Getting really discouraged please help!

JaneXgame

Hey noogle family, so Ive been pumping for about 3 months, haven't missed many days, and there is absolutely no change in my bust. I know that's too short of a time to judge growth but I feel like if the only change I have is my nipple size that's how it's always gonna be. Does that make sense? I just feel like it can't happen to me but I want a bigger bust soooo fricken bad. Has anyone felt the same way and found a way to combat those feelings? Have any of you guys or gals taking herbs or pills that you know for sure have worked along with your noogling? I seriously just feel like this is it for me and it makes me so depressed.

JaneXgame

Hello blusherr, I will say I haven't been taking any photos of my growth because I know I would be looking at them constantly and get ever more discouraged then I already am. My bras fit exactly the same and though and I have had no swelling. I do a decent job with massaging but I just don't feel like it's helping me achieve anything. I guess my big thing is that not only am I not having any growth (I feel) but I'm not getting any swelling which makes me think my body is just not responding. I do noogle at night so I get AT LEAST 2 hours in and usually more. What brand of shakes and PM are you taking? Do you notice a big difference in your size from when you started? How long did it take you to get where you are? Any and all information would be soooo appreciated.

minnie34

Hi Jane, I've been where you are many times (and still are from time to time:) and I have found that really the only thing that has made me continue has been to modify my expectations and see this as a journey that more than likely will take years for me. Taking pictures is not a bad idea, because when you look at your boobs so often, it is very hard to see any actual difference with the bare eye - you could be getting growth that is much easier to see once you've something to compare with.

As for the bras - people here have pointed out that they can stretch so they're not the best indicator either of growth.

If you're looking into supplements I'd suggest you do very thorough research before hand. If you're estrogen dominant for example, PM would not be a good idea for you. There is lots and lots of information on here, on Breast Nexus, Cherylsbreasttalk and of course, good old google will also help :).
Some people have found it very helpful to eat plenty of protein and cut down on carbs, refined sugar and caffeine, drink lots of water, apply heat with the massage, and wear a tight fitting bra afterwards. Amongst lots of other things.

Don't get too discouraged yet, there's plenty of us slow responders out there and we're all in this together!! :)

mjkimm55

Starting out as AA!
Hey Jane! It may also be the dome size you are using. I wasn't getting much swelling with the M domes even though I only had them for two weeks. I'm very impatient, I know. But I switched to the CL and I've swelled up more than an inch! It may be because the CL's have a larger base and my breasts are wide, even though they're flat. I'm hoping that the CL's will help me with outward growth in the future.

bexy

hey hun, iv only been noogling for about 4 days and im already frustrated as i dont get any swelling whatsoever! I hope you do stick to it though, I am going to stick to it everyday hopefully for a year even if i have no results after 3 months. because i just mayaswell. its easy to fit into my routine. I might try the larger domes next time I pump and see if that makes a difference. I know how you feel though as I look at all the posts on here of everyone who has results...which seems like everyone lol...and how amazing the results are. I am very flat and I am worried I wont respond. I think it is harder to respond if you dont have any tissue to start with and I think its easier for those who have had bigger boobs but lost them due to weightloss, or after pregnancy.

itsjust4fun91

Some gals have to break their noogling down into several sessions each day. Several hours each night never gave me swelling, but 3 to 4, 30 minute sessions throughout the day did. Everyone requires different things.

Mel

lexuswoman

Greenbush makes really good breast enlargement herbs, I just bought some Bustea from them along with some liquid enhancement blend for massage. Some have had good luck with Bovine ovary, others with herbs, its just trial and error. I have grown an inch since Jan 30th. My routine is: listen to Breast Enlargement Without surgery video every night, 360 inward massage rotations nightly with Bio-Oil (will start using Enhancement blend in a few days), and pumping breasts with Brava for 30 minutes to an hour a day (been doing that for about a month). I don't use the smartbox, so I get a tighter pump. I will even pump for 30 minutes on my lunch break when I can, of course, I go home for lunch, couldn't pump at the office! ;D One thing about NBE is that its a slow process, but so worth it when those results start coming, I really didn't gain most of my growth until last month. Now, I'm measuring in at 38 inches around my bust consistently and i've had a period since, so I know its not swelling from my cycle. Good luck and don't give up! It'll happen when you least expect it, trust me, I was blown away when I saw 38 on the tape measure. I measure several times a day everyday just to make sure its still there!

bikiniluvr

With Great Boobs Come Great Powers
You just got some great advice! I feel every time I find someone on here that has achieved massive success, it's due to a trifecta of methods. Herbs, Noogling, and definitely- massage. That's been the one element I've been lazy about, but just about every girl on here that has been obtaining the kind of results we're all looking for seems to have a good habit of massage... :)