) ;)

Kultzu

D

Dresses

Thanks everybody :D Wow, never heard anybody speak to me like that about my chest :p Experience of the day!

Ohh I really hope I can be able to wear a bikini without crying at the end of the day this summer... weight down, boobs up, pray to God, who in my life is called NOOGLEBERRY :D

A

AlexM

Wow your boobs look amazing! It definitely looks like you need to get bigger bras now ;)

D

Dresses

Thanks again to all of you :p still having a nice time with my XL-domes, look how nice and round they help my boobies become! :D
I don´t need bigger size, I like my boobs the way they are right now. And if some man doesn´t want me because of my boobs, I´ll just think he´s a jerk :) I used to think I was the failure... never thought I could feel like this. And of course, I still feel really insecure about my breasts when totally naked. But maybe I´ll get to a point someday where I can be proud without limits :)
I am so happy I accidently saw this site one day,..

Greetings and hugs! Just hang in there, guys and girls, cause then your boobs definetly won´t be "hanging in there" ;)

D

Dresses

Arhh I tried to upload a new photo, sorry... Apparently I couldn´t. Now my last post seems pointless, hah :p Can anyone help me?

jeane

Italian living in France
"...Arhh I tried to upload a new photo .... "

for upload, clic on:

- Additional Options...

Notify me of replies.
Return to this topic.
Don't use smileys.
Attach: (more attachments)
Maximum attachment size allowed: 1024 KB, per post: 8

CLIc attach, choose the picture in your computer and post..

J

jellyDeeeee

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
with all due respect dresses and I am a girl, ( they are one pair ( ;D)( ;D) of hot boobies !!!!!!!!!!!!!! whoo girl swing those things awesome result love JellyEEEEeeeee.............

D

Dresses

Wow, thanks everybody! Your support really makes me happy, and shy (in a good way)! :)

spudys

Vivian B
Hi I love your results. I've just ordered my NB and I should be receiving it within a week or so, and Im soo excited! because i've been a flat chested male and would like to change this to a nice rounded b or c cup!