Here I go... ;)

Kids: None
Hight: 5'2 (1.59)
wight: 127 (58)

My measurements:
Under Bust: 30.75" (78.5 cm).
Bust: 32.5" (83 cm).

About my breast issues:
Since I remember myself I always wanted more boobies!!!My breasts stopped growing when I was maybe 12 years old!!!rrrrrrrr...!!!
Since I was 16, I looked on the internet to see what I can do about my breasts!!!!
I thought to go thru a breast augmentation surgery...but at the time, I had no money!!!Years have pasted by, And I thought to myself...ooooo I can live with my breasts....(Yahhh Right!!!!)
About 3 years ago I started to hate my breasts again!!!!And I looked into the surgery! I went to doctors to see what will be the good size of implants for me!
But still I didn't have the guts to go thru the surgery....so time pasted by....and last year it really started to bug me all the breast issues that I had with my self.
I went to a doctor...and I was soo close to put implants in my body....but still I couldn't! (I had money...but I just was scared to be "Fake" - you know what I mean??)
One day I was on YouTube looking at "Breast augmentations" - and I saw someone who opened a "natural breast enhancement cream"....And I said to my self: "Yahh Right....That's just a scam....There is no such thing as Natural enhancement!"
But then I checked out the cream site....and that's it!!!!I finally found out that there is a natural way to grow the breasts!!!!so I spent like a hole week on the Internet searching about all natural pills....And I found the Breastnexsus forum...there I found ANASTASIA916 and she always wrote about NB...I was thinking all day long "what the heck is NB???!!!"
I don't remember how I figured it out...but I'm glad I did!!!
I ordered my NB on 5/12/09...And got it yesterday in the mail!!!!I was so happy!!!
At first when I saw this forum - I was very...very...very... sceptical!!!! At thought at first that this wont work!!!it's stupid!!!!to pump my breast like a cow (sorry, but that was my first thought :-[ )
But when I saw the pictures on this forum my eye's fell out of there holes... I showed my hubby the pictures and he said that it looks to good to be true!!! and he said that maybe it's not healthy!!!
I couldn't help myself....and I ordered the NB!!!!And I am soo happy I did!!!! ;D

Sorry that this post is so long...
I will take a break now and soon continue...I will tell you what is my program...
:)

OptimisticGirl

OMG, you ordered NB from 2009 and you just got it yesterday???? What happened to the delivery system??

Anyway, welcome you to the club!!! You will soon get the result you want, girl. I believe that if an Asian, super thin, no-kid girl like me can have some growth with NB after 3 months, then everyone can!!!

Good luck and best wishes,

that1spaztichik

She made a typo :) I've been talking to her a lot, she ordered it not long after me, which was in 2010 :)

Anyway, eva, congrats on getting your NB finally! Have fun!

eva_bs

OOOOOOO....Hahaha!!!!2009????!!!!good I didn't type 1999!!!!
I ordered the NB on the 5/12/2010! :D
It took 10 day's to arrive...exactly like Lucy said!!!

eva_bs

O.K.
I just came back from the Mall ;)....I promised to put here my program...so here it is:

* On 5/6/2010 I purchased a Subliminal CD from Realsubliminal.com.
I listen to the Subliminal Tracks every day for 40 min.
* I started to do massages 2 day's after buying the Subliminal...I do the massage
for about 15-25 min a day. (I listen to the subliminal and do the massage).
But now after I have the NB I do a massage before Pumping for 5-10 min. And
After I pump I do a massage for 10-15 min.
* I drink 1 cup of soy milk every day...I don't know if it does anything...but I don't
care to drink it...maybe it does something... :-\
* I started to pump yesterday for about 30 minutes.At first I did the pump and
release method.(I'm to afraid to overpump!!! :-[)
I also did with the NB at night. I watched a movie...It was for one hour!!!yay!!
I didn't realise any difference...but I took pictures...I will put it in the gallery.

I thought to add herbs to my NBE program....I talked with a Natropath - and she said it's dangers to take herbs without knowing it it's what my body needs or not. (I didn't tell her why I need theme...). I asked her about the Spirulina,MSM and Epo.
I also thought buying PM serum...or cream. I thought to order PM pills from E-Bay but I heard that If you stop taking PM the breasts go back to the original size...so I don't think that I will buy them...
I am considering the BO option.I saw Anastasia's pictures....And I was amazed!!! ;)
So now I just what to figer out what kind of gelatin are in the pills...(I don't eat pig...so I really hope that it's from fish or something like that...) I have to figer that out..
So that's my program for now :)
Thank you for reading my post...I will keep you updated on my progress!!!
hope you have a good day,
Eva.

eva_bs

I thought to put here my first thoughts about my first pumping...

I tried to do the pump with the foam rings...but had no success with that.
So I just pumped without them. :)
At first I was like:
"What the heck?! How can anyone move with these things on them?!My gosh!!!"
"How in the world do these things stay on???!!!"
and then I got the idea....
good they stay on!!!!:D
I then always looked on my breasts and suddenly I was like:
"ooo my gosh!!!!they are yellow...no orange...no red....ooooo no!!!!I'm overpumping!!!there are dots....oooo they are purple!!!!!!!ooo not good!!!!" ;D
so I will just pump and realice...
o.k.
I finally got the idea...so I pumped and hold for a while...But then I suddenly saw that one cup was east and the other one was west.....!!!!I'm like: "oooo no!!!!
how do I keep them close?!so I hold them...:) and then pumped....

It was funny!!!!!I had no funny noises...only on my third pump...hehehe...
I pumped for 30 minutes...:)

eva_bs

Optimisticgirl....
Yah...also where I live they write the date like you said. (12/5/2010) :)
But I know allot of girls here are from America...and they write it like this 5/12/2010.
:D

eva_bs

Hi girls!!!
I finally finished to edit the video!!!!
It took me like 5 hours to do it!!!!rrrrrrrr...crazy!! :-[
I will upload it to YouTube tomorrow...So after that I will put here a link!!!:)

annalove

Hey Eva your story sounds similar to mine
Eva_bs said:
I thought to put here my first thoughts about my first pumping...

I tried to do the pump with the foam rings...but had no success with that.
So I just pumped without them.
At first I was like:
"What the heck?! How can anyone move with these things on them?!My gosh!!!"
"How in the world do these things stay on???!!!"
and then I got the idea....
good they stay on!!!!
I then always looked on my breasts and suddenly I was like:
"ooo my gosh!!!!they are yellow...no orange...no red....ooooo no!!!!I'm overpumping!!!there are dots....oooo they are purple!!!!!!!ooo not good!!!!"
so I will just pump and realice...
o.k.
I finally got the idea...so I pumped and hold for a while...But then I suddenly saw that one cup was east and the other one was west.....!!!!I'm like: "oooo no!!!!
how do I keep them close?!so I hold them...:) and then pumped....

It was funny!!!!!I had no funny noises...only on my third pump...hehehe...
I pumped for 30 minutes...:)
LOL hey Eva OMG i hate when overpumping happens! I noticed that happened to me when i first started using the large cups as well as the XL cups the first few times. I'm about to start BO, i don't eat pork either and because they are gelatin caps, i'm not so sure so i plan to open the caps.

eva_bs

Hi annalove!
I E-mailed the BB and UB about what kind of gelatin is in their pills....I got an email bake form BB and they wrote me that the gelatin is mostly from the cows. but I told them to check it for sure.(because I don't think they really really checked it out).
The UB sent me also an Email that they are going to ask chemist.
So I think that I will get an answer only on Monday. :-\
I hope that it will turn out that they use only cow gelatin! :)
that's a good idea to take out the powder from the caps....how are you going to take it?
from where do you want to order the BO?
Good Luck! :)

annalove

Mostly from cows??? That means there could be a chance of pork lol i actually already ordered form BB, just didn't start taking them yet. I'm starting tonight though :) and i know it will taste bad but it plan to open them and probably mix it with water. Where were you thinking of purchasing your BO from?

eva_bs

yah....There can be a chance that it is from pork....that's why I emailed them again... :)
BB are really great!!!!I email them and they return to my emails vary fast!!! really great!!!
I thought maybe to order the BO pills from 1 of the 3:

1) BB.
2) UB.
3) I will check on google where is the cheapest place to order the "Raw Ovarian Glandular" Tablets. (there is no Gelatin in there product.!!!!!!!Yay!!!!! :).

I think that the 3 option is good for me...cus I really don't touch any thing that pork touches.....
I will see....
now I checked my email and I got an email form Medplex.net......I asked them why they wrote they have Gelatin in there pills (cus I first asked them what kind of gelatin is in there product....they said there is no gelatin in there product....there email answer: There is no gelatin in the product. If she's talking about the capsules, they are vegetable cellulose capsules.)
and here is there answer:
We have changed our manufacturers twice since that site was set up over ten years ago...
mmmmmmmmmmm....so now I don't know!
UB are really the cheapest.....and also Anastasia has really great results from them....
ooooo....also BB returned me an email she (Erika) asked her boss about the gelatin and she said to here (Erika) that their gelatin is from cows...But she asked the boss to check it out again...just in case....she will get back to me as soon the boss will tell here the answer :)
they are really great!!!!Erika answers my questions really fast!:)
SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO....Now that I know that probably all three of the BO products don't have Gelatin from pork in them.....That really confuses me!!!! :-[
Probably I will go with the UB....That is the cheapest one for me (and for all :) )
Hope you have a great day...Or night :)
:-*
Eva.

annalove

Ok :) sounds good. And i completely CHANGE my mind about mixing the powder from the capsules into water, it's soooo disgusting i can't handle it! I'm glad the gelatin is from cows hopefully, unless i find a different way to mix it. (sigh) i hate taking pills lol

sofia1

hey girls,

this might get annoying to do after a while, but if you're determined you can get empty veggie capsules from the healthfood store and switch it out with the animal capsules. you open one side of the capsule with the product in it, insert one side of the veggie capsule then poor the BO into the veggie cap & cover with the other veggie cap side. it's not really that bad if you're doing a few a day. i study health & nutrition so i'm around this kind of stuff lol.

here is what i'm talking about:
http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Single-0-Vcaps-Empty-Vegetarian-Capsules-1000-Empty-Vcaps/16528?utm_source=gb&utm_medium=f2
http://www.alwaysaffordablevitamins.com/empty_gel_caps.html
(the vcaps are on the bottom on the last link)