Eman's Stats

E

Eman

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 260 lbs.
Underbust: 38"
Overbust: 46"

****UPDATE AS OF 1/15/09****

The cut on the left side has healed...I am currently back to pumping; however, I'm pumping one side at a time. I started pumping in March '08 with the XXL cups. After three tries, I gained at least an inch...

E

Eman

***another update 1/19/09***

1. My overbust measurement is at 48 inches
2. With my only XXL dome, I have filled both busts (especially the left side) full at 100% (with the cup completely filled)
3. Although I can still keep going, my bust due to the cup size can't grow or stretch any further...
4. I rubbed on some wild yam cream to aid with the growth, since it flawlessly created an airtight seal instead of the lubricant
5. I have sent my final results to lucy for posting...

That's all folks!

E

Eman

***update for 1/30/09***

There has been no significant change since I received the other XXL dome earlier this week; however, I unfortunately ran out of the wild yam cream...which was supplemental to my growth...I can still have both domes on pumping and feel a firmness! Full measurement and update in a month... :)

C

catsrule

way to go! thanks for the update ! I did try WY cream once, it was fab!

E

Eman

***update for 2/16/09***

My bust is still softer than before...I've started experimenting with the megavac electric pump. Within one week, I've pumped for an average of 1hr per day, though I've had to keep the pressure low. I'm using silicone lubricant in the meantime while I wait on the arrival of the wild yam cream.

Looks like the bust area's still rounder...I'll include a pic soon...

E

Eman

***update as of 3/13/09***

The changes are small [still at 47" overbust]; however, with the powerful seal of the wild yam cream, I'm able to pump with both domes on. I gave up on the silicone lubricant because it was too slick to keep the domes in one place. I've gone back to the brass hand pump because of my power bill. Here's something interesting...while I'm pumping both busts, I'm keeping an eye on the cups to see which side can be filled completely--and it seems the left side is winning the race. :eek:

Nonetheless, the busts are still softening and plumping up...because if its shape, it won't grow any further--longer domes would be appreciated! ;)

Later!