Eeyore's stats

eeyore

Hi Everybody!

Just ordered my noogleberry, and cannot WAIT for it arrive!!! I thought I'd do my stats right away! I'm such an eager beaver, lol, but I'm just way tooooo excited!!!

Measurement day : 15/10/10
Over breast : 31"
Over nipples : 33"
Under breast : 27.5"

sooooooooo excitedddddd!!!

love you beautiful ppl!!!

jnorton22002

Hi Eeyore,

Gee I'm having a very hard time figuring out if you are excited or not. Welcome young lady. We are all glad you are here. We all share in the same goal and I'm one that couldn't wait for my noogles to arrive either. By looking at your stats, seem like you are already blessed with some nice boobage. I'm sure the dreaded BOOBIE GREED has already struck you. WELCOME Hugs to you Mama J. I'm Joni but all here know me as Mama J :-* :-*

eva_bs

Hi Dear!!!!
And Welcome to the family!!!! :)
I wish you good luck with the NB!!!! :) Can't wait to hear that you recived the NB! :)

eeyore

Hi Mama J and Eva_bs,

Naaaw, you guys are so sweet. Thanks for the welcome this forum is the best! LOL, yes, I'm beyond excited! How long do you reckon it'll take to get here? I live in Australia... Any how, thanks again! ;D

X

i have no idea how long your Nb will take to get to you but rest assured Lucy will send it out asap so it really wont be delyed on her side. How exciting for you! Before you know it you'll be pumpin' away like the rest of us!
Whoot! Whoot!

LAWMANN2004

HI!!!!!!
Welcome to the forum!!!!
The excitement is just begining for you now.
When the post man brings your box, you will be
very excited, and can't wait to try them out.
Rember to go slow and to take it easy with the suction.
or else you will suffer a set back. NOT good!!
Rember to have fun with it.
The boobie fairy is on the loose, and she will sneak up on
you when you least expect it.!!
Jamie2

SueB5

Hi Eeyore
Welcome to the site. I ordered new domes and they took just 2 days. I was amazed. Hope yours come soon... Sue

eeyore

Hi everybody,

It's been ages since I posted last, and that's partly becasue I have'nt been noogling that often... I tend to get busy and go a couple of weeks without Noogling. But the good news is that my breasts HAVE grown. I didn't even realize the growth, until I measured my self recently! Its so exciting and totally encouraging!

My previous stats were

Measurement day : 15/10/10
Over breast : 31"
Over nipples : 33"
Under breast : 27.5"

and my current stats are

Measurement day : 21/02/11
Over breast : 33"
Over nipples : 34"
Under breast : 29"

I haven't been noogling since october, I properly started only in December, but even then, there were freaquent breaks... But yay!!! I'm totally motivated to keep going!!! Hope everyone else is getting the same results, if not better!!! :)

xx