First time on Noogleberry

Babygirl

Hi everyone,
I'm just curious about the product and how long it takes to work. I am 21, female that goes to college with a very very small chest. My chest is aa i know a lot of girls out their have bigger chest compared to me. I would like to increase my aa to a to see if the product works well with me then go on to B.

I've been made fun of all the time because of my smaller than normal chest. I personally just want to feel more uplifted and fit in clothes that the top wont drop if its strapless. Hope to hear other responses thanks.

Can i increase from an aa to an a than try to go to b if the product works out. I'm considering buying the product but i would like peoples views on it.

Anatori

You sound like me. Young and small. I've been noogling for around 2 months now. I used to be a aa but now my a's fit well. not perfect but they fit better. Every one responds differently but it is always worth trying out. It does take patience and consistency to really see results. On top of that you have to believe in it. If you give up too quickly, you won't get the chance to see anything. But It is good to keep the goal of "just one cup size" in mind if thats what you want. Thats kinda what i'm doing. I kinda have started saying I want to be a C but right now i'm just shooting for B. We'll see where it takes us eh? Good Luck!

Babygirl

Thanks for your response. When it finally comes in I'll keep you posted and knowing me i may have some questions. Like how long does it take for the swelling to go down and others. I'll keep that in mind that it will be hard at first but i won't want to give up. Been this size all my life I'm just looking to grow a bit more.

At least i know other people out there are also doing this product and seeing results as they say slowly wins the race.

immabe

Yes it's possible with noogleberry babygirl. If you see my first picture I was AA too now I'm about a big A-small B. It takes us AA or less much longer to notice growth because were starting with nothing/ very little tissue but the growth will happen. I love noogling! It makes me feel like I'm in control of how big I want my boobs to be. :)

Babygirl

well I'm just waiting for my Noogleberry system but I haven't told anyone as of now because I know they will be skeptical as anyone would be. They would be like I'm wasting my money but i gotta to say the Noogleberry is very affordable. Other products I've researched seemed expensive and time consuming. I order my Noogleberry Friday.

I'm not sure when i should tell people. I just don't want it to be too soon. Well when I receive the product I'll have more to say. I will also keep everyone up to date to see how well my process is though i see it will take long.

Stats
Kids: No
Below: 28
Bust: 29
Above: 30
Bra size: 32aa Got help with my sizing from: http://www.85b.org/bra_calc.php

Babygirl

Noogleberry diary's
Finally my order is complete and dispatched probably going to get it soon
so happy. I'll get back when i start using it with questions. I can't wait.