Easiest way to make breast cups softer

Korkelz

...for only $19.95!!

joking, joking! This is an alternative to BooBoo's advice here: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,940.msg7023.html#msg7023

bc1.jpg

bc2.jpg

Quick instructions: Cut a donut out of a yoga mat and super glue it to the breast cup. You can also super glue the donut to additional donuts to create mulitple layers. I've done two layers.

What's needed:
-Lots of *liquid* (not gel) super glue
-$10 Yoga Mat like this: http://yoga4schoolkids.com/images/yoga_mat.jpg (Got mine at Target)

Tools:
Razor Blade to cut
Fat Marker to mark

Step 1: Cut out a donut, try to leave enough width in the donut to adequately cover the rings of the breast cups. I traced the breast cups and did not cut on the trace, but a small space around the trace to create that margin. I then traced a glass cup for the center hole and did not cut on the trace again, but cut a small margin around the trace.

Step 2: Now you have a donut. Push the breast cup down on the donut and this will reveal for a short time (creating a fading indent) where you want to put the super glue. You can mark the indentation before it completely fades away with the marker. Now squeeze a good amount of super glue over the correct area. Place the breast cup on the super glue. You can slide the breast cup around a little bit to make sure the glue gets spread on the rim of the breast cup. Apply force pushing the cup down onto the donut.

-Repeat step 2 to create additional layers.

Thank you BooBoo! Note: It seems that the material that BooBoo used is different from this yoga mat. BooBoo's material looks thicker and ridgid (not as able to bend). This allows the pressure of the rims of the cups to be spread out. The yoga mat material I am using simply makes the rim softer and is unable to spread the pressure that well. However, I don't think you'll be disappointed with my technique for making softer cups.

EDIT: DISCLAIMER: I am a guy just trying to make it easier for my wife, I am not using the cups. I only have 2nd hand information on how well this works/feels.

melons

Hey thanks Korkelz!!

Thanks a lot for going through the pain of making it so simple with illustrative pictures ;D

Appreciate your efforts :D

lots of love,
melons