gel filled bikini from Red Herring

Kat

Hi everybody!

I read an article about the gel filled bikini's from Red Herring. They are sold at Debenhams in the UK and are very popular. They should give you some nice cleavage on the beach. Does somebody know this brand? Do they sell them every year at Debenhams, because i can't find any of them on their website. I really want to try this bikini.

Thanks!

Anastasia916

I'm in the US so never heard of it, but I know there are padded bikini tops out there. Like Victoria Secret has the miraculous ones, which I have one of and love. I've seen other ones in other stores that were push up type as well. But all the ones I've seen have like foam padding. I would think that gel would be a bit too heavy in a bikini top, no? I mean the bikini ends up weighing more once it's wet and I know gel filled bras weigh more also. So I don't know how that would work. If you want some oomph in your bikini, what I do is buy those silicone push up pads that add a cup size, I get the waterproof ones that can go in bikini tops. The bikini tops that are triangular and not "bra" like, I cut a hole in the inside liner big enough to fit the push up pad into, I then sow it some so it doesn't fringe, and I place the push up pad in it whenever I wear it. They don't weigh alot, so I don't feel weighed down and they give just the right amount of push up for me. So that's another idea to "fix" any existing bikini's you have.

Kat

Thanks Anastasia and noogleboober! I once bought some silicon enhancers for more claevage, but I guess they were to small to give any significant change. Maybe I should buy larger ones. But I don't want them to slip out of my bikini top ;) Cutting a hole in the inside liner sounds like a good idea!

Anastasia916

These are the ones I have, they are made for swimsuits and able to get wet http://www.amazon.com/Braza-S7400-Shaper-Silicone-Enhancers/dp/B002JVVE1W/ref=wl_it_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=IOD5SP4EZHNO2&colid=PDSBBE1HFROU and yep I put them inside the liner, that way they stay in place!