Eva's Pictures

eva_bs

I can't believe I'm putting my pictures on here!!! :-[
I don't have beautiful breasts shape like everyone else! :-\
It's so diffrent to see the breasts in a picture.
HHHMMMM....I don't know were to start.... :)
I thought that this will be much more easier!
I think that I will open my own stat section...there I will explane about myself and my program....
so here is how my before pictures look like....

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    21.3 KB · Views: 569
  • 13.JPG
    13.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 333
  • 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 340
  • 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 347
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 341
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 334
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 284
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 290
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 291
  • 14.JPG
    14.JPG
    24.9 KB · Views: 407
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 344
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 337
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 394
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 452

rinoalewis

Hey Eva,

Just wanted to say that I especially like that black bra; really flattering on you! :)
I'm about to upload my pictures too; will follow your progress!

Looking forward to your awesome progess pics!

gina3

oh my, simply lovely , a very nice start to work with. You will be so happy after a month of regular pumping. you go girl ...gina

Anastasia916

Good luck hun, though I know you won't need it. Just remember if I can go from a AA to a C you can too! And there are plenty of born males who have went from nothing to having breasts.

eva_bs

wow!!!
All of you made me :-[.
Thank you everyone for your comments, encouragement and support!!!!
You give me HOPE that it's possible!!!!:)
Thank you from my heart.
:-*

eva_bs

Hi again!!!
I just wanted to show you pictures after my second time of pumping...
There is no really difference...I know it will take time...:)
But I just wanted to share... ;)
I pumped for an hour. (sometimes I hold the pump and after a few minutes I released some air...and pumped again.)I will try to pump and hold....I am to afraid to over pump.... :-[

Attachments

• 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 328
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 264
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 369
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 261
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 384
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 291
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 357
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 301

katieb

Thank you for posting your pics. I think you can see some swelling in your newer pics - particularly in the black bra. You have lovely perky boobs to start with and I'm sure you'll get good results. It's worked for others and can work for us too! I'm still waiting for my NB to arrive - hopefully tomorrow so I can join in with the Noogling. I look forward to seeing your progress. :)

eva_bs

Thank you so much Katieb!!!
I hope that your NB will arrive soon!!!
Good Luck!!!:)
Do you take any herbs or do massages???

katieb

Grrrr - still no Noogleberry. Please, please, please arrive tomorrow.

I'm not taking any herbs. I already take the contraceptive pill so I'm not sure they would do much good for me (not sure if they interact either). I am in training for a mountain climb for Borneo so I have got a high protein diet at the moment. Reading other people's posts it seems that helps. I also make sure that I drink plenty of fluid throughout the day - I aim for 1.5 litres which is as much as I can manage without having to run to the toilet all the time.

My boobs seemed to take about 3 weeks before I could see a great deal of noticeable swelling with Brava. Seems like they had to get used to the idea of stretching so hopefully you will soon start to see results.

Happy pumping

eva_bs

Hi Hun,
OOO...I just hated to wait for the noogleberry...It seems that time doesn't pass...RRRR!!!
I hope it will arrive soon...:)
Yah, I don't see no swelling at all!!! :-\
But I fell me muscles are tightend up there....it hurts....also doing massages is painful...
I pumped today twice...each time for 1 full hour...But I always had to pump..cus the air some how always came out!!!!rrrrr....I tried to do the pump and hold method...and it was fine. (but I had to pump from time to time...)
Thank you!!!
I am crossing my fingers that your noogleberry will arrive soon :D
Good Luck!

sunsetz

hi eva...nice pics really. can't wait to see your progress, i think i see a lil swell too in your second pics.

Sunsetz :)

xxthatsh0t

We have the same kind of breasts! like same size, and my chest looks likes yours. Sooo this will be very exciting to see our growth, b/c I just received my nooglebery last week and I'm noogling everyday, as much as I can. Usually I go for 1 hour straight and so on.. It depends on my schedule. I try to noogle 3 times a day, but its hard to keep up to it..

I have taken my pictures too, and I will post them as soon as I see results when they're bigger!

Keep us updated. Thanks <33

eva_bs

Hi sunsetz!!!
Thank you!!!It's fun to read that you can see some swelling going on....I thought I will have much more swelling...but it takes time! :)
I can't wait to see when I will get real swelling going around there... ;)
when that will happen I will for sure put here pictures... :D
:-*

Anastasia916

HAHA cute video, love the song choice, too cute. And wow I just realized the mediums and large cups fit in your travel bag, that's crazy lol but yea the XL's won't. I use a large purse to keep my pump and domes in. And wow looks like Lucy really stepped it up with the instruction pamphlet, when I first got my noogleberry, I believe it was one page lol and basically just told how to do the two different pumping methods. I learned all the other info from the forum or used common sense. That's good the instruction manual is more informative, I bet it cuts down on all the FAQ's (frequently asked questions). I bet you were so excited opening the box and making the vid. Nicely done! When I get my site in full action, the one that I was going to make to help those new to NBE and such, I might make a few videos, some to show massage techniques, pumping techniques, etc. And to generally inform about NBE.

eva_bs

Hi Hun!
Thank you!!!you made me :-[
Yah, I was excited to open the box and making a video ;). I sat 5 hours yesterday to make it....not easy at all! :)
I was thinking which song will fit in the video...suddenly it hit me! :)
About the instructions....there is a hole page that informs you about the products...(I bought everything...so I didn't really need that page).
I don't think it's diffrent from what you got...there are no FAQ's, she gives you the forum site to look at.
Yah, the M cups and the L cups fit in the travel bag.you put them inside eachother.
I wish you all the best in creating your site!!!!I can't wait to see it!!!I also thought to create such a site, but I don't have enough information!
Good Luck!

annalove

Nice video Eva :) reminds me of how excited i was when i opened mine lol Hey Anastasia your site sounds great, videos will definitely help people visually see how to do some massages :)