Game planning for my nips!

PNELLY

Hello all! I am waiting for my noogleberry to come in the mail and I have been trying to gleen from the forum and learn as much as I can before it gets here, although its making me very impatient... I have read from a few ladies that noogling has made their nipples longer. I'm very concerned about this because I already have very long nipples now. My breasts are very small as are my areolas but my nipples themselves are quite large :-[
I'm wanting to know if I should tape them down to prevent them from growing too, or just wait and see what happens. I'm concerned about taping them because I've read that some ladies have very little swelling when they tape. Any advice is welcome as I wait for my package to arrive!

BustyBabe

I would say try both ways once and see what happens. If your results are pretty much the same while taping, then you might as well stick to that just as a preventative measure (though some ladies still see nipple changes even with taping).

PNELLY

Thanks! I will do that. I got my system in the mail today and pumped for the first time, I could maintain suction if I didn't move. Lol. I know it will get better. I only had time to pump for 10 minutes but my boobs felt huge and my bra was tight. That was pretty freaking encouraging. I'll try to tape them down tonight.