Getting discouraged

Medora

Hello all,
I have been noogling for about a month and a half now, and though I love reading the forum have never posted yet! But I need some advice. I think I am a slow responder (I am a ballet dancer, so pretty thin) but I have been getting a little bit of ok, fairly lasting swelling... until recently. It was a steady climb of swelling (baby steps) until about the last week and a half when there was not only a lack of new swelling, but my boobs were just going down! Has this happened to anyone else? I know that they go down a bit after my period, but this feels like a bigger difference than that. I am so devasted because it feels like all my work has been dashed to the ground and I'm back to where I was before. Do I need to up my pumping sessions? I'd love to wear it more, but then I have trouble with both the red rings and the little hickey dots (both of which are not an option when you wear leotards all day). I am so frustrated!
Sorry for the rant, but you know when you're back to that "i'm flat and insecure" feeling? I was really getting hopeful...

D

Dixieland

Medora,
What size of cups are you in? Are you losing suction? Think back....what are you doing differently now that you weren't two weeks ago? Also, you could have just hit a plateau and that would mean that you need to take a small break...I completely understand your "rant" and by all means feel free ;D to rant here anytime you feel the need...we all need to at times. ;)
Hugs and Kisses :-*
Dixieland

H

humanbean4whirledpeas

Hi Medora

Wow a ballet dancer that is so beautiful! About your concerns, I'm sorry I can't tell you anything based on experience because I've only just started using my NB. However, if this product works on the principle of tissue expansion then it may have the same issue that folks have with exercising. During weight loss or muscle-gaining workouts they say there is a point where you hit a wall and won't be able to lose anymore weight/gain anymore muscle with the same workout routine. So they say you should vary your workout. Since there is no variance in NB I would suggest lengthening your session or adding more sessions during the day. Also, make sure you have space in your cups while doing the fullest suctioning. From what I've read on the forum it appears that if the breast is reaching the end of the cup while you suction there won't be any growth so see if you need to move up a size. Also, make sure you're drinking more water than you normally do, hydration it seems is crucial - especially if you're not one to drink much water like me.That's all I can think of but in any case do not lose hope. This process is different for each person just like Dixie said perhaps taking a couple days off might give your body the time to rest and renew! There have been countless accounts of people who have found no swelling for weeks and then BOOM an explosion in growth almost instantly! So perhaps its the calm before the boob growth explosion! :D

Whatever you do, don't give up. I'm sure one of these more experienced ladies will give you the key.

~human :-*

M

morninghello

A few weeks ago, I had been getting the same amount of in-cup swelling for a long time and wasn't as excited about the process as I had been since I thought I wasn't making progress. Then, I went to noogle one day and my skin was touching half an inch further on the measurement gauge than usual. These things can just happen all of a sudden! Also, my sudden "event" happened when I was about a month and a half into it like you are. Wait it out - it'll happen.

Medora

Thanks guys! I have been trying to put in more time and that seems to be helping a little. This thing really takes a lot of motivation doesn't it?! I mean, I can't get much more jazzed up at the thought of bigger boobies, but it's so hard to find time to strap the dang contraption to your body and make sure people don't see the alien rings on your chest... my goodness.
I guess I will just keep pressing on and hoping for the best. I have massive respect for all of you who have really stuck with it!

D

Dixieland

Medora,
Yes, motivation and the self-determination, and of course not giving up, because it does take a lot of time! ;D Yes the tell-tell ring is quite unsettling, and they are impossible to hide. I have went back to my medium domes in an effort to squelch the huge "hickey" from the large cups, that even some of my modest cut blouses show it!!! But at least with the mediums I know I am still noogling and keeping at least what I had and will not get a deeper hickey mark....LOL! I wish the large were the same diameter as the mediums because they don't suck in from underarm area...can we do that one Lucy??? ??? ??? have a large and extra large with the same diameter as the medium for us "little" people. Just kidding, that would get very expensive and very time consuming to keep up with different sizes like that...
Hope all goes well, and don't give up Medora! We are all here to help eachother! ;D
Hugs and Kisses :-*
Dixieland

N

Natale69

Hi Medora,

Don't get discouraged get excited! I have not been on the site for a while, however, I am a long time user and as far as I am concerned Noogleberry is the best system ever! I stumbled upon this site accidentally after another unsuccessful attempt. I was at such a low point with regards to increasing my breast size that I did not expect any results at all. When I began using my NB, I was an "A cup" I stuck with it and am glad I did. I am happy to say that I have reached my second goal since beginning using my NB which was to reach "36C"

A couple of observations from reading your post makes me think you are trying to gain too much at one time. The red rings from the dome should go away after an hour. Other marks, such as red dots inside the dome area or bruising around your nipples also indicate that you may be using too much suction. I found when I first started that when I tried to do too much at one time I would have both on my breasts. You have 2 choices when that happens you can ignore it and continue or you can stop for a while until thespots and or bruising goes away then start again. I've done both, stopping for a while is the fastest way to get rid of both. The dots in my non medical opinion/ explanation, seem to be blood vessels that pop from extended high suction pressure. Same reason for the bruising on my nipples. After stopping until the dots and bruising went away the length of time is different for every one and thee are too many variables to even try to guess. For me it was anywhere from a few days to a couple of weeks.

With that said, I found that if I approached my breast enhancement project like an exercise routine I no longer had any issues with ring marks dots or bruised nipples. What worked for me was to start out with 15 minute sessions and only enough suction to feel a strong pulling sensation on my breasts. Then after a week of that I increased my session time by 10-15 minutes. Then the exercise routine began, I would pump up to a strong pull, then after 10 minutes I would pump a little more and wait, then pump a little more. What you are doing here is preparing your breasts for more volume inside your dome and by waiting your body has a chance to adjust to the suction, once it does you increase the suction a little bit and wait for your body to adjust again. When you immediately go as far as you can and hold it there you are forcing your body to respond and unfortunately our bodies cannot respond quick enough thus the ring marks for more than an hour, dots, and bruised nipples.

so to start out don't be discouraged, commit only the time you can to use your NB consistently, in other words, don't say I am going to pump up for 30 minutes a day if you can only do it for 15. If you do you will get discouraged and quit. By starting slowly and setting goals you can reach you will be happy and successful. When I started out I went out and purchased my first "B cup" bra tried it on not to see how poorly it fit but to see what I needed to gain in order to fill it properly. Then I tried it on every few weeks to see how much I had left to finish filling my new bra out. It took me a bit over 3 months to reach that goal, then I did the same for my next goal which was to fill out a C cup. That took longer but I have managed to fill out quite nicely.

There was a time I was unable to pump for about three months and yes I did loose SOME of my gains but in about a week I got what I lost back. There are many things that I have done in the time I started to use my NB system, for example, I bought an oversized bra to use with my NB to hold them in place while I went about my housework, I would do things like try to make my shoulder blades touch while pumped. After I got the vacuum release system I was able to take long hot bathes and soak the warmth of the water is very refreshing and soothing.

The bottom line here is you have to make a commitment to your self to work to reach your goals and as long as you make your goals attainable and reasonable then there is no reason to give up. It won't happen over night nor will it happen in a couple of weeks, but if you persevere you will reach your goals.

Hope this helps,
Natale69

Medora

Thanks so much Natalie!! I really appreciate your wise words of experience. :) It is definitely going slow for me, but I am sticking with it and every day getting better and sticking to a routine. I think I would fall over and die from happiness if I ever went from my A to a C! Congrats on that!!

P

peachy

at least your getting some sort of result, or had some sort of result, which most likely means you still have a chance to improve.

N

Natale69

Hi Medora,

Glad I was able to help, I've been away for a while and just happened to be in the forum and I noticed your post and had to write. What works is different for each of us so please take it as a suggestion and not instruction, and find what works for you then sitck with it. I started out with 15 minute sessions then increased slowly each week. Now, I could stop if I wanted to but it has become so much of a routine that I just start out my nightly routine with my NB stay pumped up for a couple of hours. Some of the routine that worked for me was...

Gradually increasing my time with the domes on from one 15 minute session per day to 2 0r 3 per day and of course adding time that I was pumped by 3-5 minutes per session.

Slowly increasing the pressure during my sessions, I would pump up until I felt a strong pull then stop and after 5 minutes I would pump up until I felt the same pressure as and then wait 5 minutes more and repeat. Again I approached this like an exercise routine and applied those principles to my breast enhancement program. As an exercise routine I experimented with different techniques like trying to make my shoulder blades touch while I had my domes on, or soaking in a hot bath with my domes under the water. Anything to change the routine so your body does not get used to what you are doing and stop developing.

Made my goal something that I could reach, in other words, had I bought my NB an "A" cup with the expectation that I wanted to reach a "D" I would have given up long ago and said this was like everything else I tried, and a waste of time and money. Instead, because I had so many disappointments with other products my expectations were from non existant to low. In fact, they were non existant when I first wrote to Lucy, however, Lucy never made any promises to me with regards to what I could expect. For example, "if you take these pills as directed you will see a 1 to 3 inch increase in your bust in as little as a week, etc. I am sure you've already been on those sites and been disappointed with the results. With that said I would have been pleased with an increase of one cup size.

Went out and got a new bra in the next cup size and hung it in my bedroom where I could see it every day and try it on weekly or monthly to see how I was doing. I felt this step was more helpful than measuring because I could see the results, I could feel the results with my hands as well as feeling how the bra felt when I had it on. I learned somewhere that when one has a goal the more senses you involve in reaching your goal the easier it is to reach that goal. If only I could have heard, smelled and tasted the increase imagine how much faster I would have reached my goal.

To increase my time using my NB, I did purchase the dual cups as well as the quick release coupler and an oversized bra. I cut small holes in the bra so I could put the tubes on the cups. With the quick release and oversized bra, I was able to put on my NB and go about my daily housework or sit and watch television or anything else I wanted to do that required mobility.

Good luck don't give up and you will reach your goals.

Regards,
Natale