Estrogen deficiency

savasana

Do you need to produce sufficient levels of estrogen in order to see results from pumping? I know that i havw an estrogen deficiency related to my hypothyroidism. I was using the khangzu cups with the noogleberry pump consistently for 9 months straight or more without achieving results.

James

I can't answer your question, but there are several experts over on breastnexus.com that probably could. I think you have a better chance of getting a response if you post your question over there.

Jay2016

I don't think being estrogen deficient is the cause of your not seeing results. Many males see growth from pumping, many of which likely have lower estrogen levels than you. Maybe if you gave some details of your pumping technique and regimen you could get some pointers and suggestions that could help you.

savasana

I am also progesterone deficient, not sure if that is also important. I am a B-C cup but have a very small frame and have to wear a 32B bra which is a little small on me, sometimes I can fit a 32 C, but if they made a 28C that would probably be perfect. I have lost much volume in my breasts after weight loss so my breasts mostly fill the bottom portion of the bra and there is space between me and the top portion of the bra cup. I was pumping with the pump and hold method for 1-3 hours a day 3-6 times a week. I used the large domes. I used flax and olive oil. Sometimes I used a heating pad. I did a couple minutes of massaging beforehand. I would get a lot of swelling, but it never resulted in permanent growth. By the way, does it matter what kind of massage you do? I would usually just rub in circular motions. I take vitamin D,C, magnesuim, and collagen. I've taken pueria mirifica but do not want to mess with it again because it really messed up my hormones, it made me feel horrible and I also got my period 4+ times in 1 month. I'm sure it was a dosage issue, I don't remember how much I was taking but I don't want to experiment to find out the right dose. I thought about taking Bovine Ovary but am not sure if taking anything else that messes with mh hormones is a good idea considering that I have hormone problems because of my Hypothyroidism.

Hixxie

Did you get any insight into your query in the end? I'm wondering if being on the contraceptive pill might be hindering my progress...

savasana

Sorry for the long delay. No. It did not get resolved. Im also not on birth control. I stopped noogling for a long time because i was getting no results , but i have been doing acupuncture and taking chinese herbs which are helping my hormones in some sorf of way because my cycle is now somewhat regular. Before i would sometimes not get my period for 4 months. Im giving noogling a try again and hopefully my increased hormones will help sustainngroeth and results.