Eman's Pics!

E

Eman

That's right, Flatty.Natty--I said 'butt-load'! Whoa--looks like I've cracked over 10,000 hits!!! Thank you so much NB-folks!!

Emma/Eman

E

Eman

Hey NB-gang! Sorry I'm late...I had to take a nearly three-month hiatus to settle some personal issues with my family, job, and have had to put off pumping for the rest of 2010! Forgive me for not being able to post or answer any questions...

But now, everything's better! Here's my first bust update for 2011. I'm still full on the XXL domes and I can't grow them any further...so I have switched onto my 8" DIA X 10" long homemade bust cylinder. According to the pictures below, I was able to get some good swelling. I pumped each side twice for 30 mins. and I am currently taking a break to cool down my electric pump and to reduce the swelling. I will do another session starting at 11pm CST with the same reps...Enjoy the results! *MUAH*

Emma/Eman

Attachments

• emanboobs-2011-02-12a.JPG
    emanboobs-2011-02-12a.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 482
  • emanboobs-2011-02-12b.JPG
    emanboobs-2011-02-12b.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 427
  • emanboobs-2011-02-12c.JPG
    emanboobs-2011-02-12c.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 373
E

Eman

Gracias, TheSazzyChick247! I just got finished doing a short session...except, this time around, I applied some vaseline cocoa butter to my bust area and as a result, it enhanced thing a little better. I think I'll do another session tonight... :p

Emma/Eman

LAWMANN2004

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!
What amazing results you have gained !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I still only fill the XLs about 1/2 way to the top, so I need more time pumping.
What did you make the new domes out of, If I may ask ?????
May be Lucy would be interested in the information, To make THE biggest size for sale by the
Noogle Berry company. You know to have something that is THE biggest dome for natural
enhancement. Never know, It might go over BIG ;)
Stay safe, and have fun.
The boobie fairy is making her rounds soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
EMAN!! PLEASE COME BACK!

I want to see more AMAZING progress. You are a QUEEN of progress!!

E

Eman

Oh dear.... :eek:

It's '012, and I've forgotten about you guys--man, did somebody call me???

Anyways, I've been away from the forum, due to personal reasons, travel, work, and school. I have, nonetheless been still pumping my manboobs. I'll have some more updates as they come...if only would Lucy & co. would come out with some either bigger or longer XXL cups...so that I won't have to build my own.

Please forgive me...

Emma/Eman

jaypee

My pumped up pecs.
My jaw fell off my face and went clank on the floor! I've seen you on Manboobs and always wondered if you were real, yes you are! Honey, I love your progress and after reading the messages, tomorrow I'll be buying some wild yam cream to use as I pump. I'm amazed, simply amazed and women are envious of you and us fellas too. Yeah it takes a lotta work to expand the male chest, but you've achieved really great results, I'm jealous, wish I was your size. Please keep us posted!!!
jaypee

bexy

WOW!! your pics are inspiring. becuz the NB isnt working for me, im a completely flat chested gal.
do you workout i just wondered if you did exercises for your chest muscles and if that then helps with the noogling.

E

Eman

My jaw fell off my face and went clank on the floor! I've seen you on Manboobs and always wondered if you were real, yes you are! Honey, I love your progress and after reading the messages, tomorrow I'll be buying some wild yam cream to use as I pump. I'm amazed, simply amazed and women are envious of you and us fellas too. Yeah it takes a lotta work to expand the male chest, but you've achieved really great results, I'm jealous, wish I was your size. Please keep us posted!!!
jaypee

Yep, @Jaypee, it really is the real thing...the method(s) that I've used to help me are tons and tons of wild yam cream, and this little technique called pump and hold...that's how I got to that point. I'm still pumping, but I haven't posted an update for 2012 yet...

WOW!! your pics are inspiring. becuz the NB isnt working for me, im a completely flat chested gal.
do you workout i just wondered if you did exercises for your chest muscles and if that then helps with the noogling.

@Rupert, don't give up...I already can't go any further or bigger with those XXL cups. I'm actually waiting on a successor to them, because I want them even bigger. But to answer your question, yes I do workout on occasion; for my chest workouts, I mostly do push ups...

Emma/Eman

E

Eman

Thanks for the kudos, @CCBB2009...

In the meantime, you and the others can help coax Lucy and co. get a new XXXL dome out. I'm still working on a design for it...Those XXL domes are now too small...

Emma/Eman

E

Eman

Good Saturday night, NB-pals....

After waiting patiently to return to pumping...my first bust pictures of 2012 have finally arrived. NOTE: Once you stop pumping for a certain period of time, your hard-earned results will atrophy until you restart. With me, since I still have my XXL domes, I have to keep pumping and try different methods to keep growth going. I've pumped both at once, and then one side at a time...anyway here's my input. Enjoy!

Emma/Eman

Attachments

• emanboobs01-2012-06.JPG
    emanboobs01-2012-06.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 569
  • emanboobs02-2012-06.JPG
    emanboobs02-2012-06.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 380
  • emanboobs03-2012-06.JPG
    emanboobs03-2012-06.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 370
  • emanboobs04-2012-06.JPG
    emanboobs04-2012-06.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 425

MsTedra

Current Picture in Lavinia 6160 40DDD
Greetings. I was directed to your string and liked your pictures. I've been pumping for some time also and fill my XXLs. Noogleberry won't make deeper sets due to lack of demand. I have a set of vacu tech cylinders that are 6 x 7 that i had custom made for me. I need more diameter so i'm waiting for a quote from them. ping me on yahoo at TedraWilson50 so we can chat and get acquainted. I'm Tedra when dressed and made up and just Ted normally. Nice to see a person of color like me that is developing.

Attachments

• TedrainWhite-TedVisit_11-21-09 2746.JPG
    TedrainWhite-TedVisit_11-21-09 2746.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 832