Entropiana's stats

E

entropiana

Hi,

Here are my stats :

Age 30
Weight 135 lbs (trying to go down to 130)
Height 5'7''
Under bust 29.5in
Around 32.5in
Above 31in
Bra size 34A (US) or 34B (UK).

I had been looking over at Brava's website and kept checking e-bay to see if i could find it for cheaper. I wasn't aware that there were other systems out there. However, after some research i realized that there more systems and started investigating. I decided to get the noogleberry system after seeing some pictures of before and after...wow. I am impressed and i hope i grow like that. I cant wait to get mine in the mail.
I was always a little self conscious about not having decent size breast, however i didnt bother much until couple of years ago. I came to study in Miami and obviously my realization that i had small boobs hit me in the face...:). The beach and cafes, restaurant and every hang out place are full of women in D or DDs...definitely it does get to you after a while especially when all of them are in bikinis or tops that resemble bikinis... My guy friends call Miami "Boob Paradise"...My goal will be to grow into a C cup, i wouldn't dare dream for more

I would really love to grow at least a bra size. I will keep reading the posts and participate in the forum, but if any of you has any good practices and advices with the system please let me know.

Thank you

Entropiana

J

jellyDeeeee

We welcome you warmly to the noogleberry world xxooxx
Im sure youll grow at least a cup size please read up on the form all the old posts then ask away and well do our best to support your big boob jopurney love Jelly....

K

kultzu

Oh, I can see the pressure you are getting Entropiana !
I hope you will get nice results from NB. Just be patient and consistant with the use of the system.

By the way , I am glad I didn't purchase Brava. It was way too expensive and huge time commitment.

Welcome to the forum,
Kultzu

N

naturalboobs

Welcome Entorpiana!!!!

Please keep us posted on your NB journey!!!!

Love,
Naturalboobs

C

catsrule

Hello and welcome! Miami sounds great, but we undrstand how it must also get old seeing all of those huge boobs everywhere but on you! (us...ME!) you will love the NB pump and this forum! Good luck!!start off slowly! work up to 30-45 minutes, or more!
also, you don;t have to buy the Brava whole system...just snag some domes off of ebay and make yourself an airlock, or buy Lucys....you will get AMAZING swelling! But def. give NB a try!!!

best wishes!
catsrule

E

entropiana

Thank you girls, i will keep you all up to date with my progress and keep reading the posts in the mean time. I have learned a lot so far and can't wait to receive my NB to get started.

Best wishes to all :)

C

catsrule

good good! we always recommend to read the old posts! SOOO MUCH info there! I even peruse them occasionallY!!

good luck!
love,catsrule

E

entropiana

Ladies, i am so happy. I got my noogleberry last night and had my first session last night and i just finished the second right now...My eyes were popping last night as my breasts were expanding under pressure. I hope i can grow fast. I will take it easy though until i get used and create my own routine.

The NB i purchased came with 2 small cups and 2 mediums so i started using the mediums since the smalls were too small. I wish i had ordered medium/large combination. Oh well, i am just going to order the larges soon since i can fill the mediums in about 20 minutes and then i keep pumping once in a while just to keep them under pressure. Yesterday i kept the cups on for 15-20 minutes, today i went all the way to 30 minutes. I will keep at 30 for couple of days and then maybe try twice a day.

I keep applying a lot of moisturizer so i am happy to report that i dont have any red dots yet, i do have some itching for about 5-10 mins after i stop pumping and then everything is normal.

That's it for tonight...Hopefully more updates to come soon. I took before pics, but i will post them in a couple of weeks with the first set of after pics to see if there is a change.

Best wish to all the NB girls...

From a happy new boob grower ;)

N

naturalboobs

Hello Entropiana,

I'm so happy for you!!! Keep up the good job, and keep us posted.

Love,
Naturalboobs

E

entropiana

Quick update: I already ordered the large cups since i fill the medium ones really fast and then i just hold for an hour or so. The swealling goes down almost immidiately when i finish pumping, but i suppose i will need some more time for it to start staying and hopefully later on become permanent.

I am excited for the large cups, cant wait to see if i will get even more swelling with those. I've noticed one thing during pumping and wanted to ask if it happened to anybody else. My right boob touches the end of the medium cup faster than the left one which does catch up eventually but it takes longer...Does this mean that the right will grow faster and more? Should i start pumping a little more the left to make sure they grow evenly?

Any advice?????

I get online every night...i think i am addicted to the forum ;)

K

kultzu

You have such a wonderful start with NB , entropiana ! Well done !! :D

And it is a yes to your own answer for your question :D. Also your right breast might be slightly larger than the left one but hey, that's natural. You may want to start your left breast ahead of the other one , say 5-10 mins, by using it as a single system then switch to double system for them both same time. That will help.

It is nice to hear that you don't get any red dots or blisters. Remember getting carried away with pumping is so easily achieved ....been there ;D Just be careful and you can have a small pause in between your session to check if they look fine. You can even apply more lotion if u want , it is your skin you need to take care of anyway.

I am so happy for you and keep us updated on your progress.

enjoy pumping,
Kultzu

E

entropiana

Thank you Kultzu for your support, you are such an inspiration in this forum. It is encouraging to know that there are others who went through the same thing before and had the same questions.
I will write another update after i get the L cups...

K

kultzu

And if you can't place L cups same time, do not panic ! Use one side with M and other side with L , then switch after some time of pumping.

Enjoy, :D
Kultzu

E

entropiana

Thank you Kultzu, that is a great tip...I am very narrow in my upper body and wider in my hips so definitely will be hard to fit both Ls initially in my chest...at least i know not to panick now..:)

E

entropiana

Quick update: my noogle bodies, i took a long break of couple of weeks where i noogled only occasionally every couple of days for a session of half an hour. I havent had a chance to measure yet, i might have lost very little growth and i am very happy about it because i was scared i was going to loose it all. The round shape is still there, so not all is lost :)I will be back noogling tomorrow and measuring all the changes...so more updates to come.
I missed the forum, noogling and communicating with you all every day.
XOXOXO